Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's 12 already in my place Happy 1st anniversary to us Miss.Kawaii 😳
A very special day for me and I exactly remember that day don't need a reminder also 😆
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the updatee...
thank you so much for the mid week surprise...
oh the ring was not kept by maan...
ana had to polish it...
created a misunderstanding between maan and geet...
geet doesnt talk to maan and being miserable...
goes out to celebrate Christmas wth ana and kabir...
she meets ayat there who explains her to confront maan...
maan plans to go to miami...
geet thinks about the past with the ring and and miami..
maan wants to talk to geet she doesnt listen and ignores...
maan keeps waiting for geet..
geet comes to fill water when maan drags her to the study...
both solves their issue and geet confess her doubts
continue soon
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Kawaii has taken science classes pretty seriously, look how perfect is the sine wave!! We were all top of the world after reading previous chapter and instead of letting the romantic atmosphere continue, she brought it down to Geet's insecurities... thank goodness for giving Maan a chance to have some discussion with her
I Had just gone to wish you but had written more than half an hour 😆
Marium is really crazy for you of course 😉 😳
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update
Loved it
Geet s seeing the ring again thinking about the past event and crying bitterly and she wann maan forever in her life ... Geet s giving cold shoulder to maan and he s not able to take it and feeling immerse hurt ... Kabir ana and geet r enjoying der christmas evening ...
Maan s trying to speak with geet but she s avoiding him ... Maan s asking geet what is problem and geet broken down ... Maan confession was awesome waiting for geet reply and who is ayat ...
Continue soon
Waiting
Here am I again today planning to finish two chapters keeping comment short that would be wise if I want to catch up all before weekend so now it starts...

Chapter 71.And She Had Given Up...

Kanha and Radha their instalment on this story always has been on perfect timing and always I get to know somehow maybe this chapter will have their Part and whenever I read them a pure feel of love essence I feel... Their Part complete this story so beautifully in right way and always they carry answer hidden of turmoil of this story that is what I feel... And as you mentioned this will be the last installment I'm feeling so upset that it's making me realize this story is really near to end cause whatever they Had to do it's done now Part of Kanha and Radha now no more role of them needed... It's giving a complete feeling but Still honestly I'll miss them much cause you have portrayed everything so beautifully that they looked very serene to me ...it was a wonderful decision to add them to this story and you write it very well and presented to us this story in such good way that it amazed me...

I always say maybe someone out there can write more well or beautifully than you but I don't want to know them I wanna be captured into your spell only...

Isn't this thought is so romantic enough 😆

Kanha's this line is really beautiful from That first day when he uttered "You are me and I am
you"

I'm really gonna Miss this... what will I do when This story will end?? it will be like almost my breath will be leaving me...I stay in hope I'll read sly today or tomorrow but when it will end my hope also Will die...

One year has gone with it and I'm so attached to it... The ending time will be really hard to bear...

Isn't it was me who Had mentioned to keep it short see this is how I get lost and you don't even help to remind me I had a comment to finish still now didn't started when we will reach end... this girl Marium is impossible crazyhead...

Now be quite don't distract me anywhere okay and we will finish it Early 😃

Ahh From where the update started Ohh yea Maan vanished... from there 😛

Ohh My I was literally in shock seeing geet like this I've thought I've just travel back to 1st chapter of this story only there She was this broken and unsettle... though I know how much she had endures I've just felt all things happening in front of my eyes I've felt like running There and taking her in my embrace and make her quite she really feels like a baby to me... she's just breaking into pieces and Whenever she cries I feel my heart is breaking into single piece... when In chapter 44 she cried What was the tittle yeah "Suna hain log useh ankh bhar dekhte Hain" Even there I cried Along with her...

And whenever Sumaisha cries I feel the same upersay she will cry and pout awww etna bura lagta Hain like koi dil chirke le ja raha ho...

So this was her reasons she's so depressed so broken from inside she was always like this even after Dadima's demise she confessed how days and night has been to her and how even She felt to never face a new day Again... Actually we failed to see her reasons despite of knowing her from beginning I can't even myself in her place life without mother then father that heart break and falling in love again when she has so much within her to fight and this much insecurities and wrong thought about herself...in this no world should blame themselves or consider wrong for anything like that...

More than Maan being vanished I was worried for Geet seeing her so devastated it was so upsetting to read this chapter for me but when Maan was there in door it was like life coming back to my body again this moment was like I know now everything will fall into place cause he will make everything right again for both of them for us only he can handle her This State and give her assurance ...

Aww despite being such emotional chapter I've to say this chapter is written so so beautifully so Wonderfully... this gonna be on my fav list of "Someone like you" chapters...

Love you So so much Miss.Kawaii don't need my love you back cause yesterday reply is more than anything you could reply with just one love you 🤗
Chapter 72.But Then There He Was, At Her Doorstep, Like An Answer...

It was a wonderful chapter Miss.Kawaii You have given us moment to Cherish they roaming Shimla together the place from where this story started 1st chapter of this story... it was a special chapter to me... I need to catch up all chapters so don't want to make it big but just know I am loving every chapter and just not showing on every comment cause I've less time..😛😆

Okay so let's start with it...

Maan never thought her reasons would be like this and I've never believed it was Raj cause she has come a long way not just stuck on that point but heart it's still bearing Those scar from past ...

