Originally posted by: arisharosid20

we are super duper crazy yeah update soon

no doubt we r crazy n ya update is just here
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

CHAPTER 1

2 PM. City bus station, Delhi.

"I'm right, I'm right, I'm absolutely right...' Anushka murmurs for the umpteenth time as she sits in the bus to Veerpur, her mind stirring in deep worries. She breathes hard, closes her eyes tight, and tries to gulp down the feeling of uneasiness that keeps surfacing in her mind, despite several attempts. Yes, finally she has taken the first step to implement her decision to find and punish Jhanvi's murderers. She's travelling to Veerpur as she knows that's the one decision that can take her close to her motive. Of course, so as to get it done, she had done something which she didn't want to do it at all. She had lied to her Dadi ma that she is leaving for hostel while she is actually leaving to Veerpur. It wasn't easy for her as she still remembers the disaster that a small lie of hers had created in their life. Had she not lied to Dadi ma that she, Jhanu and her friends were going on excursion to Rishikesh when they were actually going to Veerpur, probably then all these wouldn't have happened. Dadi ma might have not allowed them to go to her motherland where they always wanted to go. It might have disappointed her, but sure enough, she would have had Jhanvi by her side, safe and sound. But now, all she has in her mind is an unpleasant memory of a dead and cold Jhanvi, found floating in a local river. The shock and dread of that moment is still afresh inside her though days have passed. She had cried a lot, suffered a lot in the torture of memories but enough is enough. She had indeed realized that neither tears nor suffering can help now. Does she need peace? Then she'd have to see those scoundrels who made her Jhanu suffer rotting to death. She'd have to find them, bring them before the law and make sure they receive the maximum possible punishment. And to achieve all that she has to go to Veerpur, yet another time.

The digital clock at the bus station shows 2:10 while Anu is still lost in thoughts. The ticket checker starts checking if all the reserved seats are occupied as the bus is to start at 2:15. He checks the seats one by one and reaches Anu who is occupying seat no 17 in the 5th row. But Anu is oblivious of his presence and is looking outside.

"Excuse me, your ticket?' The ticket checker asks breaking Anu's trance. She quickly looks at him with an awkward smile and gropes for the ticket in his bag. Finding it, she hands it to him while he cross checks it with his records and gives it back to her. He then turns to seat no 18 and finds it empty.

"Areyy! Why is the seat still empty?' he asks to himself as he checks the record. "The ticket is already booked. Then why isn't he here yet? Oye madam, did anyone occupy the seat?' the checker asks to Anu while she nods in negative and looks outside clearly showing that she's not interested in the matter.

"I wonder why people tend to come at the last minute. God knows if he'll come or not? Anyway it's already 2:14. Let's see!' the ticket checker says to a woman in the 4th row as he gets no attention from Anu. He then moves on to other seats and continues his work while Anu continues looking outside.

2:15. The driver, a bald fellow in his early fifties turns to the ticket collector as he hoots the horn couple of times.

"We can start right? Everyone is here?' he enquires.

"Not yet. One seat is still vacant.' the ticket checker replies as he looks out to see if anyone is coming towards the bus. But no! Even though the announcement of the departure of the bus is made from the main office, no one makes a move to enter the bus.

"Probably the fellow isn't coming. Let's start. It's already 2:17.' the driver says as he looks in to his watch through his horn rimmed spectacles while the ticket collector nods in positive. The driver starts the bus and it almost moves outside the bus station.

Just then. A well built tall guy dressed in an azure T- shirt, grey hoodie jacket and a pair of dark blue jeans rushes out of a taxi and runs behind the bus.

"Oh Bhaiyya! Stop! Stop!!! I've booked a ticket in the bus!' he screams as he runs behind the bus while the driver notices him in the rear view mirror and slows down .Anu along with other passengers notices the sight and looks out casually while the guy manages to get in to the bus, panting.

"Oyee! Why can't you come on the right time? Few people are all set to trouble others!' comments the ticket checker while the driver nods his head in despair and speeds up the bus.

"What to do Bhaisaab? I was supposed to reach half an hour before, but this traffic!' the guy yells while Anushka's eyes fall on him. She just looks away uninterested and pulls out her phone from the bag.

"Whatever! Show me your ticket!' the ticket collector orders while the guy pulls out the ticket from his pocket and give it to the man. He tries to balance himself in the bus while his large adidas travel bag dangles on his back. He had covered his head with the hoodie and had dark sunglasses on and though his face wasn't clearly visible, his physique and low pitched croon had already attracted girls inside the bus. But Anushka is definitely an exception; she's much in to her business than drooling at the stranger. The ticket checker checks the record and gives back the ticket to the guy with an unpleasant smile. The guy ignores it and carries himself forward to reach his seat.

