RiShbala FF "SiNful NiGhts #4" (Thread#5 Link on Pg.1)

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
~Banners~

Edited by Me :)

Prologue
Circumstance brought her in front of his gaze,
he is enigma, a Predatory from which its impossible to save herself.
She is scared of those darkness, the same darkness of which His is the King.
What is store in for her ??
Will she lost herself in his darkness !!

Warning:
The Story Contains Mature Content. Read At Ur Own Risk !! Plz Don't Say Am Spoiling Ur Corrupted Brains, LOLz😈

Note:
I don't allow copying of my works.
Adaptations, Translation or slight alterations to this work, such as changing names, is termed as Offence & Violation.
(This Post Is Exclusively For India Forum, Any Kind of Copying of Content, Scenes, Dialogues From this Story To Other Networking Sites Is Strictly NOT Allowed)

Headnote Quotes Credits Goes To Purelovequotes.com
This One, and My all Other Works are on Wattpad Too.
Username- Tranquil_Moonlight

For My All other Works, Plz Visit..
"Aaniya's Book Store"
The Link To my Index is Given Below in My Signature :)

P.S- Feel Free to pm me, or comment on thread itself, If U came across any Problem While Reading :)

InDeX

THREAD 1 LINK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4849677
(Part 1 to Part 9 are on Thread 1)

THREAD 2 LINK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4871022
(Part 10 to Part 17 are on Thread 2)

THREAD 3 LINK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4892544
(Part 18 to Part 26 are in thread 3)

Part-27 Posted Below (Scroll Down)

Part-28 on Page-18
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=18

Part-29 on Page 37
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=37

Part-30 on Page 55
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=55

Part-31 on Page 73
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=73

Part-32 on Page 91
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=91

Part-33 on Page 110
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=110

Part-34 on Page 131
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907757?pn=131

Thread #5 Link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4920607

P.S- We have reached the 4th thread guys, and I know u all Wanna strangle me here, cause u haven't got the Sinful Nights. In that respect, I can only REQUEST.. Plz Hold on with me ! If u liked the Story, so far.. Then plz.. Continue to Support for Few more chapters, and read the end too. At first u didn't like Rk, And if he would have gotten madhu u would call him r****t, then After few revelations, if they had been together then u would have said, that Man has taken advantage of Madhu.
So, NO ! They wont be in So much Love here ! But a Lil Consideration and Few Emotions Involved, cause The Character of Madhu, wont be with any random one, just like that !

So, that's only i can appeal to u guys, i wanna complete the story & justify the title too.. Only if u all Continue to support me :)
And a phase is there "Journey us more beautiful than Destination"
Plz Enjoy Rishbala's journey of Lust & Love !

Plz Keep on Reading :)

Loves,
Aaniya :)Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Sinful Nights
Part-27

"I can't stop loving you and no matter what I say or do,
You know my heart is true !"

An image of His Past !

"Arhaan tell ur Girlfriend to Shut her mouth !" Rk spoke briskly to Arhaan keeping his eyes on Aisha, Making Madhu's mouth form in An astonished "O". Arhaan's Girlfriend, Aisha ? Never in her dreams would she have thought of it ! But, Aisha.. Madhu has Never seen Aisha talking to Arhaan or Rk, neither Aisha had ever Mentioned Arhaan or Rk, then When did she became Arhaan's girlfriend ?
"Arhaan, tell ur Psycho Friend to Stops being Lunatic & leave Madhu." Aisha Said in Same Tone as of Rk's Staring back at Rk, While Arhaan Chilled Leaning on the door, watching His Girlfriend's never ending fights with His best friend, Rk. The two cant never talk properly, one is like snake & another mongoose, always ready to bite Each other.

