Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Res
Unres

First of all, I love your new dp..โค๏ธ..cute..

Thank god, he flew away!!! Who is he!!!๐Ÿ˜ก And a girl with him?/!!
Is the girl Dipali? The mastermind is the man!! But who is he!!" New character!?

Ohh God!!!!! That filthy person!""" Hope Rk finds him soon!! 

Ohh...Madhu...how traumatised she was..๐Ÿ˜ญ...

And yeah Rk and Madhu ...they talk more in private..actually they must not have talked much infront of others

And how Madhu encircled her hands around Rk...that scene...she must have felt so good seeing Rk that time ..aww Madhu...

Rk!!! So much in rage!!! Someone dared to touch and hurt his Madhu!! Don't leave him Rk!!!! Hope he teaches that person good lesson!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

The bathroom moments. .aww...so sensual...it was so beautiful moment....and they both were enjoying it...
But Rk!!!!! He ruined it.  He had to tell that sentence now?!!!
He was getting rid of that man's touches from Madhu's body...

Madhu was getting influenced from those girls in last update...she was starting to think Rk is using her like a toy ...
And when she heard Rk saying like that, she started thinking he just wants to control her...

But aww...that was one of the most beautiful moment...
And Madhu was enjoying too...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank god...nothing serious happened...

But who is that person!!!
Waiting eagerly to know that...hope answer is in next update...

Thanks for pm ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
And too much late..sorry...

Edited by Agirl12 - 6 years ago
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res 34
Unres
God!!!! Super hot update
I was about to comment, got interrupted.
Re-reading...how many times, I read it is less...I loved the update so much...

This Rk!!! he is so controlling...how he talked to Madhu at the beginning...
But I loved Madhu expressed her anger...I am enjoying his attitude now...so controlling but only for her..thinks her as possession, but it's his way of loving her...no one can do any harm to her neither heal her...she is his..

The little session of teasing her..aww...I loved the scene

But I hope Rk's this belief..smiles are for hypocrite..this changes...hope Rk learns to embrace the smile...enjoy some light moments...

And Rk's arrogant answer!!! Why he can touch..cause he has the right..cause she lives in his house!!!! This is not done..this story still has a long way..Rk has to realise he loves her...he has the right because he loves her..and if she was not in his home, would he not even look at her!! He said that so simply...but is it true?...I am waiting for the day Rk realises ..

And Mukund!!!!! Oh ho!!! I misunderstood that guy!!! I didn't think he was that much!! I just thought he loved Madhu but he is that much disgusting!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope Rk has taught him a good lesson..he is so much of a loser!!

But Rk reacts little too much...and his senses...wow ..I am fan of his senses...he just finds out if someone is coming, listens so perfectly...finds every details so easily..and how he found out Madhu's slight change of expression and got to know she found out...wow!!! 

But Madhu wasn't trying to save Mukund, right?...may be like me, she too didn't think he can do that much..so thought may be she misunderstood..

And aww...she was blushing listening to Aisha that Rk cares for her...I love how she is changing...even though his actions had hurt her a lot before..she is understanding him, trust him...and may be love too started...

And last part..god!!! hot ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...and knowing it's just beginnning, rest is in  next update...wow!!
Awesome update!!! 
Sinful night...waited so much for it...now it's on...hurrah!!!

Thanks for pm...

Edited by Agirl12 - 6 years ago
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very succinct  manner of writing and very innovative and fresh story dear 
Thanks for pm 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zarine_94

Amazing update dear
THANKS ZARINE

Continued scene of Rishbala in the bathroom superb, especially continuous kisses RK.
HAHAA.. NAUGHTY RK..

Methods RK to know the truth from Madhu's.. unmatched
LOLZ.. RK'S SECRET METHOD

I knew it was Mukund, only a coward like Mukund could do this to Madhu secretly. Well done RK taught him a good lesson
YEAH..

Everything right says Aisha.. RK go at any risk for the sake of Madhu.. and Madhu is aware of this
NOW.. SHE IS..

Care, jealousy and obsession RK for Madhu is equal to one feeling, and this "Love" and I hope they both soon realize it.
HOPE SO DEAR

The last scene is super hot. Finally Madhu also kissed RK. The whole scene was hot
THANKYOU..

Thanks a lot for the update and the pm dear. Can't waiting for the next part, where happens the "Sinful night". Please, please update soon dear.

Thanks for reading..
glad u like the update !
plz keep reading :)

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: maithu_

Well you have made me go through goosebumps moment!
HAHAA.. *PALMING MY FACE*

See sexy RK again and again making not only Madhu weak but me too! Hehehe
ALL RK DEEWANIS WEEK..

Well! His past is the secret key to free him from his mystery life. I feel so!
YES..

And also when I say future, it's the future of what that SN is reserving for them!
OH YEAH..

Radha? Mohan?...

An important question!
Would they use protection? U see what I mean! ;-)
OFCPURSE...

Will we see a preggy Madhu?

LETS SEE FOR THAT.. WHAT TURN IT CAN TAKE :)
THANKYOU Maithu
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

He has hurt her in different ways, he has heal her in his ways, but He has never let anyone Hurt her neither heal her. Whats its all about she cant put a Finger on it, Why is he like this, with her !

At last, yes Omg. Madhu had learned it. It was much update. Rk had smile, for her. Everything was went perfectly. Well beyond that. No words ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks dear Ayesha.. yes at last.. few things are getting collected between them ;)

Madhu fo the first time talking a back with him, and RK was not angry with him, that was change visible. Liked it.

Rk has undergone many changes after he met madhu.. lolz

"I wont even look at u !" He replies curly making her eyes to flash back at him, as her lips parts open. What ? Really ? He wouldn't have raise his eyes at her, if she hasn't been living in his mansion ! Is his Mansion have something in it, where anything or anyone would miraculously Become his if It/he/she steps inside it !

Rk draws his eyes off from her Gaping gaze, as he took a step back, turning away from her, ending the conversation here only. He, The Rk don't Runs behinds Every Random girls he met, Madhubala is an exception to him, Ofcourse ! Undeniably !

Eeps. RK replied it. His mind was answering it and admitting everything. He was strong of his feelings, that was so much gleeful.

there is somethinh in his heart.. which even he dont recognise..

Specially, how Aisha made Madhu known the left truth and now she knows RK likes was great aani. Heehe. That Steamy part of them, was so struck. She ammade moves, Rk back off was great, he was not claiming his lust now

Aisha helped a great deal in clearing away madhu's thought ;)
hahahaa.. yes.. she is reciprocating ! :)

thanks for reading deae !

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Thanks for reading..
glad u like the update !

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

superb lovely update waiting eagerly for next update

Thanks for reading..
glad u like the update !

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahimesha

awesome update
THANKS..

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sinful night๐Ÿ˜‰
YES..

so it was mukund๐Ÿ˜ฒ
YAA

madhu is not so far from realizing her love for rk๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
YES.. SHE IS FEELING IT

. but can't say the same for rk๐Ÿ˜ก
RIGHT

he thinks he have right to touch because she lives in his house and he wouldn't even see her if she was not in his home๐Ÿ˜ฒ
YES.. HE DONT RUN BEHIND GIRLS

she should leave the mansion for sometime and bust his this assumed bubble๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOLZ.. LETS SEE IF I CAN INCORPORATE IT !
THANKS FR READING !
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Update soon please