Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Acha! 😉 So finally you woke up from your hibernation.😃 Glad to see here my partner-in-crime.😳 Love you always and forever.❤️

Bold: You know I am lazy.😆
Partner in crime???? You are forgetting I am sometimes your victim too.😕
Missing you.😭

Edited by sweetylina - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetylina

Bold: You know I am lazy.😆
Partner in crime???? You are forgetting I am sometimes your victim too.😕
Missing you.😭

i too miss you 😭😭 acha victim..okay keep posting.😳
Shinynew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh ho !! So Miss Goldie is finally here with a new update .Congratulations Minu Di! Let's party 🥳
Coming to the update , so naina has still not recovered properly 😭 I am feeling so bad for Naina and nisha both . Sameer is feeling restless😉 But why ? The clip reminded me of the hair clip naina gifted sameer on his birthday 😆. He remembered their ' Fond Memories ', I wanted to know what happened in their past. Sameer is already attached to nisha ( awiee) . Rishav is definitely a naughty munchkin but a caring friend too. Okay so the word ' BEHENJI' is making a comeback here 😆 All in all I loved the chapter ❤️. I am waiting for the next although Dec 9 is far away🥱.
Good luck for your exams 👍🏼 and thanks for the Pm .
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww awesome update
Sameer n rishav's convo was sweet
wahh sameerji khud kya Kiya bhul gye ..i hope after this convo Sameer remembered his school days n of course naina
OMG I hope naina will be fine soon

n Ha Thanx for d pm dear...
update soon Edited by prachi_vrushan - 6 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all congrats on turning Goldie🥳Ur shining in ur new colourAbout update it's fabbb😳❤️Nisha is such a cuteee😳Loving her a lottt❤️Update soon 
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Read all the updates in one go
You are a marvellous writer👏
The beauty of childhood & friendship is very sweetly displayed bw Nisha and rishav😆
I M curious as to how naina and sameer will cm face to face😲
And from naina's view, you have reflected the pain she is going through extremely well😭
Update soon.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinynew

Oh ho !! So Miss Goldie is finally here with a new update .Congratulations Minu Di! Let's party 🥳

Coming to the update , so naina has still not recovered properly 😭 I am feeling so bad for Naina and nisha both . Sameer is feeling restless😉 But why ? The clip reminded me of the hair clip naina gifted sameer on his birthday 😆. He remembered their ' Fond Memories ', I wanted to know what happened in their past. Sameer is already attached to nisha ( awiee) . Rishav is definitely a naughty munchkin but a caring friend too. Okay so the word ' BEHENJI' is making a comeback here 😆 All in all I loved the chapter ❤️. I am waiting for the next although Dec 9 is far away🥱.
Good luck for your exams 👍🏼 and thanks for the Pm .

Hi! Shiny.Thank you for your  wish.😃Exams khatam ho jaaye phir party chalegi till six in the morning.😉 Thanks for your beautiful reply.❤️Past mein to bahut kuch huya.😉 Rishav is our patakha.Haan bhai zamanna badal sakta hai shararatein hahin.😆 Good things come to those who wait.So December 9 to yuhin guzar jayega.😃😃
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Congratulations mo goldieee⭐️

I jst came back after giving exams n found dis update..what a relief😃
Rishav is very supportive towards Nisha..liked how he diverted her mind from Naina's yaad
Sameer so restless for d clip😳
Now I rilli want to know wat happened after d bet was revealed..
You've given me hopes of Naina getting fine soon..

Next update should be quicker plzz!!

Thank you Anjali for the wish.😃 Acha! Pehle yeh batao exams kaise gaye? 
I am happy that though all love Naina and Sameer by default Rishav and Nisha have made such an impact.They are being loved like real.😃 Thanks for the reply.❤️ 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

awww awesome update
Sameer n rishav's convo was sweet
wahh sameerji khud kya Kiya bhul gye ..i hope after this convo Sameer remembered his school days n of course naina
OMG I hope naina will be fine soon

n Ha Thanx for d pm dear...
update soon

Thank you dear for the reply 😃 Hehhe kya pata Sameer ji ko yaad aajaye guzre huye kal ki.😉 Would update soon.😃
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

First of all congrats on turning Goldie🥳Ur shining in ur new colourAbout update it's fabbb😳❤️Nisha is such a cuteee😳Loving her a lottt❤️Update soon 

Thank you Mansi! for the wish and appreciation.😃 Nisha has become a darling like her mother.😆😆 Would update soon.