Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

This is my favourite part till now...I won't be surprised if something like this happens in the show too...Such a mature way to handle the situation...I'm proud of this Sameer...and Arjun revealing the key incident to Sameer really touched my heart. Sameer needed to know this and it was best to know it from Arjun. Loved it- waiting to see my hero and heroine unite for lifetime soon! πŸ˜Š

Surely the hero heroine have to uniteπŸ˜ƒ
I thought Arjun as the best person to reveal the truth..and now that sameer isn't much bothered for anything except her happiness and her wishπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for liking this part dearπŸ˜ƒ
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update😳
Do continue soon
Thanks for the PM
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Testing time for both Naina n Sameer.. !
Nice n beautiful update Manisha ... β­οΈπŸ‘
I loved the changed Sameer concentrating on his decision n his promise .. ! Nice to see him so silent.. though we all know he is feeling so low n guilty.. but the needful support of Nanu n surely of Naina from her heart somewhere he knows.. its there to boost him moving on to change n become the best out of an almost nothing,, !
Liked how Niana put forward his name n pushed him to give his name to the Guitar Comp.
Wud love to see him playing n instrumenting,,, ! Will wait for that.. !πŸ˜ƒ
I loved Sameer when on the continuous teasing by Rakesh Sir,, he was polite n never reacted.. !
Awesome to know this Sameer,, Loved this side of him,,, !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
He will definitely win n get succeed in what he has promised,, ! All support to one who tries to achieve something with his heart n pure mind into it.. n works harder.. !⭐️
Thanks for the fabulous update dear.. n God bless.. !
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have put up a very good part Manisha 
Liked how you showed nanu supported Sameer..

Looking forward to more of this
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates
loved it
finally bet over
n Samiana's new story start
Shinynew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ignorance is only making them come together. This chapter was too good Manisha Di. You really describe each and everything in a perfect manner as if I am watching the show itself. The harder sameer and naina are trying to ignore eacha other the more they are landing towards each other. I see a very positive and nice sameer post this. This was really a beautiful update. Update soon Di. 
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the update Manisha πŸ‘
A changed Sameer, a new Sameer, a more silent Sameer!
Very interesting has this story progressed to!!!
Sameer is resolute to give his best to become what others want him to be. He is unwavering to the teases, to the World and has commit himself to fine his personality and nature. 
Very difficult, but he has a purpose to do it. 
There, Naina feels for him, wants him to give his best and trying her bits to help him! She not only wants him to come out victorious but also wants him to participate in other activities as well, and this is the true friendnship and love!
Nice to see supports of Nanu, his friends and Naina for him, and his determination will make himself and others only proud of him winning!
Thanks for this special touch to the story dear, loved it so much!
Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Khamosh.

Loved the update😳
Do continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot dear...will be updating now😊

Hope you like that as wellπŸ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Thanks a lot @MysticRiver...glad that you liked it😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Testing time for both Naina n Sameer.. !

Nice n beautiful update Manisha ... β­οΈπŸ‘
I loved the changed Sameer concentrating on his decision n his promise .. ! Nice to see him so silent.. though we all know he is feeling so low n guilty.. but the needful support of Nanu n surely of Naina from her heart somewhere he knows.. its there to boost him moving on to change n become the best out of an almost nothing,, !
Liked how Niana put forward his name n pushed him to give his name to the Guitar Comp.
Wud love to see him playing n instrumenting,,, ! Will wait for that.. !πŸ˜ƒ
I loved Sameer when on the continuous teasing by Rakesh Sir,, he was polite n never reacted.. !
Awesome to know this Sameer,, Loved this side of him,,, !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
He will definitely win n get succeed in what he has promised,, ! All support to one who tries to achieve something with his heart n pure mind into it.. n works harder.. !⭐️
Thanks for the fabulous update dear.. n God bless.. !

Thanks a lot Bhaiya for your never ending support to me πŸ˜ƒ
Hope to get this similarly always... im glad you liked this changed sameer who is so determined to succeed this time...especially for Naina...who means everything for him nowπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a tonne Bhaiya and God bless you tooπŸ€—
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago