bholapan to theek hai but not dumbness

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I cant believe this if after seeing Sushant telling truth Arohi still would be like mera pati mahaan n mera parivaar sabse sacha jaap πŸ˜•πŸ€’... 
she is innocent soul but cant be that Dumb for god sake πŸ˜²... aaj to clearly any dumb person would realize she is being cheated n fooled πŸ˜•... ... now its too much 

secondly Lakshya so smart intelligent cop it would have been best if cvs had shown him following Arohi n saving her πŸ˜•... Cvs really need to think of their write up behaviour of each characters πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If she again believe Deep's lies, then she's the biggest idiot in the show. Sushant clearly said that the family is fake and he and Sanaya are lovers. Anyone could see Sushant's love and even after all this if Arohi thinks that Deep is not at fault then don't know what to do with her.
First Laksh warned her about Deep, then Sanaya and now Sushant. This girl has got enough chance to find out the truth and even after all this, if she gets trapped then it's completely her fault.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aarohi already has doubt in her mind that Sanaya is dead as she has told couple of times that the hand she has seen was of a person and not that of doll. Today Before entry of Deep & Prithvi in the last scene of the episode she did ask Sushant whether he has doubt that someone in the family has killed her.

It is possible that by next week it will be established to all that Sanaya is dead.Deep may not find any way out and may be this will be the time when Deep & Prithvi will frame Aarohi for murder of Sanaya. All the evidences are against Aarohi and you never know even Sushant may buy this theory.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if there is any character that is irritating and frustrating in imm that is arohi.😡..she seems to be so much attracted towards deep that she behaves like she has lost her mind... as i said before, this dumb behavior of arohi could be one of the reason the show's trp not increasing...and next is the lazy cops n a very poor investigation track...the problem is cvs could not think anything beyond deep character, may be since AB playing it and for the same reason they are not concentrating on investigation part also as it would shift the focus on lakhsya more and he would become the virtual hero of imm,as a result other than deep n co everyone else seems to be the dumbest n useless characters πŸ₯± ...today I too very much expected laksh to follow arohi but no πŸ€‘ Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
@_Jaz_ ..

Right even I was thinking same that they wont highlight lakshya as for AB being only one centric hero. but than thats called favourism n partiality ...if a character is being liked they should be happy n use it wisely ... the actor playing lakshya is doing hardwork if he deserves something he should be promoted not sidelined. One can clearly see how people r liking his character very much. kudos to Show creatives n The actor πŸ‘

plus I can give Good example of show like Kasauti zindagi ki ... Where remember it was started off with Anurag prerna being centric lead but later when Bajaj character enterred ... he got liked by viewers that story shifted to prerna Bajaj becoming Couple n Anuraj being Alone ...they ruled on TRP charts for years with the love triangle complicated relationship ... I remember how story used to revolve around Bajaj Prerna Anurag ...!! 

another good exampke would be Swaragini ... Same like kasauti ...They used to show two sets of jodis scenes sometimes swara lakshya aka Swalak n Swara Sanskar aka Swasan confusing viewers ...Swaragini show ruled the charts untill Swara was in dilema whom should she choose between lakshya or Sanskar ..trp was high but when Swara finally made decision trp went down. I think its the complication n suspence of wats going on in female leads mind n whom she gonna choose n end up with keeps audience glued to TV screen. πŸ˜‰

this is for IMMJ makers Better go with the flow ...be Fair to all actors characters ! 

Even if u show Lakshya also as centric lead doesnt means Deep will be sidelined as both are equal two sides of a coin ... their Tashan to each other scenes I love most how both can give TAKKAR to eachother. 

plus if u show Arohi n lakshya love track in future. Play with Arohi lakshya n Deep triangle creatives πŸ˜‰ You will rule if u tackle it smartly πŸ˜ƒ  No show runs without a triangle u know πŸ˜‰

So it doesnt means Deep will get sidelined No absolutely not. πŸ˜‰
Arjun is a awesome as Deep a smart witty intelligent positive cum negative shade Hero .His character doesnt needs a side of female lead to Shine. 
Infact Deeps redemption in future should be like this: 

Tara going to Jail or mental Asyleum ... Arohi angry with Deep divorced now living alone. Deep realizing his mistakes will keep on protecting Arohi n looking after her dealing with her anger. Deep Raichand is now an eligible bachelor who lives alone single doesnt looks at any girl. 

