My Reason to Smile -PreeRan OS

Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
<font color="#0000cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">PREERAN OS/TS</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">"I am not going to fall for anyone ever" A promise that Karan luthra had done to himself a few months ago now seemed something useless.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Karan and preeta were having another coversation ...the kind of convo they always had...a comfoting,pleasant and sweet convo that they never had with anyone else.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">They had met at their favourite spot since their marriage...a sea side restaurant.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">"you know Preeta i always used to run away from marriage n committment but now it seems like I m the luckiest guy in this world."</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">I cant think of my life without you"</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Preeta too had something similar to say.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">"How do u reciprocate my thoughts so clearly karan?? Sometimes I feel its me who's speaking but in reality it's you who speaks my heart. "</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">"may be its our heart to heart connection "</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">"Jab pehli bar mili thi tabhi I dont know why I felt I was meeting myself"</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">P- Karan...</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Outside the window water splashed out n in of the sea and so were their feelings.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Whenever they were togther words had less significance cz all the talking was done by the silence of their soul.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">K-Preeta do u remember our fights???That karela fight?</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Ab to karela mera fav ban gaya h Mrs.Kareli</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">P- I know I know</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Things had been different now for karan n Preeta ...A marriage that had started as something insignificant had turned out to be a beautiful relation.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Karan was madly in love with Preeta and so was Preeta.</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Sometimes when two people perfect for each other come together it becomes the most beautiful reason to live life.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">Karan was the favorite reason of Preeta to live and she was his most fav reason to smile more n more.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">##############################################</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">I know it's short but I just wanted to write something ...may be I will continue it๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Edited by Ashi345678 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Short, simple, sweet! Loved it :)
IISHAFS thumbnail