The Right Kind Of Wrong - IshRa TS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't even remember the last time this show was inspiring but the recent Budapest church scene's vibes reminded me of the old days and add to that I love how IshRa look with this new makeover. The spoiler pictures of them on a bike and the fact that they're once again taking prominence and center-stage worked its magic on me and here I am.
I thought about playing with the idea of this track - of Raman feeling attracted to Ishita despite of whatever nonsense medication Simi has been drugging Raman with to make him her puppet. Which already seems to be the case to me since Raman was so intent of learning if Ishita is married or not though he seems to be losing touch with all his emotions and is going almost numb... she made him curious enough to wanna ask that.

So I thought why not go run with the idea - make Raman think Ishita is a married woman and yet being unable to deny what they share and thus the title since the idea reminded me of an old song I had heard a long time back probably in my teens.

Without further babbling here it is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail

Chapter 1

They say you're something I should do without 
They don't know what goes on when the lights go out
There's no way to explain 
All the pleasure is worth all the pain
Loving you isn't really something I should do
Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you 
I should try to be strong
But baby, you're the right kind of wrong
Baby you're the right kind of wrong 

-         LeAnn Rimes, The Right Kind of Wrong, Coyote Ugly soundtrack.

He cannot believe he has done something like this... this...this is so not him and yet it feels like it is.

With the wind in his hair and Ishita' hand carelessly thrown over his shoulder, her fingers casually resting a little close to his heart he cant help the smile that breaks on his face as he rides the bike away, a bike he just stole.

Has it really been just ten days since he has met this woman? It feels like he has known her forever, a lifetime really and it still feels like it is not enough.

She challenges him, she puzzles him, she provokes him and she makes him laugh and act silly and crazy too...but most of all she gets him, understands him...she arouses him.

There's something about her that makes him want to throw caution to the wind that explains how he ended up robbing a bike belonging to a stranger in the first place.

She had asked him to give her a tour of his manufacturing unit; her partner and friend Ashok Khanna was interested in investing in his business but they needed to be sure that his company would be worth the risk.

Simi and Param were adamant that they give Ishita the tour but he had had enough of just sitting around and watching things going down. Something made him snap back at the couple and he refused to give in to their ideas. Simi begged and pleaded, even tried to emotionally blackmail and manipulate him; said the woman he wants to deal with is bad news and she doesn't want him to fall under her spell and do something irrevocably stupid.

He simply refused to budge.

Lost and confused he maybe about himself nowadays, sometimes wondering what he is doing and where he is when he would find himself amidst some company or even at his own home; but one thing he knew that he, Raman Kumar Bhalla was not, was somebody's fool. Therefore, he put his foot down and plain threatened his sister and her husband to dare try to stop him. He planned to save his company and family from bankruptcy but if they dared to interfere with him anymore he would back out of meeting the investors they needed badly and without him the company and their family can go to hell for all he cares.

The threat had worked and here he was with Ishita thanks to that.

They had set out early in the morning after he had called her to fix the time to leave for the Pehowa plant since it was easily at least a five-hour ride and that was on a good day.

She had agreed immediately and for some reason he had been happy to hear how easily and quickly she had agreed to meet him. It was in the moment he realized why he had fought Simi and Param; it was to get a chance to spend time with her, with Ishita, all by himself.

They had agreed he would pick her up from her friend Mr. Khanna' place at sharp seven in the morning and he had arrived there right on time. For some reason he did not like the man personally, which went beyond his mistrust of him by reading various accounts of his shady dealings that had made him apprehensive and concerned for Ishita.

However, she had been ready and awaiting him, looking positively radiant in a sunny yellow dress as bright as sunshine when he got there. They had left within minutes, not wanting to waste any time since they already had a long journey ahead of them. The only couple of minutes he had to bide his time in Ashok Khanna's driveway was to let two of his staff members load a picnic basket and a crate of mineral water for them as well in the back of his car.

