Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Goochipoo

It means #GirlPower... It also means "maine toh kisi se kuch kaha hi nahi" ðŸ¤£

I think you are mistaken. It does not mean that at all.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Replying only the part in red :

Because Hina invites that ! Hina herself wants to jump into every situation and be seen everywhere. She wants everything, good , bad or ugly...to be all about her . 

Aaj ka task bhi Hina ne hi invite kiya tha? BB purposely put Hina in that situation. 
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram3

the same goes to ur AK,SS,VG my dear🤢

Yeah... you only have that as your retort?? 
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goochipoo

It means #GirlPower... It also means "maine toh kisi se kuch kaha hi nahi" ðŸ¤£

Hiten made this comment. If it means what you're saying then #GirlPower to both Hiten and his best buddy Vikas ðŸ˜†
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One thing I dont understand is why she is never given a hint by Salman that how bad she is looking. Her zeal to perform well in tasks is coming across as vengeance, her leadership qualities are making her look like a manipulator. 
I think a few firm words from Salman will make her understand this. She is a nice girl just needs to calm her competitive spirits a little.
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Toh kya baki log dudh peete bachche hai? And, I am not saying ki Hina was completely faultless...but she was also not entirely at fault. Everyone was involved in the task. Sab ne pre decide Kiya tha...Hina Akeli toh nahi thi.

"As you sow so shall you reap"...This applies to Arshi too. Arshi Kyun...this applies to every contestant. 

Just bol dena ki hum log ye nhi bolenge wo nhi bolenge se kuch nhi hota, you actually have to imply that...Poora fault Hina ka nhi hai matlab??She is equal at fault with other people. When Hiten said, use saam daam dand bhed, can't she say that no let's not uchchalo a girl's respect?? When Priyank said that we will do this and that, can't she say that guys let's take it in fun and do this, I am also a girl and I understand what izzat means to a girl. I know this is an impossible thing to expect from Hina but somewhere she is a women, doesn't she have empathy to understand what girl's izzat is?? I hate her but we all agree that she is women of today, she said once or twice that she is Hiten's wife, she should have asked him before going to the pool, before talking blah blah. Is this the example we want to set in a country where we already have so many women going through so much abuse regularly?? She is a celebrity, people follow her, women like you and so amny others watch her and she want to set this example of regressive crappy thing that women must asks their husbands before doing anything??
tictalktoe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kyunki sabse zyada fadde hina ke hi hote hain Har kisi se ladti rehti hai har waqt. Besides, she denies she's ever wrong. 
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sahi pakde hai...first of all Big Boss ki team never wanted it to b a fun task like people here r whining...d instructions clearly said kicchad uchalo...n HMs did exactly dat aadarshwaadi baccho ki tarah lol...Big Boss ki team toh fule nahi samaa rahi hogi lol...all r equally responsible but bill fatna bas Hina pe hai...d dore daalne wala idea was Luv n Priyank's..Acash toh chummi tak le aaya saboot ke taur pe lol...Vikas brought up d kapde faadna thing...Shilpa in d bedroom was seen telling Arshi ki d blame partly lies wid u too...Hiten says use saam, daam, dand, bhed...btw one of d two judges Bandagi too last week said d same kapde faadne wali line about Arshi n best was Arshi bringing in Sabyasaachi who's no more in d house n task ki do families se uska door door tak koi lena dena bhi nahi tha...unlike Arshi woh bechaara to khud ko defend bhi nahi kar sakta tha...but woh bhi galti maaf hai...basically Hina pe poora ka poora bill faado n Arshi ko victim banaado kyuki she's Hina's arch-rival...btw best thi Sapna...tel lagaane jaaye judge ki khursi mujhe jo bolna hai mein bolungi attitude 😆Edited by TheBigTamasha - 6 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone only sees and makes up faults in Hina.. its getting so boring now. Arshi madam can play good for two weeks but it doesnt change a thing about how she is and has been in the house. And today and tomorrow she will stoop again by going personal against Priyank
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Aaj ka task bhi Hina ne hi invite kiya tha? BB purposely put Hina in that situation. 

Mujhe ye laga that Hina and Priyank dono ne invite kiya tha. Hina is an instigator and she wants jhamela in every task. Her face expressions, her body language , her voice pitch etc, when she talks/fights are unbearable outside the tv. Cant imagine what it must be to live with a person like her! 
BB puts people in certain positions and today it was her.There are always two ways of handling situations...she always chooses the OTT one just to get noticed.

Edited by denver_diva - 6 years ago