Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update πŸ˜³Loved how Naina supported him despite all odds Can't expect anything from Vishakha πŸ˜”Poor Sameer πŸ˜•Update soon πŸ˜Š
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dear.. their phone convo is always special. Naina supporting sam is so sweet.. keep updating.  Love it.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar...meri aankhon me aansu aa gaye ise padh kar...ab Rakshas aur Vishakhas ka to kya hi kehna πŸ˜‘ ek to damaad se baat karni nahi aati πŸ˜†...dusre ko bete se πŸ˜΅
Par I'm so glad Naina called him up and gave him support that he needed...loved that part...Sameer working hard to prove himself worthy of Naina- I love with Sameer...such is the impact of a person you love...you get strength to do things which you earlier thought were out of bounds for you...all your sadness gets washed away knowing they are there for you- they still care for you...very very emotional part...hoping to see Naina forgive Sameer soon...loved it! πŸ‘
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a narrative Manisha... !!! Just Awesome n full of flow... β­οΈπŸ‘
Do pal ke jeewan se ek umr churani hai.. 
This is what Sameer needs ... support n time.. !
He has dedicated himself to the mission... he has explored the World... where his Mom is not trusting him. ,, but a girl whom he used .. is trusting him n giving her full support to him.. !
Very nice n fine update dear... !
Naina knows he needs her as no one is there to save him from this mess except nanu... n he himself is giving the best cos he has to avert all that he did wrong.. !
Liked his friends being there for him.. but at the same time felt bad how Rakesh Sir behaved.. 
Kuch karna hoga inka... πŸ˜³

I liked how Swati is helping Naina out of this situation n letting n forcing her to help Sameer..!
Wud love to see him winning all the tests he has been put into.. !
Her one call made the difference.. her one word n line made him live the life again.,,, her one support gives him good sleep.. ! He has got his strength back... he has got his liveliness n fire back.. ! He is happy.. he can see himself all new.. πŸ˜ƒ

She knows n even Nanu is thinking of it.. when will Sameer think of it that why she matters to him this much.. πŸ˜³
Will wait for that day to come... 
Thanks dear for this Superlative ,,, God bless.. !
Edited by bawaswift - 6 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He was in depression, he was frustrated, all time giving to the studies and activities - until he got the phone call from his best supporter ever!
Very beautiful and emotional update Manisha πŸ‘
I loved Sameer's efforts to make every one believe in him! Loved how he is tackling the situations now! Loved to see him smiling over Naina's expressions and forgetting his own pains!
Sameer is not giving in to the pains and taunts he is listening from Rakesh sir and even from his mother. Rather he is giving in to take the pains over to him, and bearing them with all smiles and with a notion that he deserve them cos he has hurt a very innocent and lovely heart!
Nice take dear, very brilliantly you have shown the bitterness not over powering the state of mind, when he got her call! He is happy and more determined to conquer the World! He is happy cos he has got the support he ever needed! he has got it from her and this means a lot him. Even Nanu understands this!
Swati took over my heart here⭐️ She not only gave Naina the hint to go ahead with Sameer's support but also tried to take her out of the dilemma as well! Sameer's friends supports him equally. But again, it was naina who mattered the most to him πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely! loved her saying ki abhi maaf nahi kiya hai πŸ˜³
Will wait for more to see him putting efforts and coming to the conclusion of her existence in his life ❀️

thanks a lot dear, for this very special update, luv ya ❀️ πŸ€—
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update as always Manisha πŸ˜³
Loved how Naina supported him despite all odds
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Thanks for the PM
Shinynew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
'Sameer - Hawa ka jhonka, kabhi yahan kabhi wahan'. Seems that hawa chal gyi h and this time it is for good😊. This was such an emotional update Manisha Di!! He has changed so much and that to for a girl whom he disliked to the core. I was so happy seeing Naina supporting him. Not sure about the future, but in the present she is a very good friend. Don't want to mention about Rakesh and Vishkha because I think are catalysing Sameer's mission. So I don't have any problems with them. Afterall there should be some spice too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Thank you for this wonderful chapter and for the pm. Update soon πŸ˜Š
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 3 
Awesome part πŸ‘
Swati or Naina ke conversation se atleast Sameer Ko apni galti realise toh hui.
Thank god he told everything to nanu and hope nanu's idea work.
Everyone's point of view very well penned down.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Part 4 
Awesome chapter...
Sara sach bahar aagaya.. ab Sameer Ko bhi acha lag raha hoga. But bechari Naina πŸ˜’
But acha hua Swati la filmy dimag chala or usme Naina ke dimag me Sameer ka acha side show karwaya.
Ab pata nhi Chachaji kaise react karenge..
Anmol333 thumbnail
Part 5 
Very nice update. 

Chachaji ki rai toh hamesha sahi or achi rehti hai... Chachaji is really true idol of Naina 
Munna pandit and sawti scene was cute...
Kya plan hai Naina ka ? 
Will read soon.

Ps- as my exams were going on so I won't able to read pm and reply them sorry if I hurt you.