Users

Frequent Posters

KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

And your journey begins now..

Btw I liked ZGH a lot.

Oh that's great even you love ZGH...After getting introduced to Pakistani serials, I had stopped watching Indian shows completely...Now YUDKBH watcher for all the good reasons...
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Nit fb page dear here on the forum...Yes i was very much active ...

Hell u say abt IKRS...i was there too n very much actively participated...i kno the chappa chappa of tat forum...Dekha nahi tumko!πŸ˜†

Yup IKRS is still my fav show... It was just awesome.Tumne dekha b hoga toh u wont recognise me now... I am all changed btw
Even I dont remember seeing u there πŸ˜† Poor memory of mine.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preeran345

Yup IKRS is still my fav show... It was just awesome.Tumne dekha b hoga toh u wont recognise me now... I am all changed btw

Even I dont remember seeing u there πŸ˜† Poor memory of mine.

Naahh..ho hi nahi sakta...πŸ˜† i can count all the members on my finger tips...that forum was jus like tis very few but ardent fans who were dedicated...i was actively involved in the running of the forum from head to toe...πŸ˜† Isliye Dumstruck how cme i nvr saw u when i was called BADI AMMA thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Anyways gud to know u...n i hope we might bond here...!IKRS log se mujhe bahut pyaar haiπŸ˜†
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Woah so many .

How do u manage your timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I was not that active on few forums as I was very busy with last year of school  πŸ€”
but there were few that I was very active on, My fav was D3 and BKVMP. πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I joined IF for Reporters. Last forum was KRPKAB  which is my fav even now. Currently in YUDKBH. loving this show.
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Noe123

Well, I guess I am the IF veteran here, but mostly a silent one.

I first found this site in 2005/6 for when I was looking for Kavyanjali episodes. Was not a member then.

I joined to make a post in DMG forum to appreciate the episode of Armaan worrying for Mini and Ridhhima taking care of him. But, still was mostly a reader and rarely posted. Had left it after first Riddhima was gone.

I used to watch Geen and followed the forum. 

Then, came and QH. Loved the show and it is the only forum where I was actually active. Around same time used to follow Mahabharat forum as well but again just as a reader.

And, 4 years after QH - one more show that I am loving and so here. 

Ohh noe I know u from QH forum...
But same like u I was just a silent member on DMG forum..
Though still a huge fan of the show and also QH..
And u r right after 4 years of QH something got me so hooked up.

I'm waiting for u to get inspired to write something here..

But before that I want u complete your incomplete stories..

Atleast now I can get hold of u and eat your head to update πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I joined IF for GEET when Geet ended i left the forum & my old account again joined IF in 2014 for Everest & RaBul..
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I joined IF to get updates on KRPKAB...even though the serial has come to a close ..there is one thread that regularly read...but now I am more active here with YUDKBH
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I joined IF to get updates on KRPKAB...even though the serial has come to a close ..there is one thread that regularly read...but now I am more active here with YUDKBH

Im not reading since 2 daysπŸ˜†...n im getting pm dhamkis to cmebac...πŸ˜† but thankfully this show has controlled my obsession to an xtentπŸ˜‰
Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChalJhoothi

I joined IF for GEET when Geet ended i left the forum & my old account again joined IF in 2014 for Everest & RaBul..

Hey i 4got abt Everest...i was a big fan of that show n i did visit the forum but hardly they were updates...i still dnt understand a gud show like that had less interactions n discussions...i was very much pissed off with the environment there...the forum was almost sleeping!πŸ˜†