"Actually u are right. Why am i cornering her when real culprit is u." Rk spoke Curtly, leaving madhu, he pulled her behind himself, and took one step close to Aisha.
"Culprit ?" Aisha questions him incredulously.
"Yes. U asked her to walk the ramp. U gave her this.. This crap to wear." Rk Points at Madhu's dress, Drawing everyone's attention on Madhu.
"Crap ?" Madhu Uttered Perplexed Looking down at herself.
"Crap ? Get ur Words correct. Its designer dress." Aisha Scoffed at Rk.
"To f**k with ur designer Dress, she wont walk the ramp & u.." Rk turns to Madhu Sharply, focusing his attention back on her "U're still standing. Change this filthy dress NOW !"
"Stop it ! She wont Change it okay ! Only 15 minutes is left for the show, i need to do her makeup too." Aisha exclaimed, Thoroughly irritated cause of Rk's dictating nature.
"Aisha, Stay out of it. She wont step out of this room." Rk hissed at Aisha gritted his jaws.
"U cant always Dictate around OK ! She is needed for the show, why don't u Understand !" Aisha Screech Exasperate of Rk.
"I Don't want to understand anything. She wont Go out in this shitty dress that's it !" Rk Announced Firmly.
"U Thick head man.."
"ENOUGH guys !" Arhaan Intervene Finally Pitying on Madhu's Perplexed & clueless expression, as Both Rk & Aisha are arguing over Madhu, But no one is Asking her What she wants. He strolled towards the trio, Standing In between Rk & Aisha, he looks at madhu, who is standing opposite to him.

"Do u Have any problem in Walking the ramp, Madhu ?" Arhaan Asked Madhu Foremost. Aisha Turns to Madhu Nodding her head up & down, gesturing her to say yes, While Rk Stills his Smouldering eyes on her Daring her Say yes. Madhu steals a glance at them both, before looking back at Arhaan.
"Not.. Exactly.. Problem, its just that i have never done it !" She spoke apprehensively, in soft low voice.
"And She agreed for me !" Aisha Prompts.
"She is not walking the Ramp !" Rk Interrupts, Standing firm on his decision.
"Not fair Rk !" Arhaan Puts his arms around Rk's shoulder as he comes to point "Madhu is Fill for Dipali, and Dipali wont Have Run Out, if U didn't had Pull that stunt on her, Madhu is her replacement."
"Wait.. What ? Rk Did that to Dipali ?" Aisha Intervenes amazed, looking between Rk & Arhaan, while Madhu stands there as mute spectator, observing everything.
"Yes !" Arhaan nods at Aisha, as Rk didn't Seemed much interested in The discussion going on.
"Awesome ! I really Appreciate Ur efforts Man." Aisha looks at Rk Delighted, but Soon her voice wears off as She realise a thing "But, Wrong Timing ! Only if u had Use ur brain & did All those things after the Fashion show end, then we wont be having this Discussion right now."
Rk glance at Aisha, processing what She said. Hard to accept but yes, she said right !
"Madhu wont go out In that dress !" Rk stayed still in his one single point. The tight fitting dress is Really shitty & revealing, Its hardly covering any parts of her decently, and The thought of Hundreds of Men Watching her Like that, gives him the feeling of worms Crawling on his skin.
"I don't have time For ur broken record alright. What the hell do u have against that dress !" Aisha Yells at him frustrated.
"That piece of scrap material don't comes anywhere near the definition of dress, its a complete crap !" Rk Retort angrily.
"Its a designer dress !" Aisha glares at Rk.
"Its Too short and.." Rk replies in Low Voice, as he Turns to madhu looking at her, he holds her eyes as He spoke the next word "s**ttery !"
The Moment he Said that, he watch Madhu gasping softly, with her Lips part open, she started to analyse herself in the mirror. The dress is short, revealing but s**ttery ??
"Stop Forming doubts in her Mind Rk" Aisha snaps at Rk, as She Pulls Madhu back to Herself, gripping madhu's hand, distracting madhu from observing herself in mirror.
"She should know how people perceives her." Rk said without any Inhabitation staring at Madhu, Wanting her to Understand that She needs to change it, he wants her to take his words seriously.
"Its short !" Arhaan Commented, teaming up with Rk, looking back at Aisha.
"Arhaan.. Now u too started.."
"No Aisha, Her dress is the Problem. Make her wear something else & Take her to the ramp, prominent option ! Right ?" He questions Rk for his consent cause he is the only One to Throw Tantrums At the moments. Rk Shrugged his Shoulders, Reluctantly Agreeing though. He Simply wish to Drag her back to Home right now, away from everything & everyone's eyes.

