PreeRan OS: Just another Day

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Karan had never expected that he would be such a propagator of marital bliss, considering he had planned to spend his whole life flirting around, and never get chained to just one person who might restrict him or not let him go on with his ways in life. Ever since he got married to the love of his life, all he could think of was how amazing his life had become. On the contrary, Preeta was too cool when it came to his female fan following , so much so that his attempts to make her jealous usually failed. He looked forward to coming back home as soon as he got done with his match practice. He would try to take breaks to go out with Preeta as and when he got the chance. Preeta had been appointed as one of the physiotherapists for his team, not because of his connections but due to the magical healing power in her hands. This meant she would usually be around to advise and check on him and his team mates. He had gradually got over those intense pangs of jealousy he experienced whenever Preeta was treating any of his team mates. The jealousy still lurked somewhere but he had worked on it enough to control it, telling himself he couldn't interfere in her work since this was a groundbreaking opportunity to advance her career. At times, while taking breaks, he would even fake a sprain to come crawling to her, whining about the psuedopain he was experiencing. Initially Preeta had got worked up about it thinking it to be true, but the moment she started her treatment, she understood Karan's excuse. She gave him a nice relaxing massage, while Karan kept leaning against her. Preeta decided to play along, telling him the sprain looks really bad, and maybe she'll take him to the doctor in case he needs a surgery. Hearing that, he jumped up immediately, yelling, "Yeh kaise ho sakta hai! Kaisi doctor ho yaar tum! Mujhe toh kuch hua hi nahin! Main toh bas... Woh main toh bas aise hi bahaana bana raha tha, taaki tum mujhe ek massage de do. Kitna relaxing tha yaar, mann kar raha hai tumhare haathon ko kiss karoon!" 
Preeta started laughing at his antics while extending her hands and saying, "I knew it. Isliye toh tumhe darra rahi thi! Aur tum darr bhi gaye! Ab yeh magical hands ko kiss karoge ya aise hi fek rahe the! Kabse haath dikha rahi hoon!" 
Karan took her hand and gently kissing it, threaded his fingers in hers, telling her how he was always jealous of all those she had to touch anyone other than him. 
Preeta pulled his cheeks and reassured him saying, "Arre mere pyaare Jalkukde, tumhare ilawa aur kisiko touch karne se na woh electric current lagta hi nahin."
Karan started grinning asking her, "iska matlab jab mujhe touch karti ho toh current lagta hai na? Batao batao. Sharmao mat!"
Preeta encircled her hands around his neck, and coming closer him, she traced a finger lightly over his face, and whispered, "jab main tumhe touch karti hoon na, toh mujhe wahi feel hota hai jo abhi tumhe feel ho raha hai!" 
With that, she pushed him lightly and walked out laughing, pausing only to turn back and wink at him. 
Karan Luthra could feel his heart racing. The goosebumps h er touch elicited was proof enough that his wife surely knew how to reassure him and fan his ego. He was loving this bold side of Preeta, a rare but definitely amazing side to her. And he had exclusive rights on her, and this was reassurance enough. He was not oblivious to the appreciative glances his teammates stole when they saw Preeta, but he was the lucky one who got to spend his life with her. And with that realization, pride took over jealousy and Karan couldn't stop smiling to himself.

Edited by Abhi1393 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Ah! I love you I love you I love you :*
Are you married? ;) why am I feeling like these too are from your personal experiences? ;)
Aww our jealous karan ❤️ this is what we always wanted to see in the show right? Karan going to preeta pretending to be physically hurt...
And oh yeah, what's your name? I don't even know the name of the person who gets me go crazy about her stories... :(
Abhi1393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Ah! I love you I love you I love you :*
Are you married? ;) why am I feeling like these too are from your personal experiences? ;)
Aww our jealous karan ❤️ this is what we always wanted to see in the show right? Karan going to preeta pretending to be physically hurt...
And oh yeah, what's your name? I don't even know the name of the person who gets me go crazy about her stories... :(

Haha no! I'm not married but I do have a boyfriend who's almost as crazy as our Karan baby! :P
P.S. I was wondering the same thing. My name is Abhingya BTW. What's your name? 
And thank you so much for all the appreciation! You're the one who keeps motivating me to write on PreeRan! ❤️
Sheherezade thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Haha no! I'm not married but I do have a boyfriend who's almost as crazy as our Karan baby! :P
P.S. I was wondering the same thing. My name is Abhingya BTW. What's your name?
And thank you so much for all the appreciation! You're the one who keeps motivating me to write on PreeRan!❤️

My name is Aakrity. I only know to encourage others. I myself never get motivated for anything lol. I never had a bf, nor am I gonna have such thing in future I guess, lol. So these sort of stories really impress me ;)