Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle; wedding in spring 2018! - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
BTW, can someone from the UK confirm if the British public is actually not in favour of this union? Asking 'cause I always see people on the Daily Mail call her Media Megs and say hey dislike her immensely.

If they are not, is it 'cause they don't like her or is there some prejudice involved?
C is here.Reply to my pm? Why do u abandon me my love?😭

How does Kate Middleton feel when her baby is due , the spotlight being taken away from her?😆
A big congrats to the couple and wish them a happy life together. ⭐️
Looking forward to see PC in the wedding. 
Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

C is here.Reply to my pm? Why do u abandon me my love?😭

How does Kate Middleton feel when her baby is due , the spotlight being taken away from her?😆

Hey hey Peanuts.

Could never abandon you.

Check PMs please.

@Middleton- Don't tell me she is due around the same time as the wedding with their twins?

Apparently, Harry and Meghan will show off the ring on Monday.

Originally posted by clarity

Lmao that's actually why I posted this.

Would love to see PC be the Pippa Middleton of this wedding. 😆

LOL Pippa was the Maid of Honour... there's already rumours of Kate being Meghan's Maid of Honour to keep it in the family. People and media are speculating a bunch of Meghan's famous friends as possible bridesmaids, Priyanka included. pretty funny! 😆 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.
C: Lmaooo, yes, 3rd baby is due in Spring 2018. 😆
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.

yeah, media keeps speculating Priyanka and Serena Williams as bridesmaids because they're Meghan's most famous friends but Meghan wasn't even at Serena's wedding and Priyanka has only known her for 2 years. But until then I'm loving the media circus 😛  Meghan's last posts on social media before she quit it earlier this year were to Priyanka so she's getting the most love and hate after the announcement.😳
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
Originally posted by clarity

Hey hey Peanuts.

Could never abandon you.

Check PMs please.

@Middleton- Don't tell me she is due around the same time as the wedding with their twins?

Apparently, Harry and Meghan will show off the ring on Monday.

missed u these few days to Thanksgiving.How was your weekend?😳

Yes, she is around the same time.I can picture her breaking some vases.😆

Don't believe in Royal family but it's kinda of exciting to see Harry break away from traditional bride. Wanted to see them to get married .<3. think she is more beautiful and elegant than Kate. Something about her gives me warm vibes.

Let's see,a new ring or somebody else. It's amazing the extent of influence the Britian has had on the world and how f**ked up the world has been due their colonization. Was reading some old documents from long time, makes you realize the extent of their influence.
Her ring is nice, a diamond from Botswana, Harry loves the place, and 2 smaller diamonds from Diana's jewellery. Their first public announcement was nice. They seem so happy. :)