Forum activity: last forum you visited

Posted: 6 years ago
hi dear yudkbh family...
Just to increase forum activity last share with each other which was the previous forum u visited regularly before coming here...

And also if u wish to share your reason to Join IF...

It could be for a show for an actor or for a character anything...

Well I will start with mine,..

I was a regular on Qubool hai forum before this...

And I joined IF in search of Dill Mill Gaye songs and ringtones long back in 2008.
I was in KRPKAB and Peshwa Bajirao forum last.I loved the tracks so joined 😳
I was in the Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania forum before this.

I joined IF in 2011 I think, but I wasn't really watching anything specific at that time. I didn't even make any posts until just last year.

I joined IF for DYM show in 2015 ...
then ek duje ke vasthe
then kuch rang
then tu sooraj

now in YUDKBH forum
I joined for Nisha aur uske cousins... 
Live there only before coming to this forum. Nowdays I live this forum most of the time.
Originally posted by hanishank

I joined IF for DYM show in 2015 ...
then ek duje ke vasthe
then kuch rang
then tu sooraj

now in YUDKBH forum

Which one is DYM?

Wow so many shows..

Haha this looks like all diverse culture coming together here on YUDKBH FORUMπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Long long bac 2007 on the insistense of my younger sis who was a prithviraj chauhan fan...i browsed it cos i m a history lover n that show n leads   fascinated me..But i was a silent reader ...During those days i waas in my depression mode n forum world kept me away from my real life..!!N then mny shows came by...Geet was my first officialforum where i participated wholeheartedly made mny frends...n thn switch to ipkknd...MashaAllah i got lost there πŸ˜† n decided to tke break ...hibernation u seeπŸ˜†...but wud follow forum silently as a non member .then Ltl,  Rangrasiya, MB, PV,QH Reporters.BigBoss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Finally aftr 4 yrs i logged in as a member for IKRS...my love for Mishal BABAπŸ˜†...participated n my last stop KRPKAB where im still actively involved🀣...n finally my stop here...Phew! Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
Bollywood Forum πŸ˜†

Joined in 2012 For Uttaran forum. Coj I was a huge fan of the jodi yuvraaj and mukta
I joined IF long time back but turned active last year on IB forum πŸ˜† But left that show in like two-three months πŸ˜† Then I've been here and there watching and leaving shows in between πŸ€£ Currently I am active on two forums, this one and BB one πŸ˜†