Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Thank you sooo much for sharing these pics Arsh🤗He is indeed looking like a Greek God.I might sound like an emotional fool but it seems like yesterday when we all were showering our love on him as Mirza Altunia

Now he is all set to play a legendary character like Alexander The Great.
He already looks powerful in the promos.Now I am damn excited for the show.
This will be Rohit's third historical show and he has groomed himself really well for this.
Sar katenge ya sar jhukenge par Sikandar ke irade nahi rukenge ⭐️

i still watch RS and reminisce my times spent with u guys. tht show was magical and till date no other show has replaced it in my heart. i really hope SLB makes a movie on Razia-Altunia. post padmavati and all this chaos, i am already planning to nag their CEO, Shobha Sant who is quite active on twitter. 😆

And Rohit, although looking a bit repulsive (STRONGLY MY OPINION, OTHERS MAY VARY AND I RESPECT THAT) i have always been loyal to him and i will watch Porus to support him.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@darkwarrior200 the worst thing on indian telivision is this only that if show doesnt rates high on trp meter...its closed...phir chahe show kaisa bhi ho...sad to hear that razia sultan wasnt allowed to complete its run due to channel heads. Reading this ...got a bit scared for porus as this show is being telecasted on sony tv and the channel is not good trp wise. Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=EtherealRati]@darkwarrior200 the worst thing on indian telivision is this only that if show doesnt rates high on trp meter...its closed...phir chahe show kaisa bhi ho...sad to hear that razia sultan wasnt allowed to complete its run due to channel heads. Reading this ...got a bit scared for porus as this show is being telecasted on sony tv and the channel is not good trp wise. [/QUOTE
@bold this is exactly my worry too, but knowing sidd tewary, he must have defo insured this big budget serial and might be having a backup in mind. the clauses in their contract with sony must have been carefully considered and the retaining copy rights wala clause enables him to launch this series anywhere, even on the web, so dont worry.