Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Naz, IKR! I can get you but still, new members are enjoying this place as much as we did in the earlier days. I am really happy that we had a bunch of friends who are mostly a part of our life now. It's just that the people we used to know have fallen apart or got busy with their life. I can clearly understand you. I'll miss your shop and tutorials and even the beauty thread. Hope you get all that you wish in your life and stay a happy life. 
Good luck Naz!
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nazuuu where r u goinggg ???????
I agreee with your alll points ... dats why i just come here .. chk n go ... even i hardly get tym to watch any show 
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with every word you wrote. Even I am not coming on a regular basis. Nothing new and most forums are getting closed. But I will miss you, your creations, your tutorials.

- Kalyani
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dear it's purely your decision but if all think in the same way then this place will be empty.. so think once again.and make new friends here if you don't have yet...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Liana.

Hey, you know. This place was my second home. Many members are saying the same but I know why is it so. I was always visiting this place even if it's just for 5 minutes. I had to visit IF! Even if I didn't have internet and was abroad. I had to visit this place everytime i was like missing something. but now... that feeling is not there.. not anymore. I didn't visit IF for like 5 days and I never got the feeling "missing" something. Like if you are abroad but missing your home. Your own home and place... this feeling isn't there anymore for me for this place. That's why I am here with this post. I am not saying that I am going to deactivate my account and say goodbye forever, but I just wanted to make you all know, that I've lost interest in this place and may not come for days & months and even years! I don't know...
The creator of this site must know, that the technology is getting more modern than ever! And thats why they should "atleast" try to go with the technology and not stay like in 80s Even our grandparents try to know our "teeny" language or our technology itself like trying to understand our Video Games etc... 🥱

Your words echo my inner feelings. I no longer sense the former excitement and joy. Nostalgia and escapism bring me here..

IF seriously needs to move ahead in terms of technology..hope the creator is listening.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I completely understand what you mean. I feel like that myself and have been very inactive. And most of my "friends" just stopped talking or have left so I don't like coming on here. Will really miss you Naz - wish there was another way to keep in touch. Wish you all the best, take care :-)
Dr.Fear thumbnail
I completely second you, Naz. 
IF hasn't changed for the most part. People like us, who don't watch shows and have less time to edit, don't have a lot to do here. ðŸ¤”

I am trying to entertain myself by visiting ForumGames ðŸ˜†
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sahi kaha. 
IF eagerly needs a revamp
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa

Sahi kaha. 

IF eagerly needs a revamp