Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Shauna told me to share this news๐Ÿ˜Š. Among Life Ok shows, only the forums of our show and Ek Boond Ishq are still running๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Shauna told me to share this news๐Ÿ˜Š. Among Life Ok shows, only the forums of our show and Ek Boond Ishq are still running๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Aise mat bol!!!!

Nazar lag jati hai!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
PYPCK is her best role so far!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Aise mat bol!!!!

Nazar lag jati hai!!!!

Sahi kehti hai tu. Isliye main kisi bhi ongoing show ka jyaada tareef nahi karti varna disappoint milta gai. Remember what happened in Razia Sultan in the last 3 weeks.
Shaina_b thumbnail

Sahi kehti hai tu. Isliye main kisi bhi ongoing show ka jyaada tareef nahi karti varna disappoint milta gai. Remember what happened in Razia Sultan in the last 3 weeks.

Haan!!!!

Waise bhi we are poor ones on IF!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hamari kya aukad??

All the alpha hero shows rule!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 6 years ago

I still don't understand why it was needed to show Altunia physically torturing Razia so bad. He could have just thrown her in jail. I don't think real Altunia did what was shown in the show. Also I read the written update that he forcibly marries her while she was chained and he threatened to kill her sister if she disagreed(I did not watched for a week as it was too much as if Ruknuddin's aatma went inside Altunia). And shocking the girls in the forum supported his acts and laughed over it. When I placed my opinion I was attacked badly. That forum experience was the worst forum experience where 2 girls acted as if they own the forum. Sorry for ranting too much off topic. That incident was 2 years ago. Coming to our show, we forum members always expressed what we did not liked instead of accepting everything blindly. We even discussed on why it's necessary to every family member of V's. And guess what they at least showed later that JA is alive. EktaKanta's show had CK's both birth and adoptive sey if parents killed and now even her maasi us killed. 5 family members of hers are killed till now. Glad that PYPCK did not showed too much killing if family members because in the novel too there was no killing if family members of the leads. We had problems with Padvika turning like serial saas and thankfully it ended after few episodes so much thay she tried to stop CK from going to find V whom Saundarya took away by saying that she don't want to lose another child or something like this. 

Shaina_b thumbnail

I still don't understand why it was needed to show Altunia physically torturing Razia so bad. He could have just thrown her in jail. I don't think real Altunia did what was shown in the show. Also I read the written update that he forcibly marries her while she was chained and he threatened to kill her sister if she disagreed(I did not watched for a week as it was too much as if Ruknuddin's aatma went inside Altunia). And shocking the girls in the forum supported his acts and laughed over it. When I placed my opinion I was attacked badly. That forum experience was the worst forum experience where 2 girls acted as if they own the forum. Sorry for ranting too much off topic. That incident was 2 years ago. Coming to our show, we forum members always expressed what we did not liked instead of accepting everything blindly. We even discussed on why it's necessary to every family member of V's. And guess what they at least showed later that JA is alive. EktaKanta's show had CK's both birth and adoptive sey if parents killed and now even her maasi us killed. 5 family members of hers are killed till now. Glad that PYPCK did not showed too much killing if family members because in the novel too there was no killing if family members of the leads. We had problems with Padvika turning like serial saas and thankfully it ended after few episodes so much thay she tried to stop CK from going to find V whom Saundarya took away by saying that she don't want to lose another child or something like this. 

But in history Altunia and Razia do not marry before she becomes the Queen!!!!!

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

But in history Altunia and Razia do not marry before she becomes the Queen!!!!!

In history, Ruknuddin's was Sultan but for just 2 months and I am sure Moizuddin was not as  coward as in the show.
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Doing attempt to save as many posts as I can