Genre: Actor & Model

Blockbuster Since: 17 Nov, 1989

And...
It's 28 Years Of Glory!

Happy 28th Birthday Mishkat Varma!!!

Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
 Animated Sticker

It's often said that a small family is a happy family which is true to its word for Mishkat Varma.

Mishkat is the youngest member of the Varma family and of course the most pampered one too. There is his father Mr. Dimpy Varma , who is a businessman, his mother , who is a housewife, and a lovely sister , Mihika Varma , who needs no introduction. Mishkat is his 'parivar ka ladla' . His family is the most important part of his life. He shares an adorable bond with his parents where Mishkat is his father's gym buddy while his mother pampers him a lot.

Mihika and Mishkat are best friends more than brother - sister . Mishkat shares everything with Mihika whether it's about his personal life or professional . Mihika treats him as her kid.

They can do anything for each other. Mihika always says that he is the most good looking actor (which is purely true) , and Mishkat also always compliment her .They share each and every things to each other. They laugh together, cry together,eat together,fight together. Mishkat is very much protective for his sister Mihika. According to Mihika, Mishkat always bullies her for remote. Mishkat's dad is a Punjabi and his mom is a Tamilian but the bro-sis duo knows both the languages. According to Mishkat's family, he is very shy and reserved,but eventually opens up to people he knows. During an recent interview of Mothers Day, when interviewer asked his mom if Mishkat is shy? his mom replied that Gghar mein to shy hai bahar ka pata nahi... Mishkat's parents plays an important role in his life. For Mishkat his parents are his inspiration,his motivation and most important his strength. He can do anything for his family. In short, for Mishkat his family means the world to him.

The love between the bro- sis jodi is adorable and everybody just love them. It won't be extreme if i say that this is the most happening brother sister duo of the Tellywood. the type of relationship they share can be idealised for sure.

Animated Sticker

I always wanted to become an actor. I was obsessed with

movies and I couldn't concentrate on studies as well."are the words that show Mishkat Varma's passion for acting
and TV industry. 

Mishkat Varma was born and brought up in Mumbai. He has done his 
schooling from Bombay Scottish School, where many superstars like Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan have studied. After that, he joined Mithibai College. He was not much into studies and used to hate the entire 
education system. 

Later, he pursued his acting career and did 
modeling. He was crazy about acting since he was in school and started 
participating in school plays. He did Martial arts and Karate for few 
years and his life changed after that. He always wanted to become an 
actor and nothing else. In his own words if he had not been an actor he
would have been nothing. This describes how much he is into acting. 

He went on giving auditions to get into acting and got many commercials to do and this is how acting happened to him.His inspiration was his parents and his sister (Mihika, who is an actress as well), who supported him and guided him to his dreams. 

He got his break as Zee Tv's Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya's sweet innocent Raj, who was attached to his family, and a true lover, who impressed his lady love and her family after a lot of struggle.
Then he played the most appreciated Kabir of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins's- Star Plus, who is selfless, funny and can tackle situations.

He was also a part of Yeh Hai Aashqui episode with his co-star Aneri Vajani and is now seen in Sab TV's Icchapyaari Naagin as Babbal Pratap 

We wish Mishkat All the Best for his Future Endeavors!

Animated Sticker

Mishkat has a crazy fan following of girls, who call him the "Ranbir Kapoor of TV". 

On 17 November 1989 the paradise blossomed its cutesy and adorably naughtiest flower on earth showering its love for us. This cute, naughty yet charming boy had made us girls go gaga over him. Well who will not fall for a complete package of a dream boy? 

He is cute, he is adorable, and he is what every girl dreams of. This handsome boy of ours is what we would love to call a hot nutty chocolate boy instead of the usual one and we have valid reasons for it. 

With a cute and innocent face, with a smile you would die for and glittering eyes with naughty spark in them no doubt Mishkat is the chocolaty chocolate boy of television. His cute face, his smile, his eyes which speaks more than his words and his cute antics make one go crazy over him. 
 He is cute yes everybody knows that but he is hot like hell when he is cuter. That ravishing sexy smile of his... his perfect chiseled demeanor... his deep voice... Mr. Silky head will leave you with Goosebumps. 

He is nutty and why we call him so... oh his sparkling eyes with naughtiness of the world in it... his wacky witty humor and never so shy attitude gives him the flavor of being nutty and makes one go nuts for sure. 

Further his choice of roles have also always complimented and gone with his image of a chocolate boy. Be it the extremely sweet Raj or the naughty cum innocent Kabir he pulled both the roles well and it went to only enhance his image as chocolaty boy. 

Raj was a young, happy and lucky college going boy who lived life at his own terms and always believed the love in life and loving life are both very important. He was helpful, down to earth, sweet and innocent.