This will be best redemption as slowly audience will connect with Deep n his suffering alone.😊 plus dont want Deep to turn all positive as it will take back the charm he has now Love his wittiest nature.πŸ˜›

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Even I like Lakshya and Arohi more. Lakshya seems to have a special interest in Arohi. This guy is super cute when he's with Arohi. I get that he wants to find out the truth surrounding her but still it's good to see him around her. Today's episode, their scene was really good. Lakshya calls Arohi to find out how her sleep was after the drive. I was like, dude don't you have some other work to do or at least find a better excuse. In future, he's going to be a strong ally for Arohi. Spoilers said that, Arohi will break out of the jail. At first I thought Deep will help her, but looks like Lakshya will be the one helping her. I don't want the typical anti-hero turning into hero and then they will live happily ever after for Deep-Arohi. I would rather prefer Deep repenting for his mistakes all alone. And Arohi and Lakshya starting a new life together.
saaniakh thumbnail
True said Jane πŸ˜Š ... than show will be boring !

even I got shocked seeing Lakshya behaviour total change Rude to sweet πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... Yeh kia hua ..Pehle to he was so rude with Arohi ke uska bas chalta to bechari ko jail mein hi daal deta serial killer samajh ke πŸ˜†... abhi sweet talk kuch hazam nahi hua mujhe ... πŸ˜†. I think now he knows Arohi is 100 % innocent since Deep changing astray with putting arohi finger prints astray n Also Arohi was with lakshya when that murder happened so now confirmed she isnt killer. n Deep is trying to frame her. ... So Mr smarty trying to do friendship with Arohi to help her n stay close to find truth ...also dig why deep is trying to frame her. Now thats so smart move πŸ‘  now I m liking him even more πŸ˜³

Arohi needs someone besides him as today she proved she is damn stupid to eat the cake Deep n prithvi served πŸ˜² omg Girl u still believe on deep πŸ˜² she is reminding me of Dev show now how Dev was going gaga over mehak till end she showed her true colors pointing gun at him πŸ€’

Originally posted by: janecastle

Even I like Lakshya and Arohi more. Lakshya seems to have a special interest in Arohi. This guy is super cute when he's with Arohi. I get that he wants to find out the truth surrounding her but still it's good to see him around her. Today's episode, their scene was really good. Lakshya calls Arohi to find out how her sleep was after the drive. I was like, dude don't you have some other work to do or at least find a better excuse. In future, he's going to be a strong ally for Arohi. Spoilers said that, Arohi will break out of the jail. At first I thought Deep will help her, but looks like Lakshya will be the one helping her. I don't want the typical anti-hero turning into hero and then they will live happily ever after for Deep-Arohi. I would rather prefer Deep repenting for his mistakes all alone. And Arohi and Lakshya starting a new life together.

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
think lakhsya has followed arohi and seen all the drama happening, which might be revealed later onπŸ€”
I too like arohi n lakhsya pairing very much,but not certain to happen I think since it's deep n arohi who are always promoted as leads and lakhsya a side actor till now...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As viewers instead of waiting for how Aarohi will take revenge, some of us are waiting for stereotype turn in story by pairing Aarohi & Laksha. We viewers are to be blamed if we can't think beyond ideal love story between a good guy & good girl.That is why many makers don't take risk of serving something different to viewers.

I am interested to know how Aarohi will behave once she comes to know about Deep's real intention. I am more than keen to know how Deep will get betrayal in love.I am keen to see what will happen to Tara. I am keen to know why Deep is the way he is and how he is going to behave when his plan will be exposed.

I am not at all looking forward to a typical love story between Aarohi & Laksh. Let Laksha behave like a smart police officer.

For me its story about Deep-Tara & Aarohi and complexities in their relationship.Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
I like Lakshya because at least he considers Arohi a human being where as for Deep and Tara, Arohi is a tissue paper that they can use and throw.
I personally dislike Tara's character, not because she's a negative character, but because her back story is just blah. I get that her dad cheated her mom and it's OK if she punished them but why go around murdering innocent people. I like negative characters if they have substance and intensity. I like Beyhadh's Maya very much because she was a well written character initially. She had almost the same story as Tara. Her dad betrayed her mom and used to torture her when she was a kid. Instead of going on a murder spree, she protected her mom and built a well reputed company on her own. She only started killing people when the ones she loved started cheating her. But here Tara goes around killing people, calling herself modern and sophisticated where as the reality is without Deep she's a big zero. If it was not for Deep, this woman would have been in jail a long time ago and many innocent people would have been saved.
Now coming to Deep's character, without a proper explanation for his behaviour, I can never love this character no matter how much I love AB. Initially I used to like this character but of late his character has become very monotonous and irritating. If he loves Tara so much then why not get her treated by a doctor who can cure her. I am sure, with his money he can do better than what he's doing now. Instead of hiring actors, destroying evidence and trying to frame an innocent person, why not utilize that money to cure the love of his life. In my opinion, he's the one responsible for the death of so many people and as long as he continues treating people like trash, I will never like this character.