Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MinzPie

I remember that😳

how did I miss this thread?πŸ˜•

love this song..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL83GRm5bjQ[/YOUTUBE]

Probably because there are so many threads for the new releases on the first few pages. πŸ˜ƒ
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ILC, forget DP, think PC!!!

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What did she say about PC?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Driftinfintely, forum is so dull and boring. skimmed through pages and same old topics.Padma will bring more eventful events.

They had tarot reading done on the show right. Well, never been into astrology that much before after Solar eclipse I started suddenly following astrologically. Tarot card are 80% true , I can tell u that. It's like naked truth being revealed in front of u. I had one done, and the predictions are coming true for me. Mine is always about transformation and rebirth. The tarot have predicted in 2 years I will have someone who will be in life who will want depth in a relationship, let's see.
Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't remember that part.  But I remember PC ki mummy telling about her love for BAD BOYSπŸ˜†
Drift & ILC: Tarot reader Manisha, who is supposed to be very!good predicted that PC is/will be with a "prince". From the industry, very powerful, wealthy, you'll have a passionate, stormy relationship & will be madly in love. He'll be your DREAM come true, I guarantee it." Through all this PC was giggling, blushing & had these Meaningful smiles on her face. Does this remind you of anyone? Anyone? ANYONE?
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Drift & ILC: Tarot reader Manisha, who is supposed to be very!good predicted that PC is/will be with a "prince". From the industry, very powerful, wealthy, you'll have a passionate, stormy relationship & will be madly in love. He'll be your DREAM come true, I guarantee it." Through all this PC was giggling, blushing & had these Meaningful smiles on her face. Does this remind you of anyone? Anyone? ANYONE?

So, what happened to the GauShah dynamic when SRK was with PC?

Has SRK had affairs with others?

Originally posted by: clarity

So, what happened to the GauShah dynamic when SRK was with PC?

Has SRK had affairs with others?

I've often wondered about this, too. πŸ˜•
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Her interview with Imran Khan is my favorite. It never gets old. That man is so intelligent and a total alpha male. You can always take something away from it. I was so sad when he and Jemima divorced. They were so perfect despite the big age gap. All my favorite couples break up. Le sigh. πŸ˜”

Anyway, on Simi, I always liked the way she framed her questions, she was so articulate and gently even when asking scandalous questions. Didn't like the Title song of her show though, that is a bit corny. Other than that, she was great.
C: Stick to PC's prediction. Don't turn this into a gossip thread. πŸ˜†