Kabir loved making others smile especially beautiful girls. A person who can't see someone in tears no matter he knows them or not. He was fun, honest, adorable, cute, charming, trust worthy and lovable. 

Mishkat's one smile can make us forget everything while the tears Mishkat sheds on-screen make us cry. The intensity he shared onscreen with your female co-stars did send shivers down our spine. His expressions are just awesome and help us connect with the character he portrays. Those shining eyes will makes us skip several heart beats and will speak volumes radiating heat making us melt. His looks are to die for and to live a million years seeing him. 

He may be Kabir for someone, Raj for some or Babbal  for other... But Mishkat truly rules the hearts.

Animated Sticker

Animated Sticker

Mishkat's first show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya also had a hugely ensembled cast. His equation with them was no less than a real family. In all he was also very close to Kanchi Singh, who was his on-screen liver and wife. Their friendship was deep. Recently, in an interview, Kanchi Singh mentioned missing working with Mishkat.

Kanchi and Mishkat were very close to each other and continue it. They came to shoot in the same car, eat together and also consult each other for everything.

Mishkat also shared great equation with Niketa Agarwal and Gunjan Khare, who acted as his on-screen sisters - Arpita and Madhuri respectively. He shared an equally adorable equation with the other co-stars as well as crew members.

The show had veteran actor Reena Kapoor. Mishkat-Reena shared a mother - son bonding. He also was great friends with Parichay Sharma, his co-star. Mishkat was very friendly with everyone else as well

Animated Sticker

You talk about his relation with his co-stars and don't mention MISHRI impossible it is... hai na !

Mishkat entered NAUC mid way and any one would have thought that it would be difficult for him to get adjusted with such a huge cast but he proved it totally wrong. 

He instantly became friends with his on screen wife Nisha played by Aneri Vajani. Their off screen talks, their fights, their leg pulling sessions, the way they use to treat each other made fans go gaga over them. The fans gave them a sweet name MISHRI which is indeed perfect for them as it highlights the sweetness of their friendship. They are regarded as one of the most compatible actors on television till date. Though they were together on the tv screens for only 5 months but still are compared with the well established jodis of Indian television. 

If one talks about on screen chemistry of tv couples and don't mention them then it's not fair. They use to set fire on the tv screens whenever they come together and no doubt this awesome chemistry shared by them on screen is a result of their off screen bonding and friendship. They themselves also regard each other as their bestest co stars ever and have also said that they would like to work together again. 

Both recently visited London together to attend AVTA Awards making all their fans crazy that they just couldn't stop drooling over them. 

Though the show ended nearly 5 months ago but their friendship still remains the same and so does the love of their fans for their very own MISHRI. 

Mishkat not only shared good bonding with Aneri, but with everyone on the set. He shared a great bond of friendship with his on screen brother Viraj played by Taher Shabbir. Though Kabir and Viraj were arch rivals on screen but both shared a good bonding off screen. Mishkat even claims that if he is close to someone after Aneri on the sets then it is Taher. Aneri also mentioned that when these two are together they forget about her. They both also posted funny Dubsmash video dancing together on the tunes of zara zara khoya. No doubt Mishkat shares a great bond with Taher. 

He also close his other co-stars which include Vibhu who was Saurav of NAUC the duo is seen liking each other's post and even giving replies to each other on insta. Vibhu also mentioned in an interview that Mishkat is one of the jolliest persons on the set. His bond with Barbie Jain is also adorable. Besides these Mishkat shares a good bonding with all his co-stars from NAUC he never fails to thank them for making his journey easier. 

Not only co stars Mishkat even gives a high regard to the people on the sets from spot boy to make up man. He mentioned in an interview that these people are the one he misses the most from the s.
 No doubt wherever Mishkat goes he makes everyone his friend. And then who will not like to be friend of this extremely charming, sweet and caring boy!!! 

Animated Sticker

Icchapyaari Naagin show the lives and stories of two realms, one, that of on Earth and the other, of Naagistaan. Iccha descends on Earth aiming to bust various myths on naags and naagins with her kindness and helpful nature unlike the infamous sorcerous Icchadhaari' naagins.  

While on Earth, Iccha ends up staying safe with the Pratap family who are Pehelwans by profession. Through her stay on earth she understands the societal lives and struggles of people, the culture, rules and norms of the society and how some virtues are enriching but some are inconsequential to the peaceful existence of people. 

The perception of naagins is that they are very vengeful and negative and this show was all set to change that perception. The serial show the good side of the naagins and will break the myth about them being vicious. Iccha come to earth and help all and she also fall in love with a human.

She befriends Appu who knows about her secret but problems arise when she falls in love with Babbal and must hide her true identity from him.

