Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

He is not getting any attention, prople are just laughing at him and u r one of his fan that hates Jennifer but still gives her attention on his Kuperman threads.

For laughing also, one needs to notice and give attention on his article and posts πŸ˜ƒ
Anyways laughing is good for health 😊 I am glad that he is doing good work 😳

Please do me a favour and give me the link of the post where I said I hate Jenny? (let's finish this today for once and all)
We were discussing DMG, so yes Jenny will be mentioned as she was part of it...

You claim to hate KSG, but you still don't forget to stalk his AT.. .. Wow... Edited by Confused_Soul - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Should put money into good use, rather than waste it on these monkeys!!πŸ˜†

Don't monkeys belong in cages? Take the key and lock them there forever.
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

ShantiπŸ€— Why would you put him in Prison?😳

Because is a cheater and rotten monkey.
🀣

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

For laughing also, one needs to notice and give attention on his article and posts πŸ˜ƒ
Anyways laughing is good for health 😊 I am glad that he is doing good work 😳

Please do me a favour and give me the link of the post where I said I hate Jenny? (let's finish this today for once and all)
We were discussing DMG, so yes Jenny will be mentioned as she was part of it...

You claim to hate KSG, but you still don't forget to stalk his AT.. .. Wow...

Didn't u said why CV casted Jennifer on DMG in Kuperman's thread few days ago? And because of that ur KSG is getting so much bashing today, u also kept comparing her with jobless Shilpa Anand and saying how good Riddhima Shilpa was? Lol better Riddhima? We Jenny's fans doesn't even care of who is better Ridddhima and doesn't bother about that faltu show DMG anymore because we forgot about that show and that so called original Riddhima Shilpa but her fans and Ksgians like u can't move on from that show and still milking that show to keep ur favorites relevant when they r out of work since ages. 

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rim683

You seem to be a new fan of these monkeys. πŸ˜†

Monkey?... how would you like to be call monkey😑

Didn't u said why CV casted Jennifer on DMG in Kuperman's thread few days ago? And because of that ur KSG is getting so much bashing today, u also kept comparing her with jobless Shilpa Anand and saying how good Riddhima Shilpa was? Lol better Riddhima? We Jenny's fans doesn't even care of who is better Ridddhima and doesn't bother about that faltu show DMG anymore because we forgot about that show and that so called original Riddhima Shilpa but her fans and Ksgians like u can't move on from that show and still milking that show to keep ur favorites relevant when they r out of work since ages.

[/DIV]

Link or screenshot please 😊 I can give Screenshot about what I said 😊

Good for you peeps, that you guys moved on, which is clearly seen πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and I haven't moved on and still remember that because thats my choice... You can't really shove your choice on me... Difference of opinion exist... And I am not milking anything, it clearly seen as broad day light who is milking what πŸ˜ƒ

Here I clearly said "curse Shilpa", I never said "why CV casted Jenny 😊

Now will you please post screenshot where I said " why CV casted Jenny and also where I said I hate Jenny"
Edited by Confused_Soul - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ven

Monkey?... how would you like to be call monkey😑

But they themselves are calling them monkey.
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Link or screenshot please 😊 I can give Screenshot about what I said 😊

Good for you peeps, that you guys moved on, which is clearly seen πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and I haven't moved on and still remember that because thats my choice... You can't really shove your choice on me... Difference of opinion exist... And I am not milking anything, it clearly seen as broad day light who is milking what πŸ˜ƒ

Here I clearly said "curse Shilpa", I never said "why CV casted Jenny 😊

Now will you please post screenshot where I said " why CV casted Jenny and also where I said I hate Jenny"

Haha curse Shilpa for leaving DMG? But what's Jenny's fault? She didn't even replace ur Shilpa, she replaced the second Riddhima Sukirti and it was Sukirti that replaced ur Shilpa, I don't have time to go back and screenshot of where u said why CV casted Jennifer but I saw u said something like that somewhere, u and and some of his fans like Nikki were keep talking about Jennifer on his Kuperman's page when it has nothing to do with her, u probably didn't say that u hate her but there r many times u said that u dislike her.

Haha curse Shilpa for leaving DMG? But what's Jenny's fault? She didn't even replace ur Shilpa, she replaced the second Riddhima Sukirti and it was Sukirti that replaced ur Shilpa, I don't have time to go back and screenshot of where u said why CV casted Jennifer but I saw u said something like that somewhere, u and and some of his fans like Nikki were keep talking about Jennifer on his Kuperman's page when it has nothing to do with her, u probably didn't say that u hate her but there r many times u said that u dislike her.

You sure do have time to stalk the AT of the actor you hate πŸ˜†
You don't have time or you don't have anything to screenshot πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† as I have never said anything, that you are mentioning πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Once again When did I ever mention, I dislike Jenny for replacing Shilpa...
Everything you are only saying, I didn't say anything and when did I said it was Jenny's fault that she got casted in DMG.. ..
Matlab kuch bhi...

What Nikki does, what it got to do with me πŸ˜• if you have problem with her, talk to her why dragging me, between you two

Check once again, I said I dislike Jenny as Ridhima, I never said I disliked Jenny as an actor... If I have then please post the screenshot...

Or else leave it, it is my fault that I am even debating with you knowing fully well that you won't be able to give proof and will continue to change tunes... ...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We are closing this thread as it includes bashing, mocking and name calling the celebrities in question which is against forum rules.

BWF DT