Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Watched the 6th episode, and I loved it. The thing I loved the most is how Sam is carrying forward Rowena's legacy. Will post my entire review later.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This sixth episode showed why Sam has a golden heart... he chose to help Eileen and continue fighting regardless of loss of hope and heart from Dean who has disappointingly given up. 😒 Although I am extremely happy that Eileen was resurrected with this ‘flesh spell’ given her death in the series was completely out of the blue, sudden and was dealt with in a matter of seconds.. I do wish that some other characters also get a chance like this.  I hope we don’t see more of that annoying Lilith. Ugh.. 🤢

I am happy that Castiel made an appearence... although he should not have been shown hunting of all things.. sad that his power is depleting.. but then he had ‘angel blade for his protection’. It isn’t shown how he knew there was a case of a dijjn.. he just lands up and starts investigating disappearances. That forced phone call with Dean was hell annoying... it should have been Sam who he talked with.. 🤔 sigh. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Watched the seventh episode, couldn't help but notice how aged Jared has started looking while Jensen still looks like in his early 30s.

Coming to the episode, I liked it in parts. It was more or less of a filler episode. Liked how Dean finally got to spend some good time with an old friend who in the end turned out to be a monster. I still couldn't fathom what was the monster Lee was feeding.😕I liked the part where we got to witness a tipsy Dean singing. Also the case was pretty ordinary, anyone could guess Lee was bugging all the while, it was pretty evident from his actions how he was trying to detail Dean from the case.

Castiel trying to extract information from Sam's injury and hurting him in turn. Sergie made an appearance who was forced to help Sam by Castiel. So Sam could read Chuck's mind and the gunshot somehow made a bridge between them, it kind of gave me Harry Potter vibes, where Harry being a horcrux could read Voldemort's mind and vice versa. The important thing is that does Chuck know about this connection? What that gunshot actually did, is he aware of it or not?

Liked the final showdown between Dean and Lee and absolutely loved this exchange

Lee: “Why do you care so much Dean?”

Dean: “Because someone has to.”

Also, Dean and Cas need to sort out whatever it is between them, they are stretching it too far and it's not helping the cause.

Overall, a good episode.

Ps didn't like Eileen with Sam. I want her to disappear. Somehow I don't like any romantic tracks with brothers, even if it's not serious. It actually grossed me out with Eileen.🤢

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So finally after a week’s hiatus.. spn is back with its monster episode. Loved that Dean got to spend some time away with his buddy who ultimately turned out to be the bad guy. 😎 It was a throwback of an episode.. memories of John as a hunter, his music preferences, Dean’s recollection of  ghost sickness, references to Dean lipsynching ‘Eye of the tiger’, although loved him singing here as well. ❤️ 

Heh... that local sheriff certainly seemed to think Dean is fit for Hollywood credit being given to his looks.. it was a fun scene mostly because of Dean’s expressions. 😆 Good that Dean is back to fighting.. he got a good reality check via his old friend. 

Cass meets up with Sam and unfortunately puts him in a spot of bother.. by probing his wound. Fortunately after a bit of blackmailing.. Sam is brought back to being conscious wherein he sees Chuck’s memories.. but I couldn’t understand why Sam is shown being surprised by this... 🤔 didn’t he already have some visions before which showed that he was connected to Chuck.. and it was weird that it suddenly stopped.. and there was no concern regarding this.. He should have used this ‘connection’ before instead of aimlessly trying to find Cass and spending hours pouring over books with Eileen. 

Loved that Cass didn’t answer Dean properly.. 😈 He seems more focused and determined now that he isn’t in close proximity with the Winchesters. 

And next week for the mid season finale... Ayesha.... if you are still reading this thread silently, Adam is back...!!!! (With or without Michael.. don’t know..) 

flutterby thumbnail

The midseason finale wasnt that great atleast in my opinion... some people will disagree with this.. but its fine.. love to see different opinions and how they differ from mine. 

It was great to see Dean bring in the demon tablet and get Donatello to decipher it for a way to search for some flaw in Chuck/God. Good that the makers have decided to show that the Winchesters are searching for a way to lock Chuck than kill him. It would have been odd (not to mention it going against what they have showed in the past episodes). One of the few things that made sense is the awesome way by which they have reintroduced Michael. 👏 Loved the fact that the Winchesters thought of him as God's favorite son to know his flaw/ how he can be captured. Unfortunately because of the acute focus on AU Michael.. this Michael's appearance doesn't excite as much as it did in the past. Am happy that the makers are giving a closure to this character's story arc.

