Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow its wonderful.
Read all parts.
But I am confused Nisha Naina sameer ki beti h ya nahi ??? 
Plz update sooon n pm me
Edited by Preeran345 - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preeran345

Wow its wonderful.

Read all parts.
But I am confused Nisha Naina sameer ki beti h ya nahi ??? 
Plz update sooon n pm me

Thank you so much fr reading.πŸ˜ƒ @Bold:This will be resolved in later updates.Would update soon.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is an awesome story
loved it
if possible do pm me nxt prt
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

this is an awesome story
loved it
if possible do pm me nxt prt

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ Sure would pm you.😳
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear...Sorry couldnt post my comments earlier as didnt get time to read...Just finished the last 2 chapters in one go...! I love how the story is slowly being progressed with right mix of Sam n Nanu bonding along with the little bachas own dunya...i pity Nisha though as  her parents are not with her n shes been looked after with no family to fall back...i seriously hope Nisha is Sams child ...cos im seeing a dad n a kid reunion!πŸ˜†...Naina has to come back soon n continue her flashback cos i want to know what led them apart...Eagerly waiting for the nxt chapter n i promise nxt time i would be on time to comment...πŸ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey dear...Sorry couldnt post my comments earlier as didnt get time to read...Just finished the last 2 chapters in one go...! I love how the story is slowly being progressed with right mix of Sam n Nanu bonding along with the little bachas own dunya...i pity Nisha though as  her parents are not with her n shes been looked after with no family to fall back...i seriously hope Nisha is Sams child ...cos im seeing a dad n a kid reunion!πŸ˜†...Naina has to come back soon n continue her flashback cos i want to know what led them apart...Eagerly waiting for the nxt chapter n i promise nxt time i would be on time to comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Di! You got  to read and reply that's means a lot for me.❀️ Naina would return soon and there is much to than meets the eye.πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks for the reply again.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Hello! My dear forumwasis and besties.πŸ€— Thank you all for the encouragement and love for this story.Can't thank you all enough.❀️
So as I turned Goldie last night,this is dedicated to all my friends on this amazing forum.πŸ˜ƒ
Here goes Part-5.Read on and Enjoy.😊

Part-5

Naina laboriously opened her eyes to the white curtains hung on the window pane. The curtains were dancing around the cool breeze unlike her immobile state. With the IV administered she still had to take in the feeling of the environment. The pungent smell of medicines made it worst for her to remain conscious for a little more time.

"Naina! ''Raunak squealed as he saw Naina flinching.

"Thank God! Tumhe hosh aagaya '' Raunak was finally relieved to find her conscious after days of the accident.

Naina gave a weary smile as Raunak held her hand and caressed it.

"You fine now?'' As she nodded her eyes searched for her treasure,her Nisha.

All her life's problems had just a simple solution, a hug from her daughter.

She felt convulsions and gasped for air. There was desperate gasping for more  air and the lines on the monitor went erratic.

"Naina! Naina! Kya hua? Doctor! '' Raunak  rushed out of the room to seek help.

As she struggled to take in the air ,she found a blessed release into unconsciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sameer poured on the rejuvenating blue lotus extracts body wash and made a fine lather out of it. The shower was on and steamy water ran over his body. However it didn't cure him off his uneasiness. Vapours from hot water swirled round the room mirroring the haziness of his mind.Though he had woke up to a fine morning he felt worriedness for no particular reason.Nothing in particular was wrong.Its just the suspicion that forces are aligning quietly and there would be trouble that had thrown him to extreme anxiety.

Over the years he had learned that sorrows and anxiety can be alienated by a good sleep, hot bath and a glass of wine.Yet nothing was working presently; strangely. The hand shower fell hard on the ceramic floor bringing him back to the reality. He rinsed himself well and pat dry.

Searching for his black dot print shirt, he opened the suitcase not finding it in the cabinet. As he rummaged the suitcase, his eyes fell on the book. The book which he had taken, rather forcibly taken from Munna.As Naina's face came into sight, he was suddenly thrown into the fond memories of the moments they spent together. Her fingers clasped in his fist,the traces of red tint on her face...

"Sameer! Kahan kho gaya hai?'' Nanaji called him bringing him back to the unease reality.

"Haan Nanu!'' Sameer replied.

''Arey shirt pehen le aur  aa ja nashta karne. Piku aaj badhiya sa chole bhature banaya hai. '' Nanaji called him as he saw Sameer lost looking at the back cover of the book.

"Aap chaliye mein ata hoon. '' Sameer said as he buttoned the shirt. He took out the medicine strip from the drawer and  carried it in his shirt pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Moti! Tu yahaan kyun baithi hai? Ab drawing class nehin jayegi kya?'' Rishav asked Nisha as he found her sitting alone in the Kids Play Park.

"Rishav! Wo wish kite Mumma ke pass pahunch gaya hoga na?'' Nisha asked with confusion clouded in her eyes.

"Haan pahunch gaya hoga.Tu uska tension kyun leti hai.Chal ab Rosy Miss ko pata chalega na punishment milega. ''Rishav said as he pulled Nisha's arm to go to drawing class.