"OK ! I will Get another dress !" Aisha Exhales Sharply, needless to say she is frustrated, cause of both the interfering men. She Walks over to A rack, Stomping her feet, She Pulls out a One Piece Purple Colour Skinny Dress, while the Trio Watch her actions closely.
"Madhu Wear this one !" She Said, throwing the dress to Madhu, Which got caught by Rk in mid air.
"Short again !" He commented, Throwing the Dress Back to Aisha. Aisha Glares him, And again turns back to the rack.
"This ?" She shows another dress, This time displaying it like Salesman.
"Off shoulders. NO !" Rk denies, much her to exasperation. Madhu was looking at them, When she felt a small tap on her shoulder, she turns back to find Arhaan, Gesturing her to Step back, She looks at him perplexed but She Did What he gestured her, she Steps back, standing next to Arhaan. They Watch Rk & Aisha Arguing over Picking up a dress.
"This one !" Rk said, Pulling out a Long old fashioned full cover, black colour gown.
"Madhu Would look like a Witch in this, Accompanied by a magic broom & A hat !" Aisha Scoffed, Taking the dress from Rk's hand she Throws it away.

"Its their everyday thing. They never agrees together in any matter." Arhaan Whispered to Madhu, While his eyes were on Rk & Aisha, A sweet smile playing on his lips.
"Never ?" Madhu Questions, Its hard to Imagine that Someone is there Who Always shows her disapproval to Rk, on his face, cause Each times when she Denied to Comply to him in things, He had always Gotten In his Mad fury !
"Well, Sometimes Is an Exception." Arhaan shrugged his shoulders. There are very less Chances of Aisha agreeing with Rk, just like in case of Dipali.

"That's Enough. This is the last piece OK !" Madhu & Arhaan's chit chat Breaks, as Aisha's loud voice reach their words. They Looks at Her, as She Stands, holding A golden colour mixed with Black prints, backless dress, which comes with a slit closure. The absence of a back makes it steaming hot.
"Blackless !" Rk commented dryly, being too choosy when it came to Madhu.
"Arhaan Take ur Friend & go out !" Aisha hissed at Arhaan This Time, gazing him furiously.
"Its fashion show Rk, not mourning Prayer !" Arhaan Says as he Walks across & keeps his hand over Rk's shoulder, though Rk didnt bother to move an inch.
"We don't have Time. Plz go !" Aisha screamed, Pushing Rk & Arhaan both, wanting to throw both of them out of the room, especially Rk.
"Don't touch me !" Rk Said coldly to Aisha, gazing her coldly, as she pushed him.
"Out !" Aisha Looks at Him challengingly, While Arhaan Looks at Madhu shrugging his Shoulder. He has Seen the duo fighting on much worse level, and they both Generally adopted the Simplest method to avoid fighting, and that is to Completely ignore each other. For Rk, Aisha is too Noisy Woman & For Aisha, Rk is Too arrogant.
"Am going ! Stop screaming !" Rk says agitated, as He Marched out of the room, without sparing a Second Glance at Anyone present in the room, banging the door close, behind him.