To his mortification he realized, he had nothing for the journey ahead of them, not even a single bottle of water. Granted they could always stop at some roadside eatery for food and beverages but it would have been nice if someone had bothered to think of his comfort even if it only meant a packet of biscuits and a single bottle of water. No one in his family had bothered to think about him going on a long road trip and that he might need a few basic things for the journey ahead. Simi had simply handed him his pills the night before and told him she had set a reminder on his mobile and he could not miss a single dose of his pills.

"I know we can stop at any roadside place for snacks and tea but homemade food is always better than whatever we can find somewhere on the road."

He had merely grunted his acknowledgement of her statement too miffed with his family to make a proper response.

Two hours into the journey, his stomach had growled loudly and he was mortified to admit that he had had nothing as breakfast. Immediately Ishita had made him pullover on the highway to a corner and leaned over to grab the picnic basket in the backseat. 

To his delight when she opened the lid, the aroma of his favorite Aloo parathas wafted in the car. Handing him a paper plate, she placed two parathas still wrapped snugly in their silver foil on it and then extracted a small container with curd in it.

He looked at incredulously as she next placed a little pickle on the side and then for herself she placed another paper plate on the dashboard and extracted another packet of silver foil and a small container.

When she unraveled the foil and opened the container, he saw idlis and chutney were her breakfast.

"Your cook took quite some trouble...I mean preparing your idlis and my parathas so early in the morning, thank you."

"No need for thanks Raman, and no cook had to be troubled for these."

"You ordered our breakfast from somewhere?"

"No silly, I made it myself."

"You cook?"

"Yes...why?"

He just stared at her and said nothing simply shaking his head.

"Don't waste your time in chitchatting Raman, eat your breakfast."

She chided him lovingly and he dug in when his stomach left no room for arguments by growling at the exact same time.

"These are delicious."

He told her after the first bite and wondered how this woman knows what I like and how so well but kept the words to himself; too hungry to launch a discussion that might take sometime.

She had smiled at him enjoying his obvious appreciation of the food she cooked for him and continued eating her own breakfast.

When he was about to throw the plate on the road, she admonished him and packed their plates in a proper plastic bag and asked him to stopover the car the next time they saw some garbage disposal unit making him shake his head even if he smiled at her. In his head, he thought what a stickler for rules and proper conduct and wondered for the thousandth time, how was she friends with Ashok Khanna in the first place?

It did not make any sense to him at all.

Barely half an hour after they had disposed the bag in garbage and turned onto the state highway, the car jerked on its own a couple of times and simply came to a stop. Asking Ishita to stay in the car he went to open the hood and check what the problem was when rain came pouring suddenly and to his surprise he found an umbrella shading him just when the worst of it began and Ishita stood besides him.

Neither of them could make sense of what had went wrong with the car and their mobiles refused to cooperate with neither of them picking up a signal. Rather than waiting and wallowing in pity, they decided to walk the way they intended to travel and seek help. So locking the car and leaving the basket and bottles in it, they started walking in the rain with their mobiles in his pocket as well as the car keys and his wallet while he and Ishita held onto the umbrella with their hands around each other taking shelter from the rain.

Half an hour into the walk, the rain stopped but there was no help to be found anywhere and he could see she was exhausted and he was not doing any better either. The road they were walking on was quite bumpy and it made the walk even more tiring.

Suddenly when Ishita spotted a bike, she gave a cry of delight and his vision followed her sight on the completely deserted strip of road.

"Maybe we can get help finally Raman. If someone has parked a bike there maybe there's something there a small roadside shop, something where we can perhaps use a landline to get help."

"I don't see any place there Ishita, all I see is more and more trees."

"Why would someone stop their bike in the middle of nowhere Raman?"

"Maybe it broke down too just like our car did."

The thought curbed her enthusiasm and he was miffed for doing this to her but he could not help think practically.

"Let's see though, you never know. There might be someone there and we can certainly use any help."

Perked up, she gave him a small smile and it lifted his heart as they walked closer to the bike.

Upon reaching it their eyes fell on the ignition, the key inserted in it, a keychain dangling from it and they looked at each other as if in askance.