Her insecurities I'm well aware of them I've also met person like this who scared to add person in life cause past experience of people leaving still haunt her and now she's afraid to meet people and get hurt again...So clearly understand what Geet must be going through Even if I was in her place no doubt even I would have broken from inside infact she's still living if it was me and my parents was not with me I would have died each day ... I never want to be on that place either never...

Morning brings always a new beginning and their morning together doing breakfast and I'm having my awww moment 😆

No coffee for Maan poor guy...😛
Last winter you always used to put up a status of needing coffee while updating but will this story survive till end of this winter too 🤔

Forget it...I take coffee duniya idhar ki udhaar ho jaye Marium never have tea... from childhood... and then 2 years before doctor ne sidha coffee tea few type of soft drinks pe bann laga diya 😆 Abhi Main sanyash ka jiban dharan karti phirti hoon 🤣

"There he was, at her doorstep, like an answer to her prayers. He was like that force that prevented her from drowning into an abyss that had no end."

Wowww had to add This here cause just Loved Loved these lines...

Cemetery it was geet's favorite place which she said being asked it was chapter 15 maybe don't remember clearly read almost a year before na...

They are going out yayyy... good moments coming... enjoyed reading Also because they are on same city
And it's the same place where they meet 1st not official meet though and he captured her... but deleted her pics and Same Person now clicking her pics how ironic 🤣

"Scandal Point? I wonder what clandestine scandalous affairs had taken place to ruin a name like this!" 😆 he's funny a lot...

They were just talking woman just started and you stopped 😡 why you always do that not just here in every story you have done this thing... this is so You...😔 bas comment khatam or bhi chapters baki hain abhi...
My Miss.Kawaii said This is so Adorable awww... ****Me hiding face**** 🤣

Chapter 73.But The Time Was Hers To Choose...

Will keep this comment too short just few lines cause It was really really Amazing and if I sit to mention those each line it will reach the length of your update so the Shorter we keep the better for us ...

Starting Maan going away to Delhi quite painful moment it seem yet a hope is working for me That they are together not officially but they are we know...

When he was telling her things and asked to be strong and go back home safe... I was feeling it was a mentor ideal telling to someone like me and that mentor and ideal is you for me 😆😳 Marium blushing on her own thoughts...

Okay moving on After coming back everything seemingly fine... Woman what should I say how much I've enjoyed geet and Ana talk you have written this chapter sooo sooo well I'm just spellbound with your this quality of making a conversation so enjoyable and lively...

"Didn't you hear the phrase, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? So, what happens in London, stays in London!"

"Fine!!!! If that's so, then what happens in New York with Aarush stays in New York! Ha! Take that!"

Ohh my my I'm just laughing my Head off while reading this one...🤣

One huge Applause for you... cause you have written it too well I'm in love with this chapter loving it so much really... Their conversation was epic and I'm just so excited for Ana and Arush how could he propose Half sleepy 😆😛

Okay we have to do it fast I want to read another chapter so had to finish it quickly...

Maan and Geets conversation another love goes to you... Why did not IF have Any reaction like wow and love you deserve all of them lady cause you are so good... not mentioning their conversation cause you know what they talk cause you written it yourself 😛 so maybe know my reaction also I was just smiling throughout reading this one but I really really loved it I'm just rushing things but what to do I just want to read quickly...

Finding pooja and her antics argument find it really cute and funny pregnancy time is not a easy journey at all They Had to go through a lot so this small kind of reaction are Whole heartedly accepted...

Geet should go Back but Job is holding up but when will she go??? being in thread I know she had come though I never read anyone's comment but Tarana hain na uske Post mere sare suspense khatam kar deti hain though I really avoid reading if it had information from update but kabhi kabhi galti se shamne aa jaye toh ye innocent bacchi kya kar sakti hain 😛😳

BAD DAY on that note Monster Khurana not taking calls wohoo I have found this chapter so entraining Geet disconnecting calls of Maan yeah dude etni himmat bhi ye logo mein jo Monster ko ignore kar sake 😎😆

You must have got real good comments for this chapter cause it's really amazing wonderful marvellous full of entertaining update ...or kuch mujhe abhi yaad nahi aaraha 😛 but just know I've loved it...

And you know what sly ka writer is not Khadus at all she's too sweet and I love her so much but I just can't forgot your reply yaar "Your Khadus Writer" awww... Marium toh phirse apne Dreamland chali gayi re 😆🤣 Noo Marium come back and finish this comment...

These lines are my love from This chapter again...

"I hate my boss!"
"Tell me something new. Bosses are never nice."
"Yeah. I know. You set the perfect example."
"Do you like to bruise my ego all the time, eh Geet?"
"I take sadistic pleasure in it."
"You are getting pretty good at this huh!"
"learning from the master himself."

🤣 both are sooo good to talk no I'm wrong you are too good cause you are the creator of this Love you Miss.Kawaii...

Love you so much for the way you are...May Allah always bless you and bless this thing between us whatever we both had 😆

What's with This date in calendar that she stopped talking?? any ones birthday coming ya kuchor or it's something related to My Mr.Sensible

Your timing of finishing chapter ...clap clap 🤔 you are too good and so bad at same time...No sweetness cancel you are really Khadus but whatever you are sweet or not you are mine My Miss.Kawaii 😳😉

And I thought I was about to finish this comment with few lines and keep it too short 🤣 There's more than few lines I guess..😆Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
Welcome Welcome This Page 110 even is wishing Happy Anniversary to us Marium is so happy today... Thanks to your adorable reply this Morning 😳