"Relax baby. U know him !" Madhu watch, Arhaan Stepping near Aisha, Hugging her Sweetly pecking her cheek, and Then Aisha Blushed, looking down at the floor. For madhu all these came As a Surprise package, She has Never Seen Rk Arguing, good naturedly to Anyone, She has never seen Arhaan being so gentle & loving before, And she has never seen Aisha Blushing. In total, She never Knew All the Three persons has This Side Hidden in them.
"I Know, Else i would have Broken all his bones by now !" Aisha Smiles at Arhaan, relieving all her stress.
"See u Around !" Arhaan Says, As he Turns on his heel, walking back to the door, on the way passing a smile at Madhu.

"Finally we are alone !" Aisha sighs, As She Walks over to the door, and locks it from inside, while Madhu really relish the silence in the air, after That dramatic argument.
"Change it Quickly madhu, till then I'll fix my makeup !" Aisha Gush, Passing the dress to madhu, She Pick up the makeup kit, getting indulged in Doing touch ups. Madhu Walks behind The Wooden dress changer present in the room. She Unfolds the leopard print dress & holds it in an arm length, inspecting it. The material of the fabric is so Soft & nice to the skin, its Blackless completely with a long Silt closure in one thigh. She Twist her hand, reaching behind her back, she unhooks the dress She was wearing, it is also open back dress & its the dress cause of which Such argument occurred, but she still failed to understand why the dress got Rk so hyper, when he has never ever Commented on anything she had wore, Except the saree, but today his reactions was completely different. What has made him so worked up ?

He is beyond anyone's understanding. A voice inside her Mind, whispers back to Her, sighing. Right ! One would himself/herself get mad if they try to Decode Rk ! She Shook her Head clearing away her thoughts, She puts on the dress, on her body & surprisingly it fits her perfectly. Crunching the previous black dress in her hand, She walks out, directing her steps towards Aisha, Who was doing primal touch ups standing near the mirror.
"Hii !" Madhu Mumbles, Keeping the discard black dress over a Table, She stands next to Aisha, looking at her own reflection in mirror.
"Let me see" Aisha prompts, Holding madhu at an Arm distance she checks her out.
"Stunning !" Aisha's eyes shone in appreciation. The dress indeed looks good on her, hugging her hourglass figure nicely & appropriately.
"Sit now, and lemme Do ur hairs & Makeup." She prompts, pulling a chair for madhu. Madhu Occupies the chairs, While Aisha Stands behind madhu, with Curl on & comb, to Style her hairs, lacing her fingers in madhu's hairs.
"What was wrong in that dress ?" Madhu Asked Unable to Hide her Inquisitiveness.
"Nothing !" Aisha replies casually shrugging her shoulders, working on Madhu's hair.
"Then why.. He.. Rk.. Said.." Madhu fumbles With the words to form an Appropriate sentence. Rk said the Dress looks s**ttery !
"Men.. ! We cant understand them. Their Mind functions in different way." Aisha Replies dryly, Curling Madhu's hairs in loose bun, with few hair tendrils falling over her forehead, and few over her neck, giving her the smoky messy look. Madhu looks at Aisha reflection in mirror, processing her words. Men ! She has Never been close to any men, to Know them better. She Had Lost her father at an early Age, she practically never got any chance to Know her father. Then there is sultan, her Ex-boyfriend, he was nice & civilised, far sighted, mature & career oriented, they were in Relation for a year Almost, but then Again they had never been in so love, like it shows in movies, They had excellent understanding between them, and their Relation was very practical, but it broke Cause of Long distance, when sultan Left Dehradun for career oriented studies. Then comes Mohan uncle, the person she Respects & adores, but he too had a different shade of past, as Rk told her, and Rk.. That Single Man, Is nothing Like the Men she has Met in her entire life. He is like the Volcanic magma, and the Cyclone of the ocean at the same time. His Personality is something Different.. From everyone ! Enigmatic ! Sometimes he is like blazing fire and sometime he is like the frozen ice, so cryptic !

