Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Good points Maya. The show is all about improving. 😛
I hope they bring in a better dean. Glad that Palash is out. Daler is fine as a judge. They can bring in two new judges. Someone like Vasundhara Das or ALisha Chinoi would be perfect. They could judge singing, performance and X factor. The MTV judges are pathetic. Yes, they're entertaining but there are comments mean nothing. Fame X needs a better panel of judges.
Singers aren't that bad. Ritu was a II2 contestant, was eliminated in the piano round despite a great performance. No doubt SRGMP and Indian Idol had better singers though.

SRGMP contestants are aways the best. There is no comparison. But I don't think Indian Idol contestants are all that great. In II-2 barring Amey and Karunya rest were just like these Fame-X contestants. FG contestants in the beginning barring Arijit were as bad as these contestants. We need to give them more time. I love the idea of Alisha Chinai or a Vasundhara Das. Ganesh and MTV jokers are pathetic🤢. Palash Sen as a Dean has too much ego. Better he leaves and someone more sane and mature takes the place.

Is that Nihira Joshi in your siggy?

rrb304 thumbnail
Palash doesn't have an ego issue, he's just a little sensitive about the participants. And I think he was right to walk out. Daler and Ganesh clearly have their favorites and are prejudiced towards some other participants. That doesn't make them fair either.

If Palash quits, Aditya should do too. The show is a waste.
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope palash stayz....i seriously think hez the best dean to them
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~RaZ~~

the judges sud b changed   ðŸ˜¡

yesssssssssssss 😡😡