Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
guys...think of a title for our new PreeRan AT...i am going to make it soon...
priya185 thumbnail
is todays epi uploaded anywhere cant find it yet
leela thanks for your preeran scenes it really helped me watch most of kndali bhagya
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
preeta didn't like when karan apologised to prithvi!! she is emotionally attached to karan!! karan wonders why preeta doesn't even give him attention despite being a hot star cricketer!! He confesses to himself that this girl thinks he apologised to prithvi for sarla but the fact is that he did all this for preeta only!! He thinks how they are friends as they are totally opposite!! preeta actually feels something for karan which is visible nowadays!! punnu-babes annoyed me as usual!!...PRECAP...sarla apologises to prithvi while shrishti gets angry and asks her not to apologise too much & not to beg for rishta!!Edited by kb_always_96 - 6 years ago
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

guys...think of a title for our new PreeRan AT...i am going to make it soon...

one common dialogue that is repeated in these days "SIRF AUR SIRF TUMHARE LIYE"
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

preeta didn't like when karan apologised to prithvi!! she is emotionally attached to karan!! karan wonders why preeta doesn't even give him attention despite being a hot star cricketer!! He confesses to himself that this girl thinks he apologised to prithvi for sarla but the fact is that he did all this for preeta only!! He thinks how they are friends as they are totally opposite!! preeta actually feels something for karan which is visible nowadays!! punnu-babes annoyed me as usual!!...PRECAP...sarla apologises to prithvi while shrishti gets angry and asks her not to apologise too much & not to beg for rishta!!

PreeRan has cross limits in terms of emotional bonding...
they are one soul now...
its only this two dumbos doesn't understand their feelings...
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

one common dialogue that is repeated in these days "SIRF AUR SIRF TUMHARE LIYE"

This title is good..
Another one 'Farak padhta hai' can also be given as nowadays everything the duo does it affects the other whether in a good or bad way but it affects..
Angrita thumbnail
I watched yesterday's full episode just now... OMG... Karan Luthra.. How can he be this adorable?? N howw can Preeta not fall in love with him after all these?? I am just so so so mesmerized by the scene of Karan sitting down in front of Sarla n apologising..N no one could have done this better than DHEERAJ DHOOPAR.. Ohmy my.. This man n his character both are a gem.. m just so muchh in love with both of them.. Edited by Angrita - 6 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
todays epi was nice my fav bit was karan admiring himself and saying hes so hot how can anyone resist me
preeran scene nothing as such but k said he did it for her 
Angrita thumbnail

preeta didn't like when karan apologised to prithvi!! she is emotionally attached to karan!! karan wonders why preeta doesn't even give him attention despite being a hot star cricketer!! He confesses to himself that this girl thinks he apologised to prithvi for sarla but the fact is that he did all this for preeta only!! He thinks how they are friends as they are totally opposite!! preeta actually feels something for karan which is visible nowadays!! punnu-babes annoyed me as usual!!...PRECAP...sarla apologises to prithvi while shrishti gets angry and asks her not to apologise too much & not to beg for rishta!!

@bold yes.. m happy that the makers have now started showing Preeta's side of feelings too.. Though not like Karan but she is slowly getting affected by Karan n this will lead to her gradually falling in love with him..i liked the fact how she is sitting with Prithvi in the car but upset thinking about leaving Karan alone  n also while Pritvi asked her for her hand she immediately looked at Karan coz she knew Karan would not feel good.. Preeta has definitely started feeling an attachment with Karan..
probablycrying thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KB story line as a whole may be mediocre at best right now but even through this mediocracy Karan and Preeta characters shine through so brilliantly. They're such simple characters but so emotionally complex. 

I'm loving that we're finally seeing Preeta's  side of feelings even if its minimal. I love how much she trusts Karan, how much she knows him. Preeta is a family girl, every time we have seen her openly acknowledge her feelings for Karan towards Karan its always been in context of Karan helping her family (the last time was when Karan saved Sarla from jail) and again today her flashback scene was Karan apologising to Sarla. I love that her fianc practically got insulted and broke off their alliance but what was hurting her the most was Karan having to apologise for her, because she knows how much his pride means to him and how this is not something he'd do for just anyone.

Coming to Karan, I don't even know where to start with this guy!! I love him and I love him whole! He's not perfect, he does not claim to be, heck he does not even want to be the perfect guy and yet he just imperfectly perfect?? 

I love how far he's come, this is the same guy who didn't bat an eyelash when Preeta was accused of stealing and here he is going to the extra mile to ensure Preeta gets the best because "she is the best."  He's developed this emotional maturity but he somehow still maintains his boy like charm. His whole self monologue about how his "wow factor" has no effect on Preeta was so so cute and so inherently him 😆 I hope that even with constant development of his character Karan never looses that part of him!! 

And if Preeta is just starting to know Karan, Karan already knows her whole? He knew that she probably assumed he apologised because of Sarla w/o even being told so? When in fact he did it all for her. He's always been an open book, he acknowledges his feelings but he still does not realise what these feelings are, nor does he question it very often. To him  - its friendship and it is...but I can't wait for the moment he realises that its not just friendship that they share, can't wait for the moment he realises 'the karan luthra' is in love.
Edited by probablycrying - 6 years ago