Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Holy shit 
I think swasan are already married and and under a promise which swara is bound to fulfuill... Was living away from Sunny boy 
Well story still stores alot.. I think
But will wait 
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode.. ..eagerly waiting or SwaSan meet or wait is it an encounter?? ???*thinking *thinking
Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read al 3 part...superb... Eagerly waiting their meet after long time n his reaction for tha surprise...hope you update soon...
swethasharan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are a amazing writer...once again nice epi...waiting for sanskar to meet his surprise Edited by swethasharan - 6 years ago
Nivedita_SS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Holy shit 

I think swasan are already married and and under a promise which swara is bound to fulfuill... Was living away from Sunny boy 
Well story still stores alot.. I think
But will wait 

Thank you so much Sushma, for the quick comment as well the speculation. However, I would appreciate if you do not use such derogatory (at least for me, it is) words on the public forum. Next update will take time since I have got my other stories to update as well, here on the SR forum and on the NK forum also. Advanced apologies for the delay. 
Love,
Nivi
Nivedita_SS thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Amazing episode.. ..eagerly waiting or SwaSan meet or wait is it an encounter?? ???*thinking *thinking

Thank you so much, Moumita. I'm planning their encounter towards the end of the Part 4. Let's see how this shapes up. 
Love,
Nivi
Nivedita_SS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

Read al 3 part...superb... Eagerly waiting their meet after long time n his reaction for tha surprise...hope you update soon...

Thank you so much Pavi, I am glad you got hooked to this story. I have already formulated their meeting but exhausted to write after updating around three stories of mine. Will try to write something still. Hope the further chapters meet your expectations. 
Love,
Nivi
Nivedita_SS thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasharan

You are a amazing writer...once again nice epi...waiting for sanskar to meet his surprise

Thank you so much Swetha for that precious compliment. I'm so glad you like the chapter. I hope the forthcoming chapters get you hooked to the story. 
Love,
Nivi
suwas thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Loved it. Sanskar deserves to know & be with his child. It's not fair for Samyra too that she doesn't get to know her dad apparently for some stupid promise. It upsets me how people put these things above the people they love. But that's typical Swara
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nivi darling...
This story was bookmarked for so long...finally i read all parts in one go...it is brilliantly written...you are turning into an amazing writer...dear...
I loved reading it...swasan seperation due to some stupid promise...hmmm...it made me sad...but that how story goes...im curious now...samyra should know about his father...and sanky also deserve to know the truth about his daughter n swara's promise.i hope he doesnot get angry...i am actually excited about flashback too..swasan love story then actual cause of seperation...i would be interesting to read...

Update soon plzz

Love
Talia