Ishra ss-khwahishein kuch ankahi si,prologue on pg 1,HBD Nandana

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone,i am again here with a new story,dont worry I will start it only after finishing some stories.ok let it be.this one is for one of my very loyal reader and a very good writer,and she is none another then ammuamal aka nandana. wishing u lots and lots of love and happiness on ur special day.may all ur wish come true.And this one is also very special to me, as it's my 100th write up, yes with this prologue I reached the milestone of writing hundred write ups.Yes with 27 completed ss, 18 ongoing, 12 yet to start, 10 completed ts, 1 ongoing ,2 yet to start and 30 OSes, I finally make it 100.  So a big congratulations to me and to all my lovely and loyal readers. A very big thanks to all of u. Love u all. 

WISHING U A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BIRTHDAY  NANDANA

BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR U

HUGS FOR U

ROCK THE PARTY

And here is a small gift for u,a story on our lovely couple, ishra. 

KHWAHISHEIN KUCH ANKAHI SI

Scroll down for prologue .
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Prologue

Raman was busy in taking interview for the post of his secretary. He was getting irritated as the world's most dumbest creatures have came for the interview. He pulled his hair in frustration and said -one more stupid girl enter this cabin, I swear I end up killing someone. He was thinking and called his receptionist to know how many r left. 

Receptionist -sir almost all r done. U can pick one of them. 

Raman -pick one of them, like really. How can I pick someone out of these, all r dumbest not only dumb. Who did the scrutiny. He asked angrilu

Rec-sir, mihir sir. 

Raman -mihir ko toh Main, koi bacha toh nahi hai naa. 

Rec -actually sir, few missed the interview, agar woh aaye toh, baaki all r done. 

Raman -dont allow anyone who r late. I don't want to take interview of any. OK. 

Rec-ok sir. 

Raman hung the call and start his work after the bad interviews he has taken. 

He was busy in his work when his phone rang, he picked it and said -hello. 

Rec-sir, one girl is here and she want u to take her interview. 

Raman -arey, who is she ki main uski sunu. Tell her that the time is over and ur boss is busy. I am not going to take any interview further. 

Rec -ok sir, she said and him and then told the same to the lady. Raman was about to hung the call when he heard, but the time is not over. 

Raman who was about to hung the call stopped hearing the voice and got up from his chair. He ran to the window to see the girl and his lips curved in smile seeing her and all he could say was, ishita. 

He ran back to his table and pick up the phone only to hear her arguing with the receptionist as the time was not over for the interview. 

Raman -jkr kabhi nahi badlegi. He said smiling and told the receptionist to send her in. 

Raman checked himself in the mirror and gave a finger kanghi to himself, all set to meet her. But then he remembered something and thought -what if she don't want to meet me, may be she will not take the job seeing me here. No no, I shouldn't meet her. He thought and called the reception and told her to send ishita to mihir's room. Receptionist told OK and showed her the way to mihir's cabin. 

Then raman called mihir and told him to give job to the girl coming to him for interview. 

Mihir -but bhai, who is she. And why u r not taking her interview. 

Raman -she is ishita and I don't know how she will react seeing me here.

Mihir -ishita ji, itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi u want her here. 

Raman -toh kya hua, woh meri nahi hai but I still love her.and if with any mean she can be near to me, I won't let the opportunity go. U just hire her, OK. 

Mihir nodded in yes and hung the call while Raman start waiting anxiously for mihir's call. 

After fifteen minutes, he received call from mihir. 

Mihir -i hired her bhai, she will be ur secretary from tomorrow. He said making raman happy. 

That's all,enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-160+ likes for part 1 ,do comment and don't forget to wish the birthday girl. 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Nandana...🥳

Interesting prologue Di...
Raman loves Ishita and wanted her around him...
Was Ishita committed to someone ???
Plz update soon...
Thank u...
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hapoy birthday nandana 

Interesting Prologue 
rashmi08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue di.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDANA

Thanks for pm di
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its very interesting.
Will be eagerly waiting for the start of story.
Lo main baat to bhul hi gayi; Happy Birthday Nandana Di.
Tq for pm.
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday
Congratulations for ur century
Awesome prolong
Update soon
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
intresting prolouge
raman loves ishu and hired her as his secretary wighout her knowlege thta her boss is going to be him
start soon
rashmi08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue Di 
Update soon Di 
What made him to make Ishitha not see him