Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Happy Birthday to my fav talk show host.. Simi G! 🤗
I used to look forward to Sun night to watch her show RWSG.. 😊
Hope her show makes a comeback on Tv soon..
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

She was the best but wonder why the interviews stopped. I guess everyone was clamouring to be on her show at that time from Pakistan politicians to the high flyers of India like the Tatas and Birlas and musicians and all. Today it's all just BW BW BW. 

She recently hinted that Karan Johar 'took over' her show. Didn't reveal the whole story though.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Maybe she meant her copies her &/or took over the talkshow format which is true-- KwK definitely is the No1 talkshow since its debut! I love RWSG too. She should really really do it again!!! Such interesting, varied personalities!!

This reminds me how SRK was taking his case on the 1st KwK season & episode with Kajol, "you. Are. Trying to talk like Simi Garewal." 🤣
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A few of your goddesses are

Maharani Gayatri Devi for classic elegance; Aishwarya Rai's inner and outer beauty; Nita Ambani's drive... and yes, wealth!

How swit.

Few of those who recognize and have known Aishwarya inside out. :)
^^Yes she's always been really soft on Ash. Seems genuinely fond of her & thinks very well of her.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Simi
one of the best talk show hosts EVER

wish we could get that back..her show was awesome..such diff guests..such good questions..my fav episode..actually 2 ..has to be both involving sush..great host plus great guest..makes a superbly entertaining yet classy show..these 2 were such..

unfortunately now we have the likes of KWK which are horrendous to say the least..talk about sex..and invite the same close set of people (read friends) again and again ...🤢
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Happy birthday Simi

one of the best talk show hosts EVER

wish we could get that back..her show was awesome..such diff guests..such good questions..my fav episode..actually 2 ..has to be both involving sush..great host plus great guest..makes a superbly entertaining yet classy show..these 2 were such..

unfortunately now we have the likes of KWK which are horrendous to say the least..talk about sex..and invite the same close set of people (read friends) again and again ...🤢

Yes, Simi used to invite people from the world of politics, films, and business. On KWK, we see the same people (and the same questions) again and again. If you wake up as so and so, what would you do, etc etc.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved the Rendezvous with Aishwarya. Simi made Ash open up like never before. Would have watched this at least 10 times (from the time I literally used to pronounce Rendezvous as ren-dez-vos till now).

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_GvkdDnEls[/YOUTUBE]

This is what you call an interview.. not just grazing the surface and being done with it. Wish there was another season of Rendezvous.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love her. She's such a good talker. The grace & poise of hers is captivating!  And her accent is so soothing to the ears! 
^^This is Ash's best IV without a doubt!! What an IV--- Never seen AR so honest, well as honest as someone who is notoriously private & reserved, can be. I've watched this countless times. Even the SRK IV is excellent, one of the rare joint SRK-Gauri IVs! It gave a certain insight into the mad love SRK has for his wife.