Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srimukhi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

This time Kundali Bhagya dropped to second place with minute difference over Kumkum Bhagya!! Our TRP is 3.33 while Kumkum is 3.34

It loose the no.1 spot with a slight difference but I want punnu babes ss to be decreased...
😡
Srimukhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

Instagram story of Shraddha Arya

I'm more excited for next week episodes.. Find it interesting ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Guys did you notice the video... janki is walking behind karan😊shez pretty well then...I  really want her to gain her memory soon and share her secret with karan first... later they plan together and expose prithvi-sherlin...I want to see the guilt of preeta for not trusting karan and after that their eyelock moments... Slowly friendship turn to next stage😉
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

guys the new AT is done...pls suggest a title n i will lock it...the main page will be decorated by this week...

"SIRF AUR SIRF TUMHARE LIYE" or "TUM SABSE ALAG HO" 
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don't know what happened to the CVs!! They are obsessed with negativity!! Punnu-babes getting more screen space!! Rishta scene is not necessary!! I didn't like when rishab warned Karan not to interfere in preeta's life!! He thinks only he should care for preeta!! Totally an annoying episode!!... PRECAP...Karan gets selected in Indian cricket team , so preeta & family are invited for the party!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
It was a boring epi...felt annoyed...only karan's presence worth watching...dheeraj is a show stealer...his screen presence is so strong even though he doesn't have dialogues...
priya185 thumbnail
no preeran im bored to death with the other couples
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

no preeran im bored to death with the other couples

i totally agree w/o PreeRan scenes its boring...at the same ShraRaj individual screen presence makes the show the lively with their performance...
Mages thumbnail
AT is closed Edited by Mages - 6 years ago