These photos prove that 2.0 girl Amy Jackson is a stunner!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

These photos prove that 2.0 girl Amy Jackson is a stunner

Amy Jackson looks quite gorgeous in these photos.

Amy Jackson is arguably one of the most charming and vivacious ladies in Southern cinema today. In just a few years, the 24-year-old diva has carved a niche for herself in the industry thanks to her classy personality, sincere performances and amicable nature. Moreover, she has worked with some of the most popular stars in the industryright from Ram Charan to Vijay and proved that she is here to stay.

As it so happens, these days, the Brit lady is in the news thanks to her eagerly-awaited 2.0'. The film is touted to be a sci-fi thriller and has been directed by S Shankar. In it, Amy will be seen alongside Tamil legend Rajinikanth and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. The film's audio launch was held on Friday in Dubai and proved to be a success. Amy's character in 2.0' 8is shrouded in mystery and could turn out to be the X factor of the film. Her look was revealed a few days and took everyone by surprise. In the poster, she was seen sporting a robot suit and looked stunning.

Interestingly, she had previously said that she is not playing a cyborg is 2.0'.

"No! Definitely not! I cannot say anything more about the role. It is quite a challenging one, and if I talk about it, I would give away the entire plot. All I can say is, it's something I have never done before, she had said on being asked a question about her role.

Well, it seems that this suspense will come to an end only once 2.0' hits screens in 2018. Oh, and here are some hot photos of Amy Jackson. Isn't she a stunner?

Amy will soon be seen in 2.0

Amy during a shoot

Amy at her classiest best

So, did you like the photos? Tell us in the space below.