Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojanewlife thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
its strange how in this show..only two or three r gud singers..rest are all bakwas n they need to work on their sur n wut not...but if one compares other singers in saregama n indian idol..they had way better singers....
n another thing..
i understand y daler is one of the judges..but dude..wuts up wid ganesh hegde....hes a choreographer..n just one album old!!!....n his voice is gud but not tht gud tht he can be a judge....for this show.....im guessin they r doin alot of drama in this show for trps n wut not.....n i dont think ppl r takin this show tht seriously.....as compared to saregamapa....n indian idol...
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another thing - i think the show iwll be better off without him... these future rockstars need someone like ila arun to set them right 😆 sher toh dahade nahi, ulta babbar sher hi bhaag gaya 😆

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojanewlife

its strange how in this show..only two or three r gud singers..rest are all bakwas n they need to work on their sur n wut not...but if one compares other singers in saregama n indian idol..they had way better singers....
n another thing..
i understand y daler is one of the judges..but dude..wuts up wid ganesh hegde....hes a choreographer..n just one album old!!!....n his voice is gud but not tht gud tht he can be a judge....for this show.....im guessin they r doin alot of drama in this show for trps n wut not.....n i dont think ppl r takin this show tht seriously.....as compared to saregamapa....n indian idol...

i think u missed out cirus brocha on the judges panel 😆 else u wud have felt ganesh hegde is a necessity to the show 😆

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojanewlife

n another thing..

Forget about singers from SRGMP and II ,they are being  compared to Sonu nigam and Shaan🤢.Remeber the time when some one sang and Palash said that he actually sang better than shaan and someone else sounded just like Sonu nigam🤢and also the time when these guys gave standing ovation to arunima(for what??).The contestants,Palash sen and the judges need a reality check,something is seriously wrong with them.Comparing these besuras to sonu and shaan,man those ears need to be checked,ye to sonu aur shaan ke pairon ki dhool bhi nahi hai🤢

seriously palash u need to grow up buddy🤢

ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

another thing - i think the show iwll be better off without him... these future rockstars need someone like ila arun to set them right 😆 sher toh dahade nahi, ulta babbar sher hi bhaag gaya 😆

exactly ,palash needs to get out and get a reality check🤢He is inculcating over confidence in the kids by comparing them to sonu and shaan,two of the best singers we have today.

Booooo Palash🐷

smallwonder thumbnail

oh... thats such a cute icon 😛

ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

oh... thats such a cute icon 😛

Palash bhi to cute hai😉😆

basanti2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ani i like ur first reply 😆
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

How about having a Bhajan round for these rockstars.😆

Personally I think the contestants are the same as in Fame Gurukul. In the beginning all were pathetic may be except Arijit Singh but then they improved. The judges were brilliant too. I liked their comments and Javed's tongue in cheek remarks. Ila Arun stayed in her limits being the dean. I don't know why Palash is ineterfering in everything. It is his job to train kids and judge's will pass judgement. I think all this is publicity stunt to make the show hit.

Good points Maya. The show is all about improving. 😛
I hope they bring in a better dean. Glad that Palash is out. Daler is fine as a judge. They can bring in two new judges. Someone like Vasundhara Das or ALisha Chinoi would be perfect. They could judge singing, performance and X factor. The MTV judges are pathetic. Yes, they're entertaining but there are comments mean nothing. Fame X needs a better panel of judges.
Singers aren't that bad. Ritu was a II2 contestant, was eliminated in the piano round despite a great performance. No doubt SRGMP and Indian Idol had better singers though.
Edited by sonyaee - 17 years ago
poojanewlife thumbnail
yeh i think ur kinda right....palash sen needs to stp comparing the kids wid those singers...oh n i dont think he needs a reality chck yaar...i mean...he is doin his best...but one thing i dont think is right......is tht the way he is there defendin them...errr...it jus doesnt seem right.....oh n wuts up wid him pleadin for alok to get another chance...wsnt tht unfair for the other guy...lol n adi baybee needs to work on his sur...hmm ppl r jus votin for him on his luks...i kno he got the xfactor...but..errr he needs to work on his singing..... oh n by the way heheh i found his profile on orkut..