Babbal realizes his love for Ichha and tries professing his love on various occasions but she ignores him as she promised her mother to stay away from him. After lots of hurdles Ichha and Babbal finally get married after they defeat Vishali and Vishnaini.

Babbal eventually finds out that Ichha is a naagin but then eventually accepts her because she has saved his life during the Diwali incident. After the whole family finds out that Ichha is a naagin, Daadi get very furious and decides to kick her out of the house. Chanchal was very mad at Ichha but then Sipili tells her that Ichha saved her son from dying. Just before Ichha was leaving the house, Lord Shiva comes to the house and tells them that Ichha is a good naagin and she just came on Earth to change people's negative perception on snakes. The whole family then accepts Ichha and the series ends.

Raj fell in love with Avni when he saw her the first time. It was basically love at first sight. For Raj, love was the most beautiful feeling. His dedication and devotion towards love of his life was commendable. Raj considered Avni's family as his own family. At first his love for Avni was one-sided. From stranger to friend, from friend to best friend then finally to husband, he proved himself best for Avni. He was not someone who forced his love on her. His love for Avni was so strong that he could surely sense her love for him just by reading her face.

Immature, childish, flirt, a complete prankster; his silly talks may irritate one to hell, but the depth hidden within them can be immeasurable. With test of time, he proves to be an understanding, observant and compassionate friend. He agrees to marry Nisha just to save her from social humiliation, but on a contract, only to fall for her off guard. He treats his wife as his equal and has no ego to sit behind her on a two wheeler or contribute in household chores.On realizing his true feelings, he does not fear to go any extent to save her life, protect her and wish her all the happiness in the world; even if it means crushing his dream, crushing his life or crushing his heart. He can sacrifice just anything for the person he really cares, though it is suffocating for him. He finally reunites with his love clearing all their misunderstanding.

Babbal hails from a family where all men are wrestlers and he is the youngest. But he is simple and doesn't want to be a wrestler. He falls for a Iccha, a snake who has descended on earth to change the mindset here, that snakes are harmful. He is helpful and stands for right.

Animated Sticker

Hey rockstar😃
Entered our life as Raj...
Still ruling my heart as Kabir ... 😳
And with babbalji made us fall in love with u more ...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday with loads of success, goodluck  and a bundle of warm wishes at your doorstep.🥳

Keep shining always and come back with a bang to our TV screens ... And give us another reason to fall in love more with you ... lots of love ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHKAT
HI MISHKAT! I am yashika dutta from jaipur, I am a die heart fan of yours😊 from last 4 years and still my craze for you is only just increasing day by day. I have always loved you more as mishkat only because it is what you actually are and I love your real self more😳. The thing which make me connects to you is that you had indirectly helped me in rediscovering  a new passion in me that is of writing as I love writing on you and to read stories on you. It had became my new passion now and all thanks to you. Also I don't know you remember or not but last year I met your friend nisha dhawan at mcleod, please tell her from my side that it was great to meet her also sorry as I forgot to wish her parents as in excitement of meeting her i forgot about her parent's anniversary also i was so lost that it just slipped from my mind to ask her that if i can talkto you she also had told me that she had talked to you just before two minutes, but until i realised it she was gone. now for the reason i am writting this, so many many👏🥳 happy returns of the day mishkat, happy birthday. May god bless you, this year also I will wish samt hing for you that is you might reach heights, achieve your goal and get a chance to work with you favourite actor😉. I have a lot t say but I think i can write this much only so thank you for being my world, my inspiration and I hope you get all happiness in the world.
There is one request, it's my birthday 15th december that too sweet sixteen so I want you to make it more sweet and special by wishing me. please please please just fullfill my one small wish pretty please, handsome please.
also i have written a song for you i hope you'll like it,
 tu dua hai yaar meri,
tujhse hi shaam meri,
meri dil ki har galiyon me, rehti hai aahat teri
mere dil ke darwape pe rehti hai dastak teri
har raat mein, har shaam mein
sapne rehte sirf tere hi 
meri har khushi mein rehti hai, sirf teri aur teri khushi
meri subah tu hi to hai,
meri raat mein bhi tu hi to hai..
tu hi to haiii...haii...haii..
1) zindagi mein aisa na to hua pehle kabhi
dekhte hi tujhko hai dil mein dhadhkane hai badi
ishq ki talaq khuch is tarah hai lagi ki
andhekhe ahsaas se hai nazdeekiyan badi
anjane se rah par hai saasein chal padi aur
dekhte dekhte hi main teri ho chali
mera safar tu hi to hai
manzil bhi tu hi to hai
tu hi to hai...haii..
meri har wafa tu hi to hai
meri dua bhi tu hi to haii...haii...
tu hi to haii..haii..
So this is it, I hope you like it and i hope may be one day i'll sing it for you in front of you
so once gaain happy birthday mishkat luv you a lot

Animated Sticker

HAppy Birthday To the cute..handsome ..fun loving Mishkat..Hope you have a Fabulous birthday..You miss frm our screens but never from our hearts ..ur IG posts (though not frequent ) brighten up our day like millions..wishing you loaaads of luck and cheer n good health n lots of major opportunities to shine even brighter than ever this year ..may u get what ur heart wants the most ,,love Reen ;) 

Happy birthday Mishkat! May all your wishes come true...