"And Rk.." Madhu's breaks out of her pensive state of Mind, as She hears Aisha speaking again.
"That Man don't even comes in Count. How do u Bear him being in same house ?" Aisha Questions madhu, literally Scowling.
"What ? Why would u say that ?" Madhu Questions perplexed. Rk don't even comes in count means what ?
"Cause He Is A Psychopath !" Aisha Utters bluntly, fixing long silver earrings in Madhu's ears, Making Madhu's eyes Grew Wide at the realisation.
"Psychopath !" Madhu Exclaimed Scandalised, gaping at Aisha open mouthed. She had been living with a Psychopath under same roof, for all these months. That's really.. Really a major thing to be bothered. Psychopathic Rk !
"Oh !" Aisha looks at madhu lil startled, before Breaking into Fits of giggles, seeing Madhu's scandalised horrified expression.
"What are u laughing for ?" Madhu questions her Completely bewildered.
"Amm.. I didn't mean it in Medical terms. He is not psychopath in Medical sense."
OK ! So that explains, its Aisha's one of poor joke ! Which is not humorous at all.
"Though Scientists are doing research on his Kind of species, to make our life easy." Aisha Says, Coming in front of madhu, Picking the foundation to do handiwork on her face, and for the First Madhu Smiled on the Joke made on Rk. His kind of species ? She doubts whether there is anyone like Rk !
"But am not joking, Literally he is a Psychopath OK, he Kidnapped me once. Jerk ! U Know i was so scared back then !" Aisha said in absolutely pissed off tone, applying all sort of Make up things on Madhu, Shaping her eyes, her lips, highlighting her cheek bones.
"Rk kidnapped u ? Why ?" Madhu Questions, This time Really Stunned. Rk kidnapped Aisha ? That's really a news.
"There is endless list of his Tales madhu, will tell u later ! We're running out of time now." Aisha Brush her off, Doing the final touch ups.
"A list !" Madhu mutters to herself, her thoughts thoroughly lingered on Rk. So she is not the only one who is bothered by Rk !

~~~~~~

"U're still standing here ?" Arhaan Says in Humour filled voice, As He walks Towards Rk, Who was Standing Outside leaning against the wall opposite to the ladies' senior's Greenroom, his feet were crossed, and his hands too were Crossed over his chest, His head Resting against the wall. After Coming out of the Green room, Rk occupies that Place for himself while Arhaan went to The music room to get the Paper which contains lyrics, and When he returns back with the paper in his hands, then too he Found Rk in the Same position. Rk Divert his eyes, gazing sideways at Arhaan silently with his cold Eyes. Rk strongly disapproves Arhaan's Interfering suggestions on Madhu. He still Don't wants madhu to Wear those stylish dress & walk the ramp, but he is silent only cause he understands the situation, and he Had himself created it by Throwing that itching power at Dipali, driving her away from collage.
"U are brooding over it, Rk !" Arhaan Sighs, standing in front of Rk, Getting Rk's serious Mood.
"Am not !" Rk's lips moves in an unfriendly whisper, as his eyes stuck onto the door of the greenroom. He is not comfortable in opening himself out to others, not even Arhaan. There are things which only he can understand, and no one else.
"OK ! Am in greenroom, I'm going to call our team members there. Join us when u are done being bothered." Arhaan Rebuke, glancing at Rk for a last time before walking away from there descending down the stairs, moving towards ground floor. He knows Rk is irked at him cause He sided madhu & Aisha, Now-a-days, the Constant topic of Argument between him & Rk is Madhu. Rk don't Like Arhaan's favouring Madhu, and Arhaan don't approve Rk to enforce his will on Madhu. That Girl is so Nice & Simple, that Arhaan finds no entertainment in Bothering madhu.

Rk's cold eyes Follows Arhaan's retreating footsteps before he again Leaned back, resting the back of his head against the wall, he closes his eyes. No one would understands his set of reasoning, and he Don't expect anyone to understand it either. There are some dark part of his life, which is only his.

Today when he Saw Madhu Like that, in that s**ttery Dress, for that particular moment, he felt like he Saw HER ! Ria ! In that one moment, he picturized Madhu as Ria, and he despise it to the core. He knows Madhu is not like her, Madhu is unadultered, in every sense, naive & innocent. But the images of madhu in that shitty dress, he couldn't drive it out of his mind.

*Is that is What u are wearing only ?* Rk in his initial age of adulthood, asked Ria, sitting on the couch, with scotch bottle in his hand, his eyes were smoky, so is his lips, moist from the liquor.