Just as she was about to speak, he placed a hand on her mouth and signaled her to be silent with a finger on his lips making her nod in response.

Turning their heads, they whispered,

"Do you hear that?" She asked him.

"Of course I do, why do you think I asked you to be quiet?"

Their eyes finally located the source of the mysterious sounds they were hearing at the same time as they spotted a couple hiding behind the bushes and though the faces were hidden, their grunts and moans told Ishita and Raman all that they needed to know of what was going on there.

Ishita blushed a pretty shade of pink as she met his eyes and for a moment he wished he could make her blush and watch that delightful shade rise up her cheeks forever but quickly admonished himself. She was his investor and he needed to keep himself in check. Besides that she is married to someone else he knows that.

An idea struck him and he leaned in close to her and to his amazement, she did not back away, as he expected when there was the distance of a hair's breadth between their faces.

"While they're busy we should take advantage of this situation."

He quickly muttered to her.

"What?"

"The bike, the key is still in it."

He answered her query and though he could see, she was aghast at the prospect of stealing someone's belonging she struggled some and then nodded her head.

"Hurry up then."

Smirking at her, the prim and proper Ishita who refused to litter agreeing to be party to theft he mounted the bike and she quickly got behind him.

Turning the ignition, he kicked the bike into motion and they were at a significant distance when they heard a turbaned man yelling at them as he threw a rock even as he fiddled with his pants, trying to keep them on and they laughed as they got away.

Edited by QueSeraSera - 6 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

Chapter 2

I can't help it if I'm helpless 
Everytime that I'm where you are 
You walk in and my strength walks out the door 
Say my name and I can't fight anymore 
Oh I know I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much
Loving you isn't really something I should do 
Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
I should try to be strong 
But baby, you're the right kind of wrong
Baby you're the right kind of wrong

-         LeAnn Rimes, The Right Kind of Wrong, Coyote Ugly soundtrack.

He stands rooted to his spot as his eyes catch a glimpse of her.

She looks like a vision as she stands in a knee length white bathrobe clinging to her figure and her hair loose as she dries it gently with a small napkin in front of the fireplace.

They had driven for an hour on the stolen bike and were nearly out of fuel when he had spotted a sign of a resort at the next turn and immediately followed it.

The Lovers Paradise, as the resort was called was a comfy little place in the middle of nowhere and it seemed was a favorite among couples for it allowed them a chance to spend time away from everyone.

The manager was gracious in their welcome even though they both looked like drowned cats as they entered the plush lobby soaking wet from the torrential rain that had started once again after their little thievery.

As Ishita shivered standing behind him, he quickly arranged a cottage for them; the rooms having being all booked out. He doesn't know how but he didn't even pause for a moment as he entered his details and signed them in as Mr and Mrs Bhalla in the resort's register and had used the resort's landline to call the roadside assistance service for his car asking them to pick it up from the spot he described as soon as possible and send over a replacement in the meanwhile at the resort mentioning the address.

The manager assured him that he'd inform him when the car arrives and provided him with a set of chargers for his and Ishita's long dead phones.

A concierge asked them to follow him to their cottage.

On the way, as they walked together using an umbrella provided by the resort, he spoke to her softly.

"I hope you didn't mind that I said that you're my wife and we lost the way back at the reception. I don't know this place and I didn't want to book you in a separate cottage. You're here with me as my investor and it's my responsibility to get you back to your home safely."

"It's not a problem Raman don't worry."

She assured him quickly and he was not sure how to process the information. He knew she was married though she didn't give much information about her husband but calling her his wife... the word seemed to roll off his tongue so easily he wondered why it was like the most natural thing in the world for him to do that.

They entered a plush cottage that was beautifully furnished and the concierge quickly lit up the room and started the electric fireplace to heat up the place. A housekeeper arrived within moments and Ishita graciously thanked her for being quick; immediately walking to the bathroom with a towel and one of the bathrobes the girl carried. She placed the rest of the supplies on a small table that was placed besides the door and he thanked the staff for their services, dismissing them with a tip though to his chagrin the notes he carried were soaking wet at the edges though dry thankfully otherwise.

