Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kayalover thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Its just wow
How can you write so gracefully...i mean the kind of stuff without any inch of vulgarity...
That pregnancy part is just awesome...
Totally loving the storyline
Continue soonest
Now don't take much time...waiting
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

CHAPTER-7

"Haq? Come on Dr. Asfandyar. Look logically... Don't behave like a Hormone struck Teenager or a Sex- Starved-Really-Busy-Husband!"

His grip on her loosens by her words made her take the perfect opportunity to flee away from the room again!

He recovered sooner than she would have expected, a certain anger rising in his demeanour, he followed her briskly to Gaiti's room before she could lock herself inside again.

"Baahar nikliye..." Zubiya pushed him out of the room, since his pace had come equal to her, and he went into the room along with her.

"Niklunga, tumhe apne saath leke hi main yahan se jaaunga..." he told her adamantly.

"Par mujhe aapke saath kahin nahi jaana..." she titled her chin upwards in arrogance.

"Please na Zubiya, I am very sorry, main maafi maang raha hoon na... Abse time pe aane ki koshish karungi..." he pacified, itching his hand over his nape in utter unease at being in such a spot.

"Baat late aane ki nahi hai... Aap mujhe samjhaate, main samajh jaati... In fact, main samajh bhi gayi thi. Lekin, then you called me a sex starved teenager... Aapko lagta hai ki main apne shauhar ke time pe ghar aane ka intezaar sirf isliye karti hoon, because I am starved?" he had her eyes popped out in anger. Nevertheless she continued- "Yes, I am starved Dr. Asfandyar Ali Khan. Starved of my husband's attention, starved of his time, starved of his love. Sex is not just the one thing, it one of those things."

"I am very sorry Zubiya, I instantly regretted saying that. I regret even now. And see you have punished me for the last whole month. Look, who looks starved... he was begging for mercy.

There was a devilish gleam in her eyes at her success- "Good for you. You deserve it. Now get out. She crossed her arms on her chest.

"Zubiya, this is the last time I am asking you. Iske baad poochunga nahi... he was now getting devilishly close to something devious.

"Nahi toh kya? she challenged him with fire blazing her eyes.

He didn't explain her anything. She was scooped up in his arms in an instant like a baby, and off he took her along with him from Gaiti's room with the latter throwing her arms and legs in a fit of protest. He placed her into their bed in their room, and went to lock their room door. She stood up in anger.

He came close to her with hands in his pocket- "Maaro, peeto, chillao, ghussa karo, lado... Jo karna hai karo, but you are not going to leave me... That's that.

She was furious at his audacity at being forceful with her earlier, and started stabbing his chest with her closed fists in anger. Frustration dying down after a few seconds, and all she did was crying... first looking at him, and slowly leaning over to him. He had instantly taken her into his arms with her cradling her head into his chest.

"It took you so long to ask me back into the room? she sniffled.

"God has been the witness of my intentions Zubiya. Every night I came home to apologise you. Even in the hospital, but you were so busy punishing me, that it never occurred to you that I have been on pins and needles each day without you. Without a glimpse of you. He was pained.

"I am sorry... her silent tears leaked on his shirt.

"And I am sorry too, for being a big mouth that day. He kissed her head.

"So am I not a sex starved according to you? she asked.

"You decide. He chuckled.

"I think now I am... she gurgled back.

"Me too... he has a small smile, while her giggles grew, only to be hiccupped into a halt. Her mouth was taken into his for a searing lovemaking of the two mouths, melting into each other.

Her cheeks grew pink, and eventually red with the heat that her body radiated with the friction that their mouths created. Hands playing their own reverent trips, she never realised when her dupatta hugged the ground, and when the zips of her kurta left hold of the fabric, to finally bid adieu to her body. Tantalizing touch of his hands over her skin was making her go into a mad frenzy of liquid volcanoes. Though she didn't want this sweet torture to end, she wanted to meet ends of the love act to reach the climax. Her partner though was in no hurry to take her to those heights so soon. He was taking his sweet time to build her crescendo.

"Asfi... she murmured his name for help...

"Hmmm... his lips on her pulse on her neck were too busy to respond her any better.

"Please! she begged.

"What's the hurry... he was sweetly teasing her with his ministrations.

