Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
His song is good and he has a swag which I like. Bet he is a big player too. Punju men are big player boys esp.. the one I know around who surround me.Good looking lot of these guys friends are, but they are such huge players.😆

Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrs.Peanuts

Lol, no girl, i actually heard the song while hanging out with cousins over the weekend when we went clubbing.😆I will do right now.Hope, so. the girl who is dressed like Mickey is so pretty.

There are too many mosquitoes here.

Random but I wanted to share this. 😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maybe, they think you are hot that is why they are after your blood. lol,get a repellent.😆

shit random but I think i pulled a muscle on my back.I can barely move my head to the other side.I think i will get off from my phone.

will talk to u tomorrow. think, i need go to the doc. 

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.

Majority are looking forward to this wedding and a small amount well you know the rest ðŸ¤£ I shouldn't laugh but like it makes me laugh how my fellow Brits make really nasty comments some even said her interview was pure good acting with the BBC. 

I wish PH would shave or trim his beard he looks like a poodle ðŸ¤£
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations to the couple ðŸ˜ƒ
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ruky: He looks like a different person beard-less! Almost attractive, lmaoo. He should really really shave it. Super UN-ATTRACTIVE. They're all super-fugly!!!

I do see that for lots of people it's some sort of weird envy/racism at play, but for many, really.. I watched 5 mins of their Iv & she was almost believably fake. LOL. "I asked my friend if he is kind, not much point if he isn't." B/c sure, THAT, is what she would've asked her friend about the PRINCE of BRITAIN!! It was so so mawkish & fake!!! 🤣 🤣