"Nahin Rishav! Tu jaa.Mujhe nahin jaana.'' She was no more interested in painting the sketches with colours when her whole world had been rendered colourless.

"Kya hua Moti? Batana''. Rishav prodded her as he left the idea of going to drawing class.

"Mumma ki yaad aarahi hai. ''Nisha sobbed and hugged Rishav.

The grief of mother's absence is timeless as her love.

"Wo aa jayenge.Tu udas mat ho.'' Rishav consoled her as he wiped the fat tears that rolled down her eyes.

"Kab?'' Nisha asked as fresh tears flowed down.

"Moti! Tujhe pata hai main aaj tera homework copy kar li hai Aaj mujhe Very Good' bhi mila hai.'' Rishav informed only to cheer up and divert Nisha.

"Rishav! Tu phir se cheating ki.'' Nisha forgot all about the grief and ran behind Rishav to punch him for cheating again.

As both ran and laughed till their stomachs hurt, Rishav stopped and said "Ab chalen.Tu tiffin bhi khatam nahin ki.

"Haan chal.Mujhe tiffin khatam karni hai aur tujhe aur bhi pitayi karna hai.'' Nisha said holding her tiffin box and smiling in victory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Injection to hum lagwa diyen hai.Hosh aane tak aap intezaar kijiye.'' Doctor said and left to go on rounds.

"Niru! Bache kab lautenge school se?'' Raunak asked as he saw Nirupama sitting gloom.

"Ab aur do ghante hein.Aap unko school se le aayenge.Main yahin rukungi. ''Nirupama said as she drew the curtains.

"Thik hai.Tum dheeraj se kam lo.Pata nahin ab aur kitne din yeh sab sehna padega.'' Raunak left frustratedly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Piku! Mere Shirts kahan gaye? ''Sameer called Piku not finding his shirts in the cupboard.

"Wo Sahabji safai ke liye laundry mein bhej diya hai. ''Piku answered while cleaning the dining table.

"Kya? Kisne kaha tujhe ? ''Sameer was definitely angry and bit worried.

"Main Bade sahib ko pucha tha.Unhone saare paise,kagaz nikal diye the''. Piku said remembering Nanu checking the pockets of shirts.

"Mujhe bina puche aise kaise tu laundry mein bhej diya.Sab apne manmani karte rehte  hai.Koi mera sunta kahan hai.?'' Sameer grumbled.

"Ab mujhe dekhta rahega ya phir kuch kaam bhi karega?'' Sameer left  with a frown.

"Piku ne jo shirt safai ke liye diya tha kya wo ab hein''. Sameer asked with a little hope in heart to the laundry manager.

"Nahin Sahab ji.Wo to hum abhi abhi bhej di.Kuch reh gaya tha kya?'' The manager asked confused.

"Wo ..Nahin chodiye.Thank you. ''Sameer faked a smile and left with a heavy heart.

"Arey Sameer! Aise muh latka ke kyun baitha hai? ''Nanu asked seeing Sameer sitting gloomily leafing through the pages of newspaper.

"Kuch nahin Nanu.Wo bas aise hi.'' Sameer pretended to be normal.

"Kuch kho gaya hai?'' Nanu asked teasingly.

"Nahin Nanu! Aap ne medicine liya hai kya? ''Sameer asked trying to divert attention.

"Hum to apna medicine le liye hain.Kya tera pareshani ka medicine yeh hai?'' Nanu asked flashing the pink rose printed hair clip.

"Nanu! Yeh aapko kahan mila? ''Sameer's eyes brightened with the sight of the clip.

"Tumhare pocket se.Waise lagta hai kisne pehli hi nazar mein tere dil mein ghar bana liya hai.'' Nanu said examining the patterns of the clip.

"Nanu! Aap bhi na.Bachi hai wo.'' Sameer shrugged smilingly.

"Arey! Yeh clip us bacchii ki hai? Kya tha uski naam?'' Nanu asked while trying to remember the name.

''Nisha'' Sameer promptly answered.

"Haan Nisha.Bahut pyari bachi hai.Aur wo ladka Rishav bhi bahut mastikhor hai.'' Nanaji smilingly added remembering their cute antics.

"Haan! Nanu! Bade pyaare bache hein.'' Sameer said as he carefully placed the clip in his safe cabinet.

In the Evening

"Arey Uncle! Aap aaj bhi aye hein.Aap humare saath cricket khelenge?'' Rishav asked pleasantly happy on seeing Sameer again in the park.

"Cricket! Acha chalo.'' Sameer could not deny seeing so many expectant faces.

"Wow! Uncle aap to bahut talented ho.Gaate bhi acha hein aur cricket bhi achi khelte hein.School mein Captain the kya?'' Rishav asked as he threw the last over of the ball and Sameer hit another six'.

Sameer smiled at Rishav's questions and remembered how he was thrown out of cricket club for 3 months.Some memories never fade,they only get etched deeper.