Another thing that made sense is Rowena being Queen of Hell. She is carrying on the legacy of her son..  also her line..  “Yes there are things I miss about being alive: flesh-on-flesh sex, Amazon doesn’t deliver here … yet.” reminded me of Crowley. 😎 Her attempt to ask Cass and Dean to sort out their differences is also worthy of mention. Yes.. ! I am so so proud of Michael when he smote Lilith. 😈 ☢️ Difficult to express in words.

Unfortunately for Glitter in the Eye.. Sam and Eileen arent done yet. 😳 Cass is a master at emotional blackmail. Getting Michael to help in capturing Chuck.. using his disinterest in helping out his so called favorite son.. and using it as a son's grudge against his father was a master stroke. 👍🏼 Unfortunately, it sometimes feels as if Chuck is in control of certain situations in the entire plot.. The scene with Sam and the possession of Donatello showed this.. it can be that he is aware of his son being forced to give a way to capture him, hence confronted Sam with Eileen. All of this we will only know in the future episodes.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Didn't like the episode much. I was expecting more since it was the first episode after the hiatus. They didn't utilize the going to Purgatory track well, so many things could be done but it left under-utilized. So many things were happening, so many parallel tracks and they tried to club them all in 40 mins. Episode could have been divided into two easily. The ending gave me some respite. Waiting for Jack in the next episode.

Ps good riddance from Eileen though.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Well... the latest episode.. heart breaking is an understatement. 💔 Nothing seems to end well for any character. Only bright hope was the last few seconds of the episode... Death saying.. It’s time and Jack looking on.. Hope he has a substantial role to play.. 

Rest else was so emotionally draining.. everybody dying and or already dead. Chuck showing Sam the memories of the future.. which eventually turn out to be how the other Sam and Dean of other worlds end their story.. 

Heart warming to see Dean finally bury the past and forgive Cass and admit that his anger gets the better of him. Unfortunately their effort turned out to be for nothing... as Sam can’t smash the orb/ball that traps Chuck. So they have to find another way other than killing or trapping him. But I don’t understand how the makers can forget what they have shown in the past. 👎🏼 🤔 

How can Cass go mad with the Mark of Cain branded on him when he had struck a deal with the Empty entity back in the past.. on taking him instead of Jack. The Empty had also stated that it would come for him when he would be “happy”.  How in the world can Cass be happy in a state of madness? 

I wish the other characters Donna, Claire, Jody, Garth too make an appearance in the future episodes.. 😒

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi flutu

How r u.

I up to date with spn finally.

In All these cons seeing J2M cry hurts really bad. I don't know how I'm going to take the finale. Just thinking abt it's ending gives me chills.

But i understand it was time to say goodbye.

This ssn is good so far. Don't expect much logic or past deals facts cz they hv bn 'forgetting' their own things from a long time now.

I too wish everyone comes back for ONE last time.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Hi flutu

How r u.

I up to date with spn finally.

In All these cons seeing J2M cry hurts really bad. I don't know how I'm going to take the finale. Just thinking abt it's ending gives me chills.

But i understand it was time to say goodbye.

This ssn is good so far. Don't expect much logic or past deals facts cz they hv bn 'forgetting' their own things from a long time now.

I too wish everyone comes back for ONE last time.

Hello Almy... 😃 how is your son ? Doing well I hope. 

I am great. I don’t see the cons... I only see the episodes... don’t know why; but am kind of relieved to see that it’s ending.. 😳 the more they dragged; the more the  sweet memories of (the earlier seasons 3-6) Spn would be erased. Of course, the end would be heart breaking.. any fan isn’t prepared for that.. but every show has to come to an end. The sooner.. the better. 

Yeah, guess I have to say goodbye not only to the show, but also to the logic.   Yes.. maybe an episode like a musical or something.. or maybe in something off screen in a con.. everyone can come together.. or maybe all the characters are killed off so that it ends bloody.. 🥺

flutterby thumbnail

Yay! Garth is back...  has twins... Sam and... Castiel. 🤣 I laughed so hard on seeing Dean’s face. Sam and Dean turn up luckless the entire episode. Garth asks for help regarding his cousin and the Impala breaks down on the way.. adding to the Winchesters’ bad luck. 

The entire episode is set as a musical comedy.. Sam’s fits regarding the cayenne  pepper he drinks for his cold and Dean’s 17 cavities.. Which leads us to the highlight- Dean tap dancing with Garth! 🤩💕👌 Garth fades away leading to the spotlight on Dean. What a remarkable way to come up with that one. ⭐️

They are captured at the Monster fight club due to their continuing bad luck and who better to help them than Garth 😆 who got to play hero for almost the entire episode. 

That road where one goes when the luck runs out... seems familiar. 🤔 Maybe in some other context... in some other series... I came across it. Lovely send off for Garth. I hope some of the others get a similar send off as well. 👍🏼