They nodded wordlessly and left him alone in the room.

Moments later he turned around from the fireplace as the sound of a door opening reached his ears. As he was about to speak up, Ishita emerged in a bathrobe drier than before and stole his breath away without sparing a single glance at him.

He stood mute as she reached behind her and closed the door and then wiped her wet feet once again on the doormat all the while de-tangling her hair gently with her fingers that she had now opened.

Finally, she spotted him and immediately saw he was still in his wet clothes.

"Raman! Why haven't you changed? Are you planning on getting sick?"

She scolded him and picked up the towel and bathrobe meant for him and walked to him, quickly placing them in his hands and ordered him to be quick and change lest he get sick.

Worried about the reaction she was inciting in him more than his health, he wordlessly nodded and made his way to the bathroom where for a moment he simply stood closing his eyes and catching his breath.

When a shiver involuntarily and literally shook him, he discarded his sodden clothing and wiped himself with the towel. Feeling better now he wrapped the bathrobe around his body and opened the door but not before taking a deep breath and reminded himself that the woman who had been haunting his dreams for days now and who knocked him breathless without even doing anything was married and he shouldn't forget his boundaries, the urges of his body be damned.

He cannot act on this attraction that he feels exists between them, a magnetism that draws them together though he knows she feels it too. He's not that lost to not notice the same longing in her eyes for him that he feels for her.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he watches her now in front of the fireplace; their positions switched and the same bolt of lightning strikes him yet again as his eyes scan her figure.

He watches as a glimpse of her shoulders and her nape appears before his eyes as she looks into the fire, her hands gently using the small napkin to dry her hair. With her eyes closed and her head bent over, she turns slightly to face him and the embers cast a glow on her face that makes her look even more ethereal than before, if that's even possible making him gulp.

Her eyes open and he's directly in her line of vision. Smiling at him she says something but for the life of him he can't hear her over the roaring of his blood in his ears and the thundering of his heart in his chest.

Shaking her head at him, she crosses the small distance between them in a couple of steps even as he thinks that maybe he shouldn't be in this room with her alone anymore, he should leave before he does something irrevocably stupid and before he can act on his decision she holds his hand.

Dragging him forcefully before the fire, she stands so close to him he can smell the peppermint tea she must have had that he had ordered for them while he was in the bathroom.

Her hands settle in his hair as she uses the same towel to dry his hair that she was using for herself not a few moments before.

He can't help but look at her face, the graceful arc of her neck and the hint of skin that's visible from the bathrobe that provides a tantalizing view of her cleavage.

When her thumb brushes across his neck; her hand reaching the back of his head, drying his hair her eyes meet his at last.

He's sure that the longing he feels for her is not hidden on his face any longer and she can read it plain as day. She could move away push him away, be disgusted with him but instead he feels her drawn closer to him and his longing reflects in her face too just as clearly.

As her hands still, his move as if with a will of their own pulling her closer than ever before, eliminating any distance between them. His lips are over hers as their mouths meet in a far from gentle kiss.

Teeth clashing, tongues dueling they moan aloud as their mouths fight for dominance. Their hands engage in a battle of their own as they move over the knots on each other's robes opening them and pushing the hindrances of the garments aside.

Her legs lock behind him as he carries her, when they are bared to each other. With no regards to how gentle he should be, he simply pushes her on the king size bed behind them as she seeks more of him kissing his shoulders, his cheeks, his ears; any part of him that she can reach.

Crawling between her legs with an urgency he is on her, mindful that he doesn't put all his weight on her. His mouth never steady as he kisses her neck, her shoulders and soon finds her softness laving it with kisses. One of his hands busy pinching the twin he's suckling in his mouth even as the other gathers wetness on his fingers moving between her legs.

The soft whimper of his name tumbles from her lips as his mouth closes in on her mound and he gives her a soft lick. The sound so dirty and erotic at the same time makes him growl against her skin and intensifies his need to feast on her as he loves her with his mouth with even more ardor.

