Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Anybody watched Gunesin Kizlari??
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey do watch Atesbocegi if you want rich hero/ poor guy + romance.
Other shows that you could watch are Medcezir but it is the other way round - rich girl/poor guy. Subs you can find in serenay sarkaya Worldwide Fans Google plus page or fb page. 

Yuksek Sosyete is korean drama High society remake but again poor guy/ rich girl angle. But a bit added edge is both fake their reality the other way round. Sub can be found on youtube. If in India you may not be able to open all the epis. Try changing vpn and looking up for other sub epis.

Cilek Kokusu - Light hearted rom com. Fits into your requirement too. Rich boy/ Poor guy. Is a love triangle. Subs available on youtube.

Kiraz Mevsimi - Rich boy/poor girl - Check. Romance - Check. Subs A few of them are there on youtube but not all.

Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari - Rich boy/ poor girl. Has romance as well and complex relationships. Subs are there on youtube as its a recently finished series.

Siyah Beyaz Ask - This is a wonderful series full of complexities and romance unlike the typical one. Subtitles can be found on Siyah Beyaz Ask - English and Albanian subtitles fb page.

Kara Para Ask - Subtitles are there in youtube. More of a crime thriller than romance but amazing one.

Icerde - Again a crime thriller with lots of action, twist and turns and romance too. This was a series with social message. Subtitles on youtube.

Cesur ve Guzel - Love/hate relationship between the leads. Subtitles are there on youtube.

Have watched few without subs too like Bu sehir arkandan gelecek, ruya, coban yildizi etc. 

Hope this helps you! Happy watching
roohini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Anybody watched Gunesin Kizlari??

I did..good drama but too long
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kara Sevda has the opposite where the heroine is rich and hero is poor but becomes rich after that. The subs are available on youtube.

Gumus but subs are not complete and the team is still working on the subtitles.

Menekse ve Halil (english subs are available as well as it's available in Urdu as manahil aur khalil)

Edited by roni_berna - 5 years ago
BesYuz thumbnail
There are new dramas coming in september. I am sure some of them will be subtitled soon after release by some website out there.
On this website you can see a few of the upcoming dramas listed: https://www.dizzy-dizi.com
Donna2Harvey thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Kara Sevda has the opposite where the heroine is rich and hero is poor but becomes rich after that. The subs are available on youtube.

Gumus but subs are not complete and the team is still working on the subtitles.

Menekse ve Halil (english subs are available as well as it's available in Urdu as manahil aur khalil)

according to wikipedia Menekse ve Halil has a sad ending. 😕 
that's too bad. I liked the synopsis but I dont want to cry 😭

thank you though

lets hope gumus is subbed now

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
can anyone give link of vatanim sensim(wounded love)? 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Donna2Harvey

according to wikipedia Menekse ve Halil has a sad ending. 😕 
that's too bad. I liked the synopsis but I dont want to cry 😭

thank you though

lets hope gumus is subbed now

Most Turkish shows have a sad ending. 
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cacoethes

Must watch Cesur ve Gzel!

Loved it! Not sure its for everyone though... as it is a little slower and more on the cerebral side. But my absolute favourite! And its been nominated for an International Emmy for best series. ⭐️
Edited by malikakas - 5 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giripriya

Erkenci kus is very nice

Definitely fits the bill-- romance, rich boy/poor girl, and it is currently running on air so it is being subbed pretty much after each episode. RomCom genre and is phenomenally popular.