When Paths Converge -An AnuVir Saga (on AviMan) Pt -3 pg 16

Posted: 6 years ago
Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
Finally posting the banner! No gasps! Another fic is in the line n this time not on RoSid. It's on AnuVir - Anushka -Viren. Seems familiar as our dear Arisha has already written a one shot on it. But AnuVir ; where does it come from? Come to talk of it, the idea of writing a fic based on Laado2 with the leads we prefer, ie, Avika n Manish was raised in the campaign groups couple of weeks ago as our requests were given a blind ear. N then I took it up n then the name for the character of Manish was indeed a confusion. Me n Himani Di started hunt for the perfect name. Like, we had come across a lot of names but nothing seemed to please us both alike. N then at 2 AM one day , I asked Viren Chalega? N Di too felt it good n we combined Anu n Viren to AnuVir. That's how the name formed. Then we discussed with Arisha n 'A new start' happened while I was still in the homework of this one 'When Paths Converge'. To be honest, a correct banner didn't come around all the while n that's how it got delayed. N now , I'm gonna begin it ASAP! let's get what we wanted here! Let's spread #AnuVir ! Whatever it may be, we can at least fulfill our wishes here as we always do. Here is the prologue. Hope you guys will enjoy n love it as much as you guys love RoSid.Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago

PROLOGUE

"Jhanu...' Anushka screamed on top of her lungs as she sat up on her bed, wet in sweat. That was a horrible nightmare indeed. Still afresh in her mind is Jhanu's wailing face and her profound helplessness.

"Jhanu!!!' she cried again, grabbing their photo from the side table.

"I miss you Jhanu! I wish I could have saved you! I so wish if I could have saved you...' she wept, keeping the photo close to her chest.

A while later. Anu wiped the tears off her eyes and sat straight on the bed. More than the anguish and distress there are shades of determination on her face now. Seems that she has come to some strong decision.

"I have to do something! I can't leave those animals who snatched my Jhanu from me! I will make sure they'll pay for each tear you have shed, each pain you have borne. This is your Didi's vow to you! I'm going to Veerpur and I won't return until I seek vengeance for what you've gone through.' she said as she hugged the photo again, tears dripping from her eyes.

Meanwhile somewhere in Mumbai.

"Veerpur??? Bhaiyya! I have never heard this name before. Where is this place?' Sanjana asked her brother Viren who is busy working on his laptop. He is oblivious to his sister's questions and continued surfing which infuriates Sanjana who hates ignorance.

"Bhaiyya!' she yelled closing the laptop while Viren looked up at her, irked by her act.

"What Sanju??? Can't you see I'm working?' he questioned, trying to be serious.

"What work? Here I'm asking you something and there you're going on tapping on your damn laptop. Is that fine?' she posed a question, clearly irritated. Viren closed his eyes to gain his composure and then smiled.

"Okay fine baba. Now say, what you want to know?' he questioned, resting his chin on his fist. Sanjana got happy with the attention she got and sat close to Viren.

"Bhaiyya, tell me this, where is Veerpur?' she questioned making Viren's smile fade.

"Sanju, what will you do knowing that?' he questioned back, being serious.

"What I will do means? You're going to Veerpur na? So I have all the rights to know where it is and why you're going there. Tell me!' she insisted.

"Sanju listen. Veerpur is in Haryana. Now the second question you asked, why I'm going. That I haven't said even to our Ma. Then do you think I will spill the beans to you? No beta. So go! Board exams are nearing. Go study!' he said as he rose from the bed and took his towel form the hanger.

"But Bhaiyya...' Sanju begun again, disappointed with Viren's stand.

"Shhh...' Viren kept his finger on his lips indicating her to keep quiet while Sanju looked up at him confused. "I will tell you when time comes Sanju. Just know this; what I got to do in Veerpur is something really big. Something really really big.' Viren said while Sanju is puzzled wondering what's the catch.

Anushka, a last year law student is all set to leave to Veerpur, the place where her younger sister Jhanvi got gang raped and killed. She is determined enough to find the roots of the mishap and punish the culprits who had hurt her sister. Meanwhile Viren, a Mumbai based young man, also sets out to Veerpur for a cause of his concern. Knowingly or unknowingly, Viren's and Anu's paths converge, uniting them in their motive and tangling them with each other for a lifetime.

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
Cast list -1 (Will be updated as story progresses)

Manish Raisinghan as Viren Mehra

Avika Gor as Anushka
Palak Jain as Jhanvi , Anushka's younger sister
Jannat Zubair as Sanjana Mehra, Viren's younger sister
Meghna Malik as Ammaji, Anushka's and Jhanvi's DadimaEdited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
No negative comments about the pairing please! I'm fine with criticism on my writing which all of you are welcome to do but this pairing is all we can do to fulfill our wish of seeing AviMan together. So kindly no negative comments, understand our feelings n if not please don't comment. I'm not being rude but we had had enough! So please Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
.Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
super start eagerly waiting for your next part yaar jaldhi update kar na super awesome lovely amazing anuvir
Nice idea dear!!! Anuvir!!!!! 
Amazing start yaar new anuvir superb waiting for next Dr ..