Sur Nava Dhyaas Nava on colors

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Musical reality show  on colors mon/tues/wed 9.30pm to 11pm.
Anchor - Tejashree Pradhan

Judges : Mahesh Kale, Avdhoot Gupte, Shalmalee Kholgade

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
What happens on Wednesday ? Behind the screen bhankas ?
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From 9.30 to 9.37 again from 9.39 to 9.45 from 10.05 to  10.12 and then again...  They have titled it Gaana ani barach kay. "Barach kay" is just too dominant.
Pahetic Pushkraj  takes so much of screen time with his PJs that you are left wondering if this is a serious musical show. Don't know how Mahesh Kale agreed for such a silly show. 
charuDeu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday is sort of " behind the scenes". The comedy by Pushkaraj is not great, but considering the quality of jokes current , these are quite sober.
   For me , this program is much more preferable that SRGMP
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuDeu

Wednesday is sort of " behind the scenes". The comedy by Pushkaraj is not great, but considering the quality of jokes current , these are quite sober.
   For me , this program is much more preferable that SRGMP

Actually "behind the scenes" should be for showing how the captains guide their teams and the practice sessions etc. It should be more of "singing" than "talking" (and that too, so much irrelevant gossip) IMO. Yes, it is true that this is far better than the amateurish SRGMP. Gone are those days when Pallavi Joshi brought life into such programs. From a talent hunt it is now turned into a show.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 6 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Did you see Mahesh kale singing in the last part on Tues ? Ghei chhand and then it's fusion... ?? Swargiya is the only word to describe ...👏👏👏
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Did you see Mahesh kale singing in the last part on Tues ? Ghei chhand and then it's fusion... ?? Swargiya is the only word to describe ...👏👏👏

I had a tear in my eye.

👏
God I love him! 

BTW wed parts are not so bad.  It's not completely crap. Bts is fun sometimes 😆
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Yes watched Kale's Gheichand first the purist version and then the fusion version to cater to his next generation fans.
It was my father's absolute all time favourite song, so whenever it comes on it brings back a lot of memories.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Yes watched Kale's Gheichand first the purist version and then the fusion version to cater to his next generation fans.

It was my father's absolute all time favourite song, so whenever it comes on it brings back a lot of memories.

No doubt it is all time great song. However I prefer the song in Vasantrao's KKG is Tejonidhi lohgol a shade over Ghei chhand. ALL KKG song composition by Abhisheki buwa were out of this world. Edited by mishkil88 - 6 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
With a channel all set out to outdo other competitor in channel-war like top-employee snatching, program celebrity anchor snatching etc...the celebrity judges may have recd a huge sum to do this program.Edited by mishkil88 - 6 years ago