Veer to propose Saanchi- TC article

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/veer-propose-sanchi-grand-way-savitri-devi-college-hospital-171017

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

louviurs thumbnail
Maybe he will propose but Saanchi will reject.
According what will be come so far.
I think Kabir will  be in problem and Saanchi will marry him, payment return!!
Neeta will try her best level to kick him out.
Saanchi will help him!!
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish kabir is kicked out of the hospital and from the show!  Fed up of seeing him as a show piece. Definitely better than seeing him as a negative character or as a dejected devdas .
And please saanchi is not so mahan to marry someone just to save that person .  She loves only veer and it is better she gets married to whom she loves! Otherwise no body will be happy! I am very sure she will never be faithful to kabir even she marries him! So yeah I definitely don't want sabir pairing 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It seems like veer has no other role but to beg for the so called love of Bhabhi ji oops Sanchi 😆 want my happy prankster veer back 😭 😭 anyways I geneuinely wish something good comes out of this crapola
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think this is going to be so simple. It can go both ways-
1. Either veer knows Sanchi Mishra truth and coupled with seeing Sanchi dancing with kabeer, does the grand proposal drama to humiliate Sanchi. That is the time when Kabir becomes the Knight in shining armour.

2. Kabir after knowing the truth, becomes vindictive and starts misbehaving with Veer. Veer understands the truth and plans the proposal. Kabir joins hands with Anand malhotra and blackmails Sanchi so that she is forced to reject veer when he proposes her.

The possibility of the first option is much higher. They would not have shown Kabir and Sanchi being caught in compromising position twice and Sanchi Agrawal waking up otherwise. Soumis spoiler also said that veer comes to know the truth
Nikkichawda thumbnail
I'm toh fed up with this show bhaad mai jye ye show and u r right sanchi itni Bhai mhaan nai hai Jo kabir KO bachane k liye us se shadi kare and kabir KO sanchi ki help ki kya zarurat hai vo apni help khud hi kr skta hai and one more thing if sanchi accept veer proposal den usse badi shameless koi nai hoga mean how yar kitni insult kya veer nai uski usko cerctor less kha and koi girl uske bad USS se pyar kya nafrat Bhai na kre ha but ye sanchi hai mhaan aatma ðŸ˜¡
louviurs thumbnail
guys, i think twist will be that it will be dream scene!!
Nothing will be true.

Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

I don't think this is going to be so simple. It can go both ways-

1. Either veer knows Sanchi Mishra truth and coupled with seeing Sanchi dancing with kabeer, does the grand proposal drama to humiliate Sanchi. That is the time when Kabir becomes the Knight in shining armour.

2. Kabir after knowing the truth, becomes vindictive and starts misbehaving with Veer. Veer understands the truth and plans the proposal. Kabir joins hands with Anand malhotra and blackmails Sanchi so that she is forced to reject veer when he proposes her.

The possibility of the first option is much higher. They would not have shown Kabir and Sanchi being caught in compromising position twice and Sanchi Agrawal waking up otherwise. Soumis spoiler also said that veer comes to know the truth

@Bold after watching today's episode, I definitely see this happening! He is either going to turn negative or mental
Varunweb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this proposal sets stage for hate relationship b/w Sanchi & Veer. It is half done proposal. An Emergency Call, He will came up for Hospital in Real Sanchi Agrawal's Case.He will not be able to listen Sanchi's answer about his marriage proposal at that place.After reaching hospital he knows who is real Sanchi Agrawal? Bt one thing is also dipped in depth of future will Veer know that Who is Sanchi Mishra? So, New twist is coming & Drama starts in new way.Let's see & enjoy it. Edited by Varunweb - 6 years ago
tryrose thumbnail
I think Veer will get the call when Sanchi will be about to accept the relation... And then SanVeer will separate and don't think they will meet again... More drama on the way...Veer will be in the sad phase again and so will we all!!