"Aur nahin beta.Lo tum khelo.'' Sameer handed over the bat to Rishav as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Rishav! Nisha nahin aayi?'' Sameer asked not finding Nisha anywhere in the vicinity.

"Wo Moti ko homework khatam karna tha.Ghar mein hai wo.'' Rishav said concentrating on his batting.

"Idhar aao.'' Sameer called him much to chagrin of Rishav.

"Kya hua? Beech mein kyun bulaya?'' Rishav asked while passing the ball to another friend.

"Nisha tumhari dost hai na?Use aise bulate ho? ''Sameer asked with a cross on his face.

"Aur kya bulayun.Moti,behenji mujhe hamesha daant khilati hai Mumma se aur teacher se bhi.Wo bhi to mujhe gadha bolti hai. ''Rishav said defending his stand.

"Kya? Behenji,moti? Yeh sab words sikhte kahan se ho?'' Sameer asked with surprise.

"School mein.Main akele to nahin bolta.Saare boys bulate hein.Pata hai wo class monitor hai isliye aur bhi nakhre hein uski. ''Rishav went on complaining.

"Apne dost ko aise bolna galat hai.Uski itni pyaari name hai.Apne dost ko support karna chahiye.Sacha friendship respect se shuru hota hai.Ab aage se use Moti ya Behenji mat bulana.Samjhe na. ''Sameer explained.

"Par wo jo mujhe gadha bulati hai.Uska kya?'' Rishav still was not convinced.

"Har waqt bulati hai? ''Sameer enquired.

"Nahin.Kabhi Kabhi.Jab mein uski homework copy kar leta hoon. ''Rishav answered truthfully.

"Dekha wo true friend hai.Cheating is very wrong.Jo samajh main naa aaye Teacher se ya phir Mummy se puch lena.Nisha bhi yehi chahti hai ki tum chapter samajh ke homework khatam karo.Wo tumhari bhalai chahti hai aur tum use ese bula rahi ho.'' Sameer said finally able to convince Rishav.

"Sorry Uncle.Main use aage se nahin bulaunga. ''Rishav apologised with confusion lingering in his eyes.

"Uncle!Ek baat bolun'' Rishav asked with bit apprehension in heart.

"Haan bolo.'' Sameer asked as he checked for the messages in cell.

"Main use kabhi kabhi Moti bulaunga to chalega?'' Rishav asked with a smile to which Sameer looked in surprise and later both burst into laughter.

"Shaitan! ''Sameer remarked as Rishav ran to join the playing boys.

"Rishav!Chalo bahut ho gaya.Ab ghar chalo.''Nirupama called him as it was getting dark.

"Aap Rishav ki mother hein? ''Nanaji asked seeing Nirupama calling Rishav.

"Haan.Koi shaitani phir se kiya hai kya? Mujhe maaf karna.Wo thoda shaitan hai''. Nirupama had the habit of apologising to complete strangers ,all thanks to Rishav.

"Nahin nahin.Bahut pyara bacha hai aapka.Nisha aapki koun hai ''Nanaji asked to clear his confusion.

"Nisha humari padosi ki beti hai''. Nirupama said matter-of factly.

"Uski Mummy nehin aati aapke saath?'' Nanaji asked surprised.

"Wo..Nisha ki Mumma ki accident ho gayi hai.Wo ab hospital mein hein.Chot gehra hai to...'' Nirupama choked as she remembered Naina's state in the hospital ward.

"Sunke bada dukh ho raha hai.Badi pyaari bachi hai. ''Nanaji was upset with the news while Nisha's face flashed across his eyes.

"Aap Nisha se kuch mat batana.Rishav se bhi nehin.Use pata chalega to bechari tut jayegi.'' Nirupama said in caution.

"Nahin  nahin.Main kuch nahin bataunga.Aap bas khayal rakhiye dono bachon ka. ''Nanaji said encouraging Nirupama.

"Nanu! Yeh Nisha ki Mummy ko nahin dekha abtak.'' Sameer asked while going back to the quarters.

"Dekh bhi nahin sakega''. Nanaji said lost in some thoughts.

"Kyun? ''Sameer asked surprised.

"Uski Mummy hospital mein hai.Zindagi aur maut ki jung ladh rahi hai.'' Nanu informed.

"Kya? '' Sameer suddenly felt a jolt pass within him.

Why the world was so ruthless??

(To be continued).

P.S;Thank you for reading.πŸ˜ƒ Feedbacks and suggestions are appreciated and welcomed.

P.P.S.: Those who want updates please send me a buddy request.😊

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
BrokenHearts1D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
YAyyy...finally the update...Loved it ❀️
Rishav is sooo cuteee...and Nanu tooo
Congratulations on becoming a Goldieee πŸ€— [:D/]
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your update rishav is one cute boy
And aww sameer 
Can't wait for you to update :)
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update...was desperately waiting for this πŸ˜Š
I'm getting so much involved with Nisha and her cuteness...cant get above it...thanks for giving us a beautiful character...she is a sweetheart...and Rishav is naughty but suportive...

Loved it to the coreπŸ˜ƒ