Alexander Photoshoot - Rohit Purohit

Posted: 6 years ago
I posted these pics on twitter, thought I'll share them here too. Isn't he looking like a Greek God ? https://twitter.com/altunia_razia/status/933980282235080706Edited by darkwarrior200 - 6 years ago
agree... he is looking damn good as Alexander 😊
TFS

Edit: I am not able to see the pics but i wrote this comment based on the pics i saw on instagram 😳
Edited by -PD- - 6 years ago
I think u guys can see it now. I tested the link myself. Sorry it wasnt working earlier
He is looking nice. Whats rohit purohit age..???...apart from razia sultan...what else he has worked on. He seems to be an experienced actor. I wonder when they took an experienced person for playing alexander...why took a comparatively new actor for playing porus. I hope laksh does justice to the character because his character is the most important character in series...the show is on his name. 
May be they took a newcomer to make the impact more stronger. They just want people to remember him as porus and not any other character. Like if he had done more leads before...people recognize actors with previous show names and that somehow makes it difficult for audience to make the instant connection with the character. May be thats the trick...a new face ...to be remembered just as porus.
Rohit is around 32. So yes there is a wide age gap btwn Laksh and Rohit in real life. I have loved Rohit a lot since the time he appeared as a villain in Aise karo na Vida. He just nailed that role. He was quite chubby and wasn't as good looking as he is now. Now for his role as Alexander they have changed his looks again but i just wish many people had seen him as Altunia in Razia Sultan. And then change my name if u dont fall for him there. He nails the role if its the right one for him. His deep husky voice and those captivating eyes are the added bonus. I dont like his looks all that much as Alexander but im sure his acting will cover up for it.

Apart from Razia Sultan and Aise karo na Vida in which he had prominent/ lead roles he has appeared in Shaurya Aur Suhani, Sanskaar Lakshmi, Chandragupta Maurya and ArjunEdited by darkwarrior200 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by darkwarrior200

Rohit is around 32. So yes there is a wide age gap btwn Laksh and Rohit in real life. I have loved Rohit a lot since the time he appeared as a villain in Aise karo na Vida. He just nailed that role. He was quite chubby and wasn't as good looking as he is now. Now for his role as Alexander they have changed his looks again but i just wish many people had seen him as Altunia in Razia Sultan. And then change my name if u dont fall for him there. He nails the role if its the right one for him. His deep husky voice and those captivating eyes are the added bonus. I dont like his looks all that much as Alexander but im sure his acting will cover up for it.

Apart from Razia Sultan and Aise karo na Vida in which he had prominent/ lead roles he has appeared in Shaurya Aur Suhani, Sanskaar Lakshmi, Chandragupta Maurya and Arjun
Oh so my guess was right...he is experienced.They share an age difference of more than 10 years...They have really changed the way he look in porus...pehchaan mein hi nahi aa raha if we match with his google pics. Unfortunately i didnt came across aise karo na vida or razia sultan...was only rohit good as an actor in those series...ya they have good storyline. If these stories are good...would give a try. So in short ..he is good actor and will do complete justice to the role. Thats great to know...looking forward to see him act in porus. There are less actors in telivision today who make people talk about their acting skills than looks...happy to know, rohit purohit is one of them. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

Oh so my guess was right...he is experienced.They share an age difference of more than 10 years...They have really changed the way he look in porus...pehchaan mein hi nahi aa raha if we match with his google pics. Unfortunately i didnt came across aise karo na vida or razia sultan...was only rohit good as an actor in those series...ya they have good storyline. If these stories are good...would give a try. So in short ..he is good actor and will do complete justice to the role. Thats great to know...looking forward to see him act in porus. There are less actors in telivision today who make people talk about their acting skills than looks...happy to know, rohit purohit is one of them. 

do watch razia sultan if u get the chance and time, its magical, its cast is amazing, BGs will blow u away, everything abt it is just perfect but sadly it had aired on the wrong channel and didnt catch a wider audience hence it had to pull its plug before time as per the instructions from the channel heads.
Thank you sooo much for sharing these pics Arsh🤗He is indeed looking like a Greek God.I might sound like an emotional fool but it seems like yesterday when we all were showering our love on him as Mirza Altunia
Now he is all set to play a legendary character like Alexander The Great.
He already looks powerful in the promos.Now I am damn excited for the show.
This will be Rohit's third historical show and he has groomed himself really well for this.
Sar katenge ya sar jhukenge par Sikandar ke irade nahi rukenge ⭐️
Originally posted by EtherealRati

He is looking nice. Whats rohit purohit age..???...apart from razia sultan...what else he has worked on. He seems to be an experienced actor. I wonder when they took an experienced person for playing alexander...why took a comparatively new actor for playing porus. I hope laksh does justice to the character because his character is the most important character in series...the show is on his name. 
I have seen Rohit in Aise Karo Na Vida,a show on Colors and Imagine TV's CGM.He was one of my reasons to watch Razia Sultan.He is one of my favourite actors.

@bold,about this I have observed a pattern in all Swastik shows.Siddharth Sir always casts a combination of fresh faces and experienced actors.Even in MB half of the actors were experienced while the other half were newbies.Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi and Aham Sharma aka Karna were newcomers.Then in Razia Sultan,Pankhuri Awasthy a fresh face played the titular character while the ML was Rohit an experienced actor.

I believe he does this to maintain a balance.The newcomers get a chance prove their talent onscreen while the experienced actors help them and make the performance look better.It's like a mutual partnership.The new faces bring freshness while the experienced actors add to the charm of the show with their already nuanced and polished acting.

I have followed Laksh from his very first show.He has the potential but he was in the wrong hands.His previous show was with Ekta where she was wasting him.But he quit at the right time and got Porus.Now he is with Siddharth Sir who is in my opinion a genius.He knows how to utilise talent.So I hope Laksh proves his merit with this show.