*what do u think am wearing baby ?* She Questions him back with a coy smile, putting on her pencil heels, showing her legs. She is in Very short asymmetrical micro skirt which hardly reach below her hips, and above she is wearing a tight fitting Short crop Top, which just covers her breast, showing plenty of her cleavage.
*Its too short Ria* He Said in clear displeased voice. He wanted to call it Vulgar clothing, but he held his tongue.
*Perfect for Night club* Ria reforms Rk's statement, standing up, posing before him, flaunting her model like figure.
*U'll be in everyone's attention.* Rk Said, while drinking the last content from the bottle.
*Oh comeon baby ! Don't tell me that u are feeling jealous & all that similar crap.* Ria Says Carelessly, looking up at Rk, meeting his eyes which is gazing back at her.
*Not jealous Ria, its just.. Not pleasing !* Rk spoke the Last word, after thinking for a minute.
*Oh baby ! Not again ! Do i ever mind when other Female Eye f**k you ? No right ! Learn to Socialise Rk, Ur imprisonment is over, how long would u Be bothered with ur jail experience.* Ria said Rolling her eyes, as she took Rk's arms pulling him up, she walks out of her apartment along with Rk, and Last What Rk remembers was the glowing & dulling of disco lights, him sitting in one of bar tool with vodka in hand, his eyes gazing in the dance floor, at Ria, who is all over men out there, boozing, rubbing & clinging onto them, and their hands groping & caressing her body !

Rk flash opens his eyes in a jerk, Cringed at the Memory being played in the dark screen of his eyes, with his breathes coming in uneven bulks, ragged. That chapter is closed for him, and he never wants to recall it ever again, in life. Its just that, when he Saw Madhu wearing that filthy thing, the image of Ria got revive in him again. He had mixed Madhu's image with Ria, and it took every inch of his Nerve Cell, to Hold back himself from not lashing out at Madhu, he was almost tempted to Rip open the filthy dress off her body, like he did in music room, but then she flinch back cause of his hold on her in the greenroom, looking up at him with those soulful eyes trying to mask the pain she was feeling, and the One sight of her big brown orbs, had pushed back the Demon in him to crawl backs to its hidden place, from where it cant peer back. He was back in his self, he held back his infuriation, his anger, he had loosened his hold on her, he leaved her & watch her rubbing her arms tenderly to ease out the pain, he could see the red mark of his fingers on her soft fair skin, but she didn't complain him anything, neither did she despise him for causing her pain, she stood fix on her ground, gazing back at him with her perplexed eyes, her face confused. There he got, That this naive girl cant be like Ria, even if She Dress like Ria, she can't be like Ria, but it was also true that He Couldn't Stand madhu wearing those scraps.

*Click !*

The Door, at which he was staring for so long creaks open, and he raised up his eyes, to take in the Sight of Madhubala, Walking out of the door apprehensively halting in her steps, as her eyes catches him standing there, her one hand is still on the door knob as She holds the door wide open. Rk looks at her inch by inch, his eyes scanning her from her face to her toes, she is wearing high heels, which give her the tall & slender look, the golden & black print gown flows down to her feet touching the floor, the Dress is halter neck covering most of her skin, except for the slit closure showing off her one legs when she walks and just two straps criss cross over her well shaped back, making her look vibrant.

"U're still standing here." Madhu was studying Rk's Palpable eyes, when She Hears the rushed tone of Aisha from her back. Madhu looks away from Rk, Stepping Away from the doorway, as Aisha, Comes out, locking the door, she took Madhu's hand in her.
"Hurry up !" She Said, as She Directs her rushed footsteps towards the stairs leading to ground floor, pulling madhu with herself, Without Sparing a Second glance at Rk, who kept standing to his ground, while His eyes were on Madhu's retreating footsteps.
She knows he hasn't look away from her, she could still feel his gaze on her back, like he is watching her every footsteps, and She Did what her instinct probed, she Turns halfway back, Glancing back at him, while Aisha kept dragging her away. There she saw him Standing, his eyes gazing back at her, but unlike other times, its devoid of any emotions, no dark aura, no anger, no hatred.. There was Something else, the whole of his look, and She doesn't Know that Its the Ghost of His Past !