When she cries out his name with a hand in his hair he feels a kind of ecstatic jubilation that has him grinning from ear to ear.

Kissing his way up her body, he feels her hands pulling him over and above her, her hungry mouth captures his and he feels a shiver course it's way through his body as his passion for her finds an echo in her hunger for him.

He thinks he's not sure how he's survived without this or can from this point on.

"Oh god, Raman..."

She gasps as he enters her in one fluid motion and fills her up. Their eyes locking as he releases a breath he doesn't realize he'd been holding.

They smile, still for a moment, just savoring the feel of this union as he places the softest of kisses on her mouth that she answers in kind.

It's her hands squeezing his derriere that stir him into action as he starts moving over her. She answers every thrust of his with one of her own as they engage in this dance as old as time.

Her mouth nips his ear gently earning a sharp hiss from his mouth as she soothes the same with her tongue, gliding it along the shell of his ear making him tremble.

"Ishita..."

He gasps her name as her nails dig into his skin and he's sure draw blood. The simultaneous harsh and soft movements create a maelstrom of pleasure within him. A corner of his mind whispering to him, it's like she already knows all the secrets of his body and before he can voice the same to her, her ankles lock in behind him on his butt; pushing him even deeper into her. The next thrust hitting the sweet, secret spot within her that has her moan his name out loud.

"Harder Raman..."

She commands him in a strained voice and he obliges under her spell. Looking down at the goddess seeking her pleasure in him; her skin flushed, her breathing harsh, her hair sprawled across the pillow under her head and her kiss swollen lips and thanks his lucky stars for her, for being the one who could do this to her.

Her release comes crashing as she bites into his shoulder and he lasts a while longer than her. His short, sharp thrusts drawing out her climax longer and finally spills over into her, and despite his best attempts crashes over her limp body with a groan.

Breathing hard against her shoulder, he waits out for his body to work again and places a soft kiss against her skin eliciting a sigh from her.

The voice so beautiful that he thinks it's the most intimate thing they've shared. When he attempts to move away, she puts her arms around him and even places her feet above his ankles locking him in above her.

"Stay."

She murmurs the one word against his temple in a voice that's between a plea and a wish.

"But I'm so heavy."

He softly says looking at her but finding her eyes closed.

"Doesn't matter, please Raman just a minute."

She asks him finally looking into his eyes and he knows he can't deny her anything.

With a soft breath, he puts his arms under her and after a few seconds flips them over.

The move surprises her as she gasps and then laughs at him softly, cuddling into him as she settles over him with a soft sigh and a kiss above his heart.

"You're so beautiful." He tells her reverently, fingers playing with her hair.

"You don't look so bad yourself Raman Bhalla."  She tells him cheekily kissing his Adam's apple, inciting a soft laugh from him.

He's still catching his breath and not sure what to say yet when he feels her even breaths against his chest and realizes that she's fallen asleep over him.

Smiling he moves her gently but even in her sleep she's drawn to him as she burrows into his shoulder; an arm and a leg casually thrown over him as she mumbles his name sleepily asking him to sleep.

Eventually he loses the battle against exhaustion but not before his mind supplies the thought that he's not felt this content and relaxed in what seems like forever and presses a kiss on the top of her head.

Twice more they come together over the course of the day. Their second time is after a couple of hours when they wake up and despite his best attempts at staying aloof he ends up paying heed to the siren call that's her body.

Waking up to find her kissing him all over leaves him little option in the matter. Wordlessly they succumbed to the temptation of this lure they find themselves in and mark each other's bodies yet again. This time they make love slower, more intense than their previous round. She rides him this time as she sits astride his lap and controls their coupling to her heart's delight, going as slow as she wants; prolonging their union as per her delight. Facing each other they make love the only sounds filling up the room being their gasps and stuttering breaths and moans.

They've not left the privacy of their room once since their arrival even though the rain has long since stopped. He has been answering the door all day since they've been here each time when they've ordered something to eat or drink and even to collect their clothes they had sent to be washed and ironed. The manager calls him to inform his car has arrived.

