After Alone, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover to star in a film

Posted: 6 years ago
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover have been reportedly offered a film.

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover have stayed away from the limelight for quite a while. Now, we hear that the couple has been offered many Bollywood projects. Bipasha, who has not signed a film in almost three years now, is waiting for the right script. A source told a leading daily that the couple is currently in talks for an interesting film.

"Director Ankoosh, who's making Firkee, is planning a fantasy comedy. He wants Bipasha and Karan to do the film. He has bounced off the idea to them and they have liked it. But it's all in initial stages of planning,'' told a source close to the couple.

Ankoosh has also confirmed the same to a leading daily. He said, 'Yes, there's a film that I want to make, which is a quirky comedy that deals with the man-woman relationship. The story deals with how the equation between a couple is before marriage and how it changes after marriage. There are a lot of things that people do for a relationship after they get married, but most of it goes unnoticed. So this will revolve around that. I wanted a real-life couple for the film, so I want Bipasha and Karan to do it. They will fit the characters really well.

However, nothing has been confirmed as yet. When Bipasha was asked about the film, she said, ' I have not read this script. I know Ankoosh as Karan's director of 3 Dev and Firkee. There is a thought that Karan mentioned to me. But there is no movement on this not at my team's or my end. I have no information on this.

On the work front, Karan is gearing up for Firkee. Ankoosh had said, "It will be completely shot in the UK during a 40-day schedule, with major portions filmed in London.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/after-alone-bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grover-star-film-together-390027

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"completely shot in London"= paid vacation in ksg terms
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Again a paid vacation for KSG. LOL. Never seen a bigger freeloader than him.
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok is this some prank? 🤣
 ksg is a good actor n shouldn't be acting with ppl who can't act.

Originally posted by: anu023

Ok is this some prank? 🤣

ksg is a good actor n shouldn't be acting with ppl who can't act.

Who can't act? Are you taking about Bips?

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Who is paying for his vacations?
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rim683

Who can't act? Are you taking about Bips?

is that even a question😆
Ksg is a good actor though .. I don't care about his personal life
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rim683

Who is paying for his vacations?

😆 The organizers. If not, Bips will fund and take him with her. Leaving a guy back in Mumbai even for 1 night will be harmful for their marriage, specially when hormones run high 24x7 for him and whose favourite sport activity is 'sex' as claimed by the Lord KSG himself ðŸ˜†
Is this director for real? Who would want to waste their time and money on ksg. Its obvious his Bollywood career is nom existent and strictly restricted to b grade flop films. He should ge5 bavk in tv and start earning otherwise Bips cannot feed him for his entire life.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Completely agree Biggest freeloader ever