~~~~~~

"Finally.. We're done !" Madhu hears Aisha Sighing, while Entering the greenroom. They just had their show, and everything went well too, Madhu was Nice Replacement for Dipali.
"U have already Change ?" Seeing madhu in her usual A-line dress Aisha Asked her, while opening a bottle of water, and taking few sips from it.
"Yeah.. We were done.. So.. !" Madhu replied, folding that black less dress neatly over the table where all other participants too has submitted their dress.
"Right, i should wear it off too. The event is on its last stage, with the Calculation of funds & distributing them off." Aisha Said, keeping the bottle back over the table.
"Thats a Nobel cause !" Madhu commented with a smile.
"It is !" Aisha agrees, after a moment of which she felt her cell vibrating in her hand.
"Excuse.." Aisha smiles at Madhu, turning around, she received the call with a sweet hello. Madhu too, Walks to the drawer & pulls out her Handbag, she checks out her Cell, then Opening the zip of her handbag she Takes out some Currencies, its late again at night, through not that late, its 15 minutes past 8, and she is guessing that she would need to hire a cab, as she wont get any share auto at this time.
"Bye.. Love u !" She heard Aisha saying over the phone, as Aisha Came & stand next to madhu.
"I'll drop u, OK. Wait here, I'll just change and come." Aisha Spoke to madhu with a smile.
"But u live in Different street & Kundra Mansion is far from here, Aisha, I'll go by my own." Madhu sling her Handbag over her shoulder as She turns to Aisha.
"Oh plz.. All roads are same, and Arhaan will be there to pick me up. They have got an offer for their concert, so they are talking to the management." Aisha replied while walking way from Madhu, pulling out the pins from her hairs, while Madhu think about the same, to take on Aisha's offer of lift & she noticed it is the first time Aisha talked of Arhaan, openly.

~~~~~~

"Can u believe Rk did that ? God.. dipali's expression.. I cant still forget it !" Aisha Exclaims as she Laughs heartily, while Driving her car through the isolated road, with Madhu sitting beside her in passenger seat.
"I wish i was there to Take the exclusive video" Aisha express her regret for not being in the green room, when Rk had sprinkled itching powder on Dipali.
"That's mean !" Madhu shook her Head, at Aisha in disapproval. Whatever happened with dipali, its just happened, why to exaggerate the matter or to make it a sensation !
"What mean ? She locked u in locker room that night, that's too men's.. Wasn't that heights of meanness." Aisha snorted.
"Well.. Yeah.. That's was !" Madhu couldn't help but to get agree with Aisha "But who told u about it ?"
Madhu questions back, as it struck her mind.
"Arhaan.. Who else !" Aisha Shrugged her shoulders.
"So.. Amm.." Madhu clears her throat, as she looks at Aisha before bringing up the topic for was she was curious about, and of course who Don't gets curious about whats happening in their friend's life ! That's one of friendship traits !
"Arhaan & u.." Madhu trails off, seeing Aisha blushing.
"Oh my god ! U the blushing again !" Madhu said this time amazed of Aisha's cheeks colour, teasing Aisha in a way.
"Shut up Madhu !" Aisha Replies, shying being teased.
"No..but Seriously .. I mean.. I have never thought that u could be engaged." Madhu looks out of the window.
"And what does it exactly mean ? Did u thought i am 'L' ?" Aisha Furrowed her eyebrows at madhu while driving, making madhu giggle.
"No.. Not that. U have never shown interest on anyone ever." Madhu clears shaking her head, as Aisha Nods her head in an understanding, she has never shown interest in any other male cause her interest lies with Arhaan, only.
