Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Your note is disappointing though you know I never wanted their that kind of romance...

My definition of romance you know from beginning
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just loved it, I'm loving how the story is going, finally we had Kabir part after long time, Geet in winter holiday, for Maan...
The precap want me to read more, awesome Aishu, just continue the way you're writing, I enjoy a lot dear
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz write as u like...hum reader to na jane kya kya sapne dekhte dekhte hain...bt it's ur story...ur creation...

so a new entry n for kabir...wow...

uff finally maan voiced our his heart...n he missed her...

bt where is that maan...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely amazing update..te way geet calling my maan wat else she need to fresh her mind rather than talking to my maan and te way he changed his style of working and wen geet cums to know why he shifted from his study which was his den her heart skipped a beat and she became sad thinking she was unfair on my maan was lovely emotional..te way she talking with pooja and her heart some wat calmed and now she planning some thing with kabir..te way kabir met his life partner?..te way kabir ki happiness seeing geet and ana ki shock and whole was happy to get their geet back was lovely touchy..te way geet felt its her home yes nyc is her place which holds her life..now where is my maan?..i love te update yar
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You better post next part soonest because i want to see Maan's reaction
Loved the surprise
Looks like we will have Kabir's love story also ðŸ˜‰
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ash 
Lovely update ..
Geet is back to her maan. ...par maan kahan hai ..maan ko dur mat bhej Dena...ana is happy too ..pooja suggestion was best ..

Ur note ...i want first one ...
Thanks for the update 
Thanks for the update 
Waiting for the next..

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

first of all i want to know wat is romance or sex in our maaneet..romance or sex anything but wen it cums to our maaneet pov it will be beautiful heaven..romance and sex are two different colourful shades of our maaneet, so i cant differentiate between two option u have given i love wat ever shades my maaneet have..
Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congres for now story.  
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new thread 
Lovely update 
Waiting for next update 
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann is doing his work in his room Geet asked why as he live to sit in study and do it after do much he told that he is not able to concentrate on anything there are it remembering of her after they Geet not able to say any thing she planned and landed in km with Kabir Ana and family members are delighted to see her as there all missed each other so much want to see how Mann will react seeing Geet in km

Dear pls update the story as you thought to write as I don't want to miss the flavour of the story it's very soothing and lovely updates continue as you decided