Looking at her still in that ridiculously fluffy bathrobe he tells her they will leave early next morning to reach the unit since it's too late and dark already to get there. She murmurs her agreement with a smile that looks a little sad to him and they eventually fall asleep on the bed not in each other's arms this time however after dinner.

Sleep doesn't come easy to him since he feels empty without Ishita in his arms but eventually it does. He doesn't know how to face her after everything though he still wants her.

His mind at war has made him avoid her since their second coupling. Something about them coming together again reaffirmed to him this is more than lust he feels for her and knows that the feelings are mutual.

A part of him berates his actions he knew that she's married to someone else though he doesn't know who's her husband and yet he chose to bed her, twice, while another simply refuses to accept whatever happened between them was wrong, justifying itself by reminding him how it felt to love her and hold her close to himself. Declaring boldly what they shared was meaningful and not just mindless pleasure that they found in each other.

At night he dreams of her and them.

In his dreams she's not a stranger but she's his. His wife.

He's loved every inch of her a hundred times over and worshiped her each time with his own body. They've shared a thousand kisses and countless whispers.

He knows her different smiles and the sweet rich voice of her laughter.

He also seems to find her in tears in his dreams as he weeps for her in equal parts. A hazy series of pictures of them flash in his head as they celebrate the birth of their daughter and even share the joy of wedding a son. They mourn the loss of a child and then weep at finding the very daughter presumed dead alive with their arms around each other and her in his head.

The dreams leave him so shaken that he seeks her out and she complies earnestly as he finds solace in her.

She loves him tenderly as he whispers to her and confides in her that he dreamt of her and them and for some reason all his dreams come forth pouring out of his mouth.

Something about the revelation brings a sweet tearful smile to her face as she holds his face gently and kisses him deeply, murmuring to him that he need not exert himself much. She asks him to live in the moment with her and distracts him from any kind of thoughts and words with kisses and touches. The allure so strong that he can't help but reciprocate the same.

Their last coupling is by far the sweetest and gentlest as he sees Ishita cry when she finds her release and for a moment is terrified of having hurt her in some manner albeit involuntarily.

Smiling softly she'd simply ran her fingers through his hair and proclaimed she'd cried because she was happy and overwhelmed. He hadn't hurt her, rather he'd made her better, she's not hurting anymore now.

Her words were confusing but something about the sentiment rang true with him as he hugged her tight and showered kisses all over her face before claiming her lips.

He'd slept without any dreams after that holding Ishita in his arms and accepting the words that his heart had been saying to him all along even as his head had been adamantly opposing them.

Whatever this is, that he'd shared with Ishita today wasn't momentary and confined to the walls of this room.. it wasn't just lust and hunger that had stemmed from their mutual attraction but deep and true and definitely overwhelmingly real.

Even if it maybe wrong, it was the right kind of wrong.

Edited by QueSeraSera - 6 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aani... welcome back to the forum...so glad you are here, for whatever reason maybe. This track is bringing all the beautiful people back here and I hope it stays that way:) 
Coming to the OS now, it was so beautiful that now my expectations from the upcoming bike scene and rain dance have doubled. I hope it is even 20% of what you have penned down. 
Btw, I hope that this track inspires to write more such stories.
Edited by Meghna_IshRa - 6 years ago
my_lovelies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it... 
Very well written dear... But I want an epilogue as well.. 

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome back Aani ..really missed ur writing !! Finally this track brought u back too ..hahaha!!
Its simply superb ...wish cvs show something like this !
Loved it !!
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U here😲
After ages, that too with an os😲
Budapest is doing wonders on fans👏
You don't know me but I'm a very big fan of your writings😛

Yet to read, so res for now😳

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing hope taklu will show something like this 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Loved it.
Very well written..
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Aani u here after so long 😳
Good to see u back n that too with a TS 
Beautiful updates
Loved how u showed Raman's attraction towards Ishita yet his turmoil about how Ishita is married to another person 
Thei rlove making was too hot 😳
Thanks for writing this TS
Hope to see more stories from u