Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -FlyAway-

I joined IF long time back but turned active last year on IB forum πŸ˜† But left that show in like two-three months πŸ˜† Then I've been here and there watching and leaving shows in between πŸ€£ Currently I am active on two forums, this one and BB one πŸ˜†

Ok BBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...whom r u supporting ?!pls dnt say HinaπŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Ok BBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...whom r u supporting ?!pls dnt say HinaπŸ˜†

Are you in BB Forum too?! 
Not HinaπŸ˜†One would say I dislike Hina more than I like anyone πŸ˜† 
Currently loving A and V! πŸ˜† 
Let's meet up in BB discussion if you are there. Yahan they'll ban us for talking so much abt it πŸ€£
mehraan thumbnail

Are you in BB Forum too?! 

Not HinaπŸ˜†One would say I dislike Hina more than I like anyone πŸ˜† 
Currently loving A and V! πŸ˜† 
Let's meet up in BB discussion if you are there. Yahan they'll ban us for talking so much abt it πŸ€£

ThankGod for small mercies...Its not Hina 4 u n i hope its not for others too who r watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
 Whose A ??...a Cash or Arshi?πŸ˜†
Ok V FTW ...Hes my fav...n mite go with Shilpa n Arshi ...but nottt HINA n her gang..

Naa im not actively involved in the forum but busy stalking all the threads there...FUNπŸ˜†...This forum is sweet...thy wont ban usπŸ˜†
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was last active in RKC forum..but I liked side couple more than d leads..humko khana nhi mila to hum chale aye wahan seπŸ˜†
TBH, I joined IF out of curiosity..I was reading some OSs on Kriyyam n two of them were only members post..so I joined IF to read those only members postsπŸ˜†
Jallopy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is my first forum... N first ever show I m crazy about...
Tris007 thumbnail

ThankGod for small mercies...Its not Hina 4 u n i hope its not for others too who r watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
 Whose A ??...a Cash or Arshi?πŸ˜†
Ok V FTW ...Hes my fav...n mite go with Shilpa n Arshi ...but nottt HINA n her gang..

Naa im not actively involved in the forum but busy stalking all the threads there...FUNπŸ˜†...This forum is sweet...thy wont ban usπŸ˜†

@Bold tell me about it πŸ€£ Hina's fans are so ardent  They like her because of the Akshara bahu thing πŸ€£ Otherwise I can't see why they would πŸ€” πŸ˜†
If I like V se Vikas, who do you think will the A se A... be? ; ) Of course Arshi! πŸ˜†
ATM Shilpa is way down in my list. I liked her once upon a time lol
Loving our mastermind Vikas and super smart Arshi! She is super smart! Her awaam dialogues have so much truth behind them that u wouldn't believe πŸ€£ HMs call her the villain of the house and she calls Hina one. And we know who Awaam think of as villain too right? πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I was last active in RKC forum..but I liked side couple more than d leads..humko khana nhi mila to hum chale aye wahan seπŸ˜†

TBH, I joined IF out of curiosity..I was reading some OSs on Kriyyam n two of them were only members post..so I joined IF to read those only members postsπŸ˜†

Hey I watched RKC... for few weeks?!! πŸ˜† And was part of the forum too! But then stopped watching when they started focusing on the love angle of the lead. Didn't like the cop πŸ€£
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I joined IF for a show Ishq ka rang safed. Was regular there n then Swaragini.
Many forums after that.
I was at Namkaran forum after leap in d show
Also visit Kundali bhagya forum 
N now YUDKBH n EDT forumz
mehraan thumbnail

@Bold tell me about it πŸ€£ Hina's fans are so ardent  They like her because of the Akshara bahu thing πŸ€£ Otherwise I can't see why they would πŸ€” πŸ˜†

If I like V se Vikas, who do you think will the A se A... be? ; ) Of course Arshi! πŸ˜†
ATM Shilpa is way down in my list. I liked her once upon a time lol
Loving our mastermind Vikas and super smart Arshi! She is super smart! Her awaam dialogues have so much truth behind them that u wouldn't believe πŸ€£ HMs call her the villain of the house and she calls Hina one. And we know who Awaam think of as villain too right? πŸ˜†

Nana im not a shilpa fan ..but i prefer her any day over hina ...if Theres anyone bsde Vikas that i root 4...its NAAGIN πŸ˜†n thn mayb S cos shes popular enough to topple Bahurani in finals incase if she makes itπŸ˜†...I do understand where ur cmng from abt S n i despised her  for bullying V in the jail...but neverthless awaam sab jaanti hai πŸ˜‰
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Long long bac 2007 on the insistense of my younger sis who was a prithviraj chauhan fan...i joined it cos i m a history lover n that show n leads   fascinated me..But i was a silent reader not much active...During those days i waas in my depression mode n forum world kept me away from my real life..!!N then mny shows came by...Geet was my first officialforum where i participated wholeheartedly made mny frends...n thn switch to ipkknd...MashaAllah i got lost there πŸ˜† n decided to tke break ...hibernation u seeπŸ˜†...but wud follow forum silently as a non member .then Ltl,  Rangrasiya, MB, PV,QH Reporters.BigBoss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Finally aftr 4 yrs i logged in as a member for IKRS...my love for Mishal BABAπŸ˜†...participated n my last stop KRPKAB where im still actively involved🀣...n finally my stop here...Phew!

U watched GEET??? were u also at Geet's fb page ???