She couldn't help but surrender herself to his pace, while he tormented her to his own orders, satisfying her equally with his love.

She was mightily grateful of him to have finally entered her inner cores, that screamed his attention, relieving her from the torment for a moment, to begin the same torture all over again, pulling her up to the sky rocket limits of pleasure.

She could hear herself sobbing her satisfaction finally, moments later, crashing happily into her husband's arms. He had so lovingly snuggled her up in his arms, cooing her sweet nothings, calming her down, both coming back to their worlds.

Moments later, when they had cleaned themselves up and snuggled back together, sleep never came to them more inviting as it did today. Tired, dashed with all the work up, and peace, shut of eye came like a lullaby to them. Happily together they were finally.

A few hours later, Asfi groaned to disturbances. Getting up in half sleep was the last thing he wanted to do today. He was bone tired, and wanted no emergencies to break his sleep... But his phone was not ringing, he realised with shut eyes and half numb brain. But the disturbance was persistent. No one was knocking either, his brain started activating, but eyes still shut with tiredness. RETCHING... He realised, someone was getting sick around him. His eyes flew open, to see the attached washroom door open, lights on, Zubiya was vomiting her guts out. He ran towards her. Her nightie was deranged, some unruly hair came out of the messed up bun she had tied in a hurry. He tucked them back, eased her back with soft hands, help her clean her mouth, washed her vomit, until she walked back to the room, to tiredly sit on the side of her bed.

Wordlessly he switched on the side lamp on his side, took the medicine box out, and gave her a leaf of tablet, to peel out one, and pop into her mouth, while he poured water for her.

She checked the composition of the medicine, and refused to take it. He was baffled- "Zubiya, this is a very effective medicine for vomit. You don't seem okay to me...

"I'd be okay until the morning... she just took a sip of water.

"But what is the harm taking the medicine, if you are puking Zubi...? he was perplexed.

"It is not safe for pregnancy. That's why. She said with a plain face.

"Wh...What did you just say? he took a double take on her.

"Asfi, I said, it is not safe to take in pregnancy.  She looked up at him with utter normalcy.

"How did you check it along with puking it just now? he was acutely amused.

"I didn't check it today; it was confirmed a month ago, the day we had a fight. She told him.

"And you didn't tell me? he sat down sadly.

"I wanted to, but someone was so tired that day, that he out rightly refused to hear me out! she said twitching her lips.

"I never realised... he was so regretful.

"I thought you might realise, seeing me going all sick and tired... she suggested.

"And I thought it was all because you missed me too... And here someone was gobbling up on good news without her partner in crime... he sat dejected.

"Wishful thinking Mister. I was also pinning to tell you that. But then Asfi, I simply didn't want to resolve issues just because I am pregnant. I wanted the issues to be solved because we love each other. That's why I waited to tell you... she explained lovingly.

"Par, sabko pata chal gaya, bas mujhe hi nahi pata chala... his lips drooped in childish sadness.

He looked up at her twinkling eyes, and a softly negating head. His lips curved up...

"Don't tell me that tumne ab tak kisi ko nahi bataya... there was pure glee in his eyes at her bobbing her head left and right.

"You got to be serious Bibi... Nobody even suspected? Mama also didn't, Hairat hai!!! he was now laughing sheer happiness...

He had taken her into his arms, and eventually had pulled her up in his lap... The partners weren't able to contain their happiness congratulating each other, and the excitement to break the news to everybody...

~THANKS FOR READING~~

WOW

nittygritty1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fiesty Zubiya!!keeps secrets, fights back, 
she's awesome.

so Asfi was starved, haha good to know
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
madam 🤗
as usual i loved reading it ...❤️
it is so lovely n beautiful ti imagine
plz update soon
thanks for d notif 😉
natk9081 thumbnail
stumbled upon this SS and loving it!!
Tanii-30 thumbnail
You wrote everything beautifully.i have no words to express
Now plzzz update soon
Waiting patiently
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, can someone please suggest me something to wrap this story up?
I feel so clueless...
If there's anyone who can suggest, feel free to PM me...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Can I post the ending to this story?
Anybody still here?
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Can I post the ending to this story?

Anybody still here?

oh yess yess please dooo