On this day, birthday hugs are sent your way and heartfelt wishes for a very happy day and may all your wishes come true. Always be blessed with happiness, love and good luck!Happy birthday my love! With love from Ashmi ❤️❤️❤️

Happy birthday to him may God bless him with lots of love n happiness his all wishes should come true he should not have any sorrow in his life... He should receive more love from his fans... 

Happy birthday 🥳...i wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become reality. But even more than that, may it brings you the load of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday.. frm nepal

Happy birthday Mishkat. May this day bring you a lot of happiness in your life n you lead towards success n all your dreams come true😳😳 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Happy Birthday... I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessing's.I wish your everyday to be filled with lots of love, laughter,happiness, fun and the warmth of sunshine.I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever.

Animated Sticker

Happy Birthday,favourite! I'll never get tired of telling you that you've been the best indeed! You've been too perfect for me to describe! Gem you are!! I can go on writing...and it'll never end! Words won't ever be able to sum up what you mean to me! Keep smiling!! Tons of love ❤️❤️ always there! Bestest wishes❤️#ALWAYSANDFOREVER ❤️ happy birthday 😳😳

Sometimes i wonder god must be thinking of creating a human being with a pure heart and kind soul, bundle of cuteness, sweetness and hotness with zero-ego and a heart-warming smile. A human who could spread happiness and positivity, who could be strong enough to face all the odds and could still have courage to smile in front of this cruel world. An innocent soul who's eyes could do wonders. A fighter, a hero, a wonderful human being. And then HE CREATED YOU❤️ 😳

A human with magical eyes, killing yet peaceful smile, full of positivity, hard working, dedicated.
Best-est son a mother could have, best-est friend any person could have, best-est brother a sister could have and best-est Idol a fandom could have☺️
Trust me, you are the most beautiful creation of God❤️
Happy Born Day Love. May you get everything you wished for. You're a blessing to us. Thank youu for being a reason of our brighter smiles everyday😳

We wish all the love, happiness and success to you. You deserve a lot more than this and you'll definitely get it.
Can't thank god enough for sending you in our lives. You're precious. We #mishkatians promise to stay by your side forever,in every step of your life.
Proud to be a #mishkatian ❤️
Stay Happy and Healthy Always.
Once again Happiest Birthday love ❤️
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 🤗

Happiest Birthday Mishkat
On this special day, I wish May your life get flooded with happiness!
May your every morning become the most beautiful morning!
I wish the smile always stick to your face!
May your life always get filled with sunshine!
May you get all the deserving things in this world!
Happy Birthday and be awesome!
#KeepSmiling #KeepShinning & Please come back soon we miss watching on tv! & m still a big fan of your smile! Loads of love! 

Age is just a state of mind it never stops you, wishing you many more glories in life. Happy Birthday to my angel, no one's there like you. With all the love your heart can hold,
And the utter joy birthdays bring,
May you have a truly special day,
You deserve the best of everything.Happy wala Birthday Mishuuu!!!

You have been ruling my heart for 4 years.. More years to go. Though im just 16, i dont feel asham to admit that you are my crush, my reason to visit Mumbai.. You have the cutest smile in this world.. Lots of love Mishu.. And wish u a happy birthday.. May u get all the happiness and success in ur life.. 

Wish u a VEEERRRYYY veerrry haaappyy birthday mishkat BHAIYA 

Deeewaaaniii fan simar ... M reallyyy very sorry .. M not active on social media now a days coz of my studies ... But I love u sooo sooo much just unlimited ... Once again haaappyyy birthday ... May all ur dreams come true ... May u ACCHIVE high success ... #gbu #stay #blessed ... Lv h sooo sooo much just unlimited.

Happywala Birthday Mishu Hope That you are coming back soon on our tv screen ND Yeah Have A Gr8 Future Ahead. Lots Of Luv. Love Uh Too The Moon and Back... 

Animated Sticker  

This Thread would complete without the beautiful contribution and support of the forum members. Thanks to all those who sent the messages and edits and to those who showed their support.

Tags: Mugdha

Gudied by: Shibani 

Big thanks to Poornima and Shilpa for collecting message, wishes and edits 

Thank You *Shruti* for the Permission to make the Thread 

Thank you so much for helping me! 

Thread is open...
Wish him...
Happy birthday Mishkat Varma!