He scrutinizes the seat no and finds his seat near to Anushka who is leaning on the seat paying no attention to him. He just keeps his bag above the grill rack above the seats and removes his sunglasses that have been hiding his dark, attractive pair of eyes. He then turns about to sit when the driver applies a sudden brake as a cat runs across the bus. And there you go; the guy loses his balance and almost falls over Anushka, shocking her to the core. But he quickly grips either ends of her seat so not to choke her with his weight, thus trapping her in between his arms. Anu is breathless for a moment as his piercing eyes meets hers while his situation is no different. Her blowing curly hairs, her dark eyes, the metal ears dangling from her ears, the nose ring adorning her nose, her cheeks, her lips- his attention falls all over. Anu too stares at him for a second or so but she quickly gains her composure and glares at him, irritated by their closeness. The guy also becomes well aware of the situation and pulls back, standing straight looking around to see anyone noticed the embarrassing moment that happened between him and the stranger girl. Finding the attention of their co- passengers centered on them, he awkwardly pulls the hoodie down his head, and brushes his lustrous hairs, stealing a glance of Anu who is all red in embarrassment and anger. He flashes a nervous smile to everyone and sits down near to Anu, looking at her.

"I'm...I'm sorry! That was the sudden brake.' he explains while Anu glares at him and looks outside. He understands that he has annoyed her and smiles awkwardly. Definitely, this girl is a fireball, thinks him. He looks at her sheepishly to see her reaction while Anu turns towards and gives him a questioning look.

"What do you want?' she questions, her tone bold and stern. He gulps down the lump in his throat as he hears her stern question and then closes his eyes, trying to be cool. He smiles at her and then forwards his hand to her surprising her.

"Hello I'm Viren, Viren Mehra. Nice to meet you!' he says confidently trying to settle the tiny tiff with the aid of friendly gesture while Anu scowls at him clearly showing her disinterest.

"I asked you?' she questions back, crossing her arms while Viren begins to say something only to be stopped by Anu. "Listen, may be you fell over me accidentally. It's okay. Now kindly stop nagging me taking it as an excuse. Please!' she says to him irritated and turns her face to the window, in order to look out.
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Meanwhile Viren is all puzzled. Do I look like a nagging jerk, he thinks as he sneaks a look at her. Maybe yes, but why does it matter to me, he asks himself and leans on his seat, plugging earphones in his ears.

Few hours later. Anu and Viren share no pleasantries during the journey as Viren got a clear cut idea that Anu isn't enjoying his talks. So he keeps quiet, rather than irritating her further and earning more dagger glances from her.

It's 8 in the night while the bus halts by a local daaba so that the passengers can refresh themselves and have dinner. Viren gets up and stretches himself as he prepares to go out. The passengers have started to leave the bus slowly and there are just few ones left in the bus. Viren turns casually and finds Anu still leaning on her seat, her eyes wide open, but her mind wandering elsewhere. He finds it crazy. There is something wrong with this girl, he thinks as he gets his bag from the sill.

"Hello!' he says as he snaps his fingers before her eyes, breaking her line of thoughts. She looks at him, puzzled at first and then blinks her eyes nervously as she is yet to free from the effect of the things that she had been thinking a while ago.

"Are you planning to sit right here? Everyone's out for dinner. Walk out and have something!' Viren says while Anu just looks straight him, clearly not liking the way he talked to her.

"And who're you to tell me?' she asks him, getting up from her seat. Viren begins to say something but she stops him like she did in the afternoon. "Told you. Stop nagging me!' she says or rather orders in a very strong tone and walks away picking her small handbag. Viren covers up his eyes as he watches her getting out of the bus.

"Did I nag her? Like seriously, this girl is too much!!' he says to himself as he picks up his bag and gets out of the bus.

Much later. Viren gets back to his seat after freshening up and having a good tasty dinner. There're barely five minutes for the bus to start again, and he finds that almost all passengers have occupied their seat. Just then, he looks and finds out that the seat next to his is vacant. Isn't the girl back yet, he thinks. He hasn't seen her during the dinner too. Where did she go, he thinks. But next moment, he reproaches for his very thought. Why should I even think of that girl, he thinks. Anyhow, even if I ask her out of formality, she would frame that I'm nagging her, so I would better keep mum this time, he decides. But his eyes keep falling over his watch that screams out to him that the time for the bus to start is nearing and she isn't here yet.

"Just taking into consideration that she is a girl, I should go and check.' he says to himself as he walks out of the bus, in search of a missing Anu.

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
n there you go the first one! hope you all will love it! please let me know your views
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update yaar... Anuvir's first meet awww their eye lock though it was for a second it was cute n luvd their cute tiffs but where is anu n our hero went on search for his girl and in this searching whether they both will miss bus or what well waiting fr next update soon
riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anuvir first meeting  amazing and loved the update . Chechi avarkkenganum bus missaavo. enikkanganeya thonunno update ASAP.  Waiting. ...
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow super update anvir rocks where she might have gone hope she is well waiting for u update thanks for me
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
an excellent update Roshniii...!!!!it was soo soo superb and interesting..but where did anushka go?why is she missing?viren had a tough time to travel with anushka...loved it dear...update soon...