Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally I was able to watch 90% of the finale performances today.  

My most favorite performance of finale 

Mahesh Kale's solo singing 👏👏👏👏⭐️
I am MK & Rahul Deshpande's huge fan and their singing since KKG movie 😊

next best performance of GUru-Shishya "vithala vithala" by Vishvajeet, MK and Anirudh joshi.  Vishvajeet has much better voice quality than AJ

Next best solo  performances of Prasenjit's "Morya Morya" and "Tu na jaane aas paas hai khuda" both were simply superb.  reminded me of his oggie self b4 his confidence was shaken by some judges but never mind on that.

Equally enjoyed Sharayu's Asha tai-R D burman song performance.  Girl is amazing and will go places.  I have seen her in VOI b4

Equally enjoyed Nihira's "Pani Pani" from Machis.  superb

Next would be Vishvajeet's kesariya balam.  Good job.  Like his voice & diction on hindi song better than his team mate AJ. 

Anirudh is good in classical and Marathi song renditions be it folk, bhav geet-bhakti sangeet etc.  

Speaking of Anirudh's performance on "chaudavin ka chaand"  not a good performance at all.  Diction and going off sur issues.  I think he is Rafisaab's fan just like I am from what I get.  

It was good to see Jay deep, Jitendra tupe, Jadav, Shamika, Juilee & madhura..😃 Missed Dhyaneshwar 😳 I am forgetting one person cant recall his name 

Rest of the performances were ok nothing to write home abt.  Why did they bring Jasraj joshi?  His partner sang way better than JJ 

Honestly my utmost main reason for watching this show was to hear MK  & his classical singing.  I <3 classical music. 

In contestants I knew Nihira and Sharayu.  So supporting them.  Was really happy to hear different singers and their stupendous performances.

At the end congrats to Anirudh Joshi for winning the title.

I guess him winning Australia trip few wks back should have given us indications.  Though I knew he was going to.

With that Good bye  to all and Phir milenge.  TC & God bless 😃🤗

Edited by Dabulls23 - 6 years ago