Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zara151

They have all disappeared and no one has cared to ask about them in the show .why is Naitik not mentioned

Am glad that Naitik was at least mentioned in the phone call scene today and the message scene yesterday.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

Am glad that Naitik was at least mentioned in the phone call scene today and the message scene yesterday.

Me too, but at least the Singhania's could've mentioned him 😕
Zara151 thumbnail
Naitik was mentioned in today's episode, it was the phone call.
Zara151 thumbnail
Currently watching the show in the UK, and it's so annoying. They keep cropping out the best bits. They cropped out Naira's kiss where she leaves a lipstick mark 
kairalover22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe after Greece or during Greece naitik will be back n I want Misti n karisma also to be back
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even if we forget about the people who have disappeared, there are other bonds without Kaira like SuvarNish, Akhilesh Surekha, Dadi Suvarna, Dadi Surekha, Akhilesh Manish, Surekha Suvarna, which can be shown.
kairalover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vellainsaan

So, I know the eps have been good.. but I miss the major cast... spclly Mishti and NPapa...

Gayu, Karishma, Nanu... all vanished... Yash and Ananya ko bhi sirf weddings mein laate hain.. I sincerely hope the other characters are given good screen space.. that ways leads pe bhi kam pressure rehta hai...

God knows how much Momo/Shivi shot before leaving for Greece... they are all over the eps... they must have had a hell of a week..

yup mono n shivi hv done a lot of hard work n done it with grace yet to come accident track don't know how much episodes they shot for n yes they r the leads n carry the show on their shoulders n give us their best for us to cheer
Solivagant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. There need to be some small tracks going on in the background with supporting characters. Kaira need not be central to those just so they get a breather.
I think the problem is so many people have left or are on leave.

I thought Shivi was looking really beautiful in today's traditional look!
Her traditional looks usually age her up a little unnecessarily, especially with those buns but today I thought it suited her so well! Liked it! 👍🏼
Edited by Miraaya - 6 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vishal sir was on vacation. I think he is back. Hope to see him soon
kairalover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miraaya

I agree. There need to be some small tracks going on in the background with supporting characters. Kaira need not be central to those just so they get a breather.
I think the problem is so many people have left or are on leave.

I thought Shivi was looking really beautiful in today's traditional look!
Her traditional looks usually age her up a little unnecessarily, especially with those buns but today I thought it suited her so well! Liked it!👍🏼

hmm true some side tracks Will lessen the burden from their shoulders