Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: paayaal

But woh to jhooti daadi hai...😭

sach key baad sacchi wali dadi compensate karengi Avni ko?

Ab sacchiwaali dadi ne toh Avni ko governess banne ke liye nahin kaha tha naa😳

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

With Karam taking a leave for his sister's wedding, I think they will start focussing much on Vidyut-Neil-Avni equation only after he returns as Karam does not have a body double
Till then I am afraid we have to tolerate the miss who should not be named🤢

i dont think so, maximum by next week juhi's truth will be out in front o f the family and i think they will give  us few light herated, emotional scenes of the family and then RP VP will strike back again
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

With Karam taking a leave for his sister's wedding, I think they will start focussing much on Vidyut-Neil-Avni equation only after he returns as Karam does not have a body double
Till then I am afraid we have to tolerate the miss who should not be named🤢

Oh toh we are on leave as well😆😆 And AvNeil key brains...unko bhi chutti lena padega...

If Juhiz truth comes out during Karamz absense then we will be treated to Juhi, RP, and maybe Mishti playing ghar ghar with ballu becoming ghoda😛
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Ab sacchiwaali dadi ne toh Avni ko governess banne ke liye nahin kaha tha naa😳

Bechaari Avni, legit hard work never pays...pura din majboor maa key taaney sunti rehti hai...she shud just go back to her thieving days! Atleast she can pay for some decent clothes for herself
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post.. I'd like to see Vidyut changing his perception about women due to Avni but not out of love but out of respect and admiration.. Vidyut can focus all his love and affection for his daughter.. ðŸ˜‰
I want Avni to see a different side of Vidyut and so wanting to help him out of Ragini's hold. If he falls in love with her then it won't be good for her to encourage that.. 
A relationship that can't be named.. I liked Avni's bonding with Ali for that matter.. Though he loved her he wanted not to lose his respect and bond with her because of his love.. And Avni toh will love only Neil.. I don't like to see a jealous Neil.. He can be protective and possessive about his ladylove but jealousy is not a positive emotion.. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Nice post.. I'd like to see Vidyut changing his perception about women due to Avni but not out of love but out of respect and admiration.. Vidyut can focus all his love and affection for his daughter.. ðŸ˜‰

I want Avni to see a different side of Vidyut and so wanting to help him out of Ragini's hold. If he falls in love with her then it won't be good for her to encourage that.. 
A relationship that can't be named.. I liked Avni's bonding with Ali for that matter.. Though he loved her he wanted not to lose his respect and bond with her because of his love.. And Avni toh will love only Neil.. I don't like to see a jealous Neil.. He can be protective and possessive about his ladylove but jealousy is not a positive emotion.. ðŸ˜‰

I don't want Vidyutz love to turn into a SRK Kkkiran wala obsession...but I want healing and redemption of his character because of Avni...

I don't want Avni to encourage Vidyutz feelings either, but she drew a line with Ali too, our girl is smart that ways, but she can, as a friend, extend her support to Vidyut...for Mishti
Edited by paayaal - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Oh toh we are on leave as well😆😆 And AvNeil key brains...unko bhi chutti lena padega...

If Juhiz truth comes out during Karamz absense then we will be treated to Juhi, RP, and maybe Mishti playing ghar ghar with ballu becoming ghoda😛

So as RM is gone and Ballu has nothing to do now, RP will appoint Ballu as Mishti's new governess😆
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

I don't want Vidyutz love to turn into a SRK Kkkiran wala obsession...but I want healing and redemption of his character because of Avni...

I don't want Avni to encourage Vidyutz feelings either, but she drew a line with Ali too, our girl is smart that ways, but she can, as a friend, extend her support to Vidyut...for Mishti

I am open to both obsession and real love bus jealous and possessive Neil milna chahiye joh Avni ko thoda manhandle kare😉
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

So as RM is gone and Ballu has nothing to do now, RP will appoint Ballu as Mishti's new governess😆

😆😆
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bechaari Avni, legit hard work never pays...pura din majboor maa key taaney sunti rehti hai...she shud just go back to her thieving days! Atleast she can pay for some decent clothes for herself

🤣 True that.. This girl is full-time nanny unable to satisfy her  madamji i.e. her employer's exx.. ðŸ˜† And so not getting her paycheck to buy some good clothes too.. That cream color close neck blouse. Why didn't that get burnt in the Diwali crackers.. I hate that blouse.. ðŸ˜†