Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeran345

U watched GEET??? were u also at Geet's fb page ???

Nit fb page dear here on the forum...Yes i was very much active ...

Hell u say abt IKRS...i was there too n very much actively participated...i kno the chappa chappa of tat forum...Dekha nahi tumko!πŸ˜†
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Last forum i visited was Udaan
Visited beyhadh too sometimes..only to get updates about the show
And now yudkbh
Thats it
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i joined india forum for Veera show..
Then become fan of Vishal i joined Gangaa, JAat ki jugni forum.

iwas lil active in EDKV firum, 2-3 post in Naamkarann frum

and now yud
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mehraan

Nana im not a shilpa fan ..but i prefer her any day over hina ...if Theres anyone bsde Vikas that i root 4...its NAAGIN πŸ˜†n thn mayb S cos shes popular enough to topple Bahurani in finals incase if she makes itπŸ˜†...I do understand where ur cmng from abt S n i despised her  for bullying V in the jail...but neverthless awaam sab jaanti hai πŸ˜‰

Wow yay seems like I got company...

Even I watch B.B. and also visit the forum but like mehr I'm a silent member there just stalking...
And wow we are team Vikas here...πŸ˜†

Like @Flyaway mentioned I did like Hina as Akshara and I thought she was nice and initially I started watching it for Hina and HITEN but I think Hina has come here to lose all the fans πŸ˜†

sweet_tehs thumbnail

Long long bac 2007 on the insistense of my younger sis who was a prithviraj chauhan fan...i joined it cos i m a history lover n that show n leads   fascinated me..But i was a silent reader not much active...During those days i waas in my depression mode n forum world kept me away from my real life..!!N then mny shows came by...Geet was my first officialforum where i participated wholeheartedly made mny frends...n thn switch to ipkknd...MashaAllah i got lost there πŸ˜† n decided to tke break ...hibernation u seeπŸ˜†...but wud follow forum silently as a non member .then Ltl,  Rangrasiya, MB, PV,QH Reporters.BigBoss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Finally aftr 4 yrs i logged in as a member for IKRS...my love for Mishal BABAπŸ˜†...participated n my last stop KRPKAB where im still actively involved🀣...n finally my stop here...Phew!

Well u r one year my senior thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I had actually joined for DMG but never knew how to use the site...
All this was very new to me.. 
I was never even active 
Then after a few months I got married and completely forgot about IF..

But then. Qubool hai came along and I missed a few episodes and I remembered IF..

Was a silent member there too initially but once started making friends there was no looking back..

And thanks to IF I have made some great friends in real too and have also met so many of them personally.πŸ˜ƒ

sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Bollywood Forum πŸ˜†

Joined in 2012 For Uttaran forum. Coj I was a huge fan of the jodi yuvraaj and mukta

BF I have visited just once or twice... but too much masala and negativity there.. not my cup of tea.πŸ˜†
sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlyAway-

I joined IF long time back but turned active last year on IB forum πŸ˜† But left that show in like two-three months πŸ˜† Then I've been here and there watching and leaving shows in between πŸ€£ Currently I am active on two forums, this one and BB one πŸ˜†

Hi five...
I did visit IB forum initially but not active...
Though I liked the show till they got married but then it was total crap
sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlyAway-

Are you in BB Forum too?! 

Not HinaπŸ˜†One would say I dislike Hina more than I like anyone πŸ˜† 
Currently loving A and V! πŸ˜† 
Let's meet up in BB discussion if you are there. Yahan they'll ban us for talking so much abt it πŸ€£

What's your name?
sweet_tehs thumbnail

ThankGod for small mercies...Its not Hina 4 u n i hope its not for others too who r watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
 Whose A ??...a Cash or Arshi?πŸ˜†
Ok V FTW ...Hes my fav...n mite go with Shilpa n Arshi ...but nottt HINA n her gang..

Naa im not actively involved in the forum but busy stalking all the threads there...FUNπŸ˜†...This forum is sweet...thy wont ban usπŸ˜†

I find Shilpa and Arshi much better as a person than Hina.
sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I was last active in RKC forum..but I liked side couple more than d leads..humko khana nhi mila to hum chale aye wahan seπŸ˜†

TBH, I joined IF out of curiosity..I was reading some OSs on Kriyyam n two of them were only members post..so I joined IF to read those only members postsπŸ˜†

RKC?

Which show is that?