Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Mujhe ye laga that Hina and Priyank dono ne invite kiya tha. Hina is an instigator and she wants jhamela in every task. Her face expressions, her body language , her voice pitch etc, when she talks/fights are unbearable outside the tv. Cant imagine what it must be to live with a person like her! 
BB puts people in certain positions and today it was her.There are always two ways of handling situations...she always chooses the OTT one just to get noticed.

@bold - exactly...Hina was in a driver position in the task, she could have chosen not to assassinate other women's character, she could have chosen not to behave as a regressive person who thinks a women should ask her husband before going in the pool😕 She could have done things so differently BUT...
DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No masla, Hina sab bill de degi ðŸ˜† and anda bhi khilaye gi shilpa ko
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Hina wasn't the only one at fault, but she is accountable for her choices. Vikas assumed the other side would definitely use the 'kapde phaadna' stuff and decided to go on the offence with it. That's on him - no two ways about it. But choosing to latch on to that and go with it? That's on Hina and Priyank. They were not compelled to do that - they chose to. 

None of Hiten's crew were dhoodh ke dhule today - Luv, Priyank, A-Cash etc., started it off with the 'bolo dore daal ti hain' and all that. And while it started in a fun way, it gradually became less and less so. So while the bill isn't Hina's alone, a large part of it is attributable to her - she clearly was the only one of her side perceptive enough to realise that they were disrespecting Arshi (which speaks positively of her) - she should've made the choice to put her foot down and say she wasn't going to continue it. But she chose otherwise. 

Considering that this task looked designed to personally attack and degrade Arshi, I think she is more than entitled to react. But - digs on sexual orientations are a no. IF that is what she's doing tmrw - no support for that. 

I'm going to blame BB along with the HMs - this was clearly deliberate, as evidenced by the fact that the judges were lawyering, the courtroom was a farce - no courtroom functions like the fish market these HMs had going on - and BB never felt the need to pause it and clarify their roles. BB wanted this crap, and the HMs always oblige. 
Inayyat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wtching the episode right now..i think hina was good today. I wish bb had not grouped the team this way..
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not a fan of any of the contestant this season and was not keen of watching Bb in the beginning because of Hina...for me she was an overacting queen and I seriously could not bear her.
I read various things about hina on social media of how she is some incarnation of devil and all that.
After watching a few episodes it seems to be over exaggeration of everything she does...she may be an immature person and drama queen but blaming everything on her is not right at all...like someone said in one of the post she overdoes in her task and Salman Khan who has been mentor to our lovely bandagi, Puneesh, Vikas, Shilpa could have once told her about this but Bb wants drama and in this drama they need to have a villain which for them is hina and Vikas and Shilpa our hero and heroine🤢
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

No Hina wasn't the only one at fault, but she is accountable for her choices. Vikas assumed the other side would definitely use the 'kapde phaadna' stuff and decided to go on the offence with it. That's on him - no two ways about it. But choosing to latch on to that and go with it? That's on Hina and Priyank. They were not compelled to do that - they chose to. 

None of Hiten's crew were dhoodh ke dhule today - Luv, Priyank, A-Cash etc., started it off with the 'bolo dore daal ti hain' and all that. And while it started in a fun way, it gradually became less and less so. So while the bill isn't Hina's alone, a large part of it is attributable to her - she clearly was the only one of her side perceptive enough to realise that they were disrespecting Arshi (which speaks positively of her) - she should've made the choice to put her foot down and say she wasn't going to continue it. But she chose otherwise. 

Considering that this task looked designed to personally attack and degrade Arshi, I think she is more than entitled to react. But - digs on sexual orientations are a no. IF that is what she's doing tmrw - no support for that. 

I'm going to blame BB along with the HMs - this was clearly deliberate, as evidenced by the fact that the judges were lawyering, the courtroom was a farce - no courtroom functions like the fish market these HMs had going on - and BB never felt the need to pause it and clarify their roles. BB wanted this crap, and the HMs always oblige. 

She DID put her foot down and they were going to put ilzaam on Shilpa and her butt spanking, which would've been fun but judges did not allow it. Even the first ilzaam started in a fun way, flirting with others is a common accusation and Akash got lipstick mark to prove it too, but Vikas brought up Arshi's "kapde fadti hai" issue as soon as he heard word "kapde" but Pri was talking about his kapde, not Arshi's. They discontinued after that saying we don't want to talk about it but Vikas still kept talking about it so then she is like ab yeh laaye hai isliye main bol rahi hu. Hiten, Akash and even Hina did not make any mean/bad comments about Arshi or her character. For that matter, Puneesh and Shilpa also were quiet. Arshi, Vikas and Pri are the culprits here and it started from Vikas.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HINA wanted to make this task fun. She said that she is against bringing personal points but the so called mastermind brought those personal points.
But as usual Hina gets bashed. RIP logic! @Neha, great post

I really want Hina to win.

Short tempered yet genuine Hina any day over so called mahaan/fake contestants. 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

I am not a fan of any of the contestant this season and was not keen of watching Bb in the beginning because of Hina...for me she was an overacting queen and I seriously could not bear her.

I read various things about hina on social media of how she is some incarnation of devil and all that.
After watching a few episodes it seems to be over exaggeration of everything she does...she may be an immature person and drama queen but blaming everything on her is not right at all...like someone said in one of the post she overdoes in her task and Salman Khan who has been mentor to our lovely bandagi, Puneesh, Vikas, Shilpa could have once told her about this but Bb wants drama and in this drama they need to have a villain which for them is hina and Vikas and Shilpa our hero and heroine🤢

Salman did tell her that she is coming across as wrong and he agrees with Arshi for once that Hina is instigating others. BUT Hina was in denial. She twisted the advice to the way she wanted it to be. She said Salman said only "mudda" word was wrong. Hina didn't take Salman's feedback.