"So ? Since when ?" Madhu turns her head to Aisha, continuing the Conversation.
"A long time. More than a year !" Aisha Replies, making madhu surprised.
"More a year ? But u have never mentioned Arhaan before today !" Madhu looks at her perplexed, cause she thought Aisha had recent arrangement with Arhaan.
"We had A major Break up, near to year ago." Aisha opens up, wanting to let go of those suppressed feelings.
"Break up ?" Madhu questions, as the information is quite new to her.
"Yeah.. In traditional day feast, Arhaan was My blind dance partner, that night we let go of things. We patched up, after a long time." Aisha provided madhu with Answers, to which madhu's nods, she remembers Aisha Leaving the party early, Aisha had Offered her lift back then, but her denied only to get trapped by Dipali.
"But breakup.. why ? Am sorry i don't meant to be probing." Madhu immediately change her stance sensing Aisha might feel bad about talking the past.
"No madhu, Infact i too wanted it to be let out of my system. I haven't talk about it to anyone other than Rk, But he was Arhaan's friend, and he choosed Arhaan over me." Aisha brush off Madhu's apprehensions as she Spoke frankly but What caught Madhu's attention is Rk. Seems like there is more in the story, than what she knows off, and she has came in the Mumbai couple of months ago, so obviously she don't have knowledge about any of their relations.
"I was in Second Year, when I met Arhaan, he was in his first year of MBA, we developed this strange fondness for each other, and it didn't took very long time to realise that the growing fondness is Love. We entered into Relation, all was going good, i was happy with him but then his twisted thought ruined it all." Aisha said in one breath, while Madhu listened to her carefully.

"Arhaan did something ?" Madhu enquires.
"Many a things ! He was crossing his limits." Aisha's tone started to rise as her nose flares.
"Mukund ! I still didn't get what problem he & Rk has with that poor guy." Aisha said exasperate, while Madhu's eyes flash back to Aisha with the mention of Mukund. She Remembers that fiasco Rk & Arhaan created, naming it as Mukund's fault. Now she gets that its not her only, Rk, Arhaan, Aisha, mukund, Dipali, all are linked to each other from past, only She is the new link in their chain.

"Mukund ?" Madhu prompts, wanting Aisha to continue.
"He is my Dad's friend's son. We studied together since High school, but Arhaan formed an assumption that i & Mukund like Each other, we have thing for each other. Can u believe it, Inspite of declaring my Love to Arhaan, he doubted me with mukund. That was the first blow towards the downfall of our relation, he Didn't trusted me enough."
Hearing Aisha, Madhu got Remembrance of all that Time when Arhaan asked Her to be away from Mukund.
"And That Rk.. He was one step Ahead of Arhaan !" Aisha Bites on her words, recalling Rk's act in the past.
"He Had threw all kind of fits to Get me tie A Rakhi To Mukund on Rakha Bandan festive, forcing me to Accept Mukund as my Brother. Mukund was So Disorient back than, He has always treated me as his best Friend, not sister, but Rk & Logics are impossible to Analyse."
Well, now that really a news, Rk made Mukund to Accept Aisha as his Sister, he Seriously has some problem with Mukund.

"And then Arhaan, i don't know what had gotten into him, he Said he wanted to end things between us cause he thought, he is not good enough for me, cause he didn't trust me when needed, and rehab, he had been to rehab before joining Elite collage. He thought he couldn't give me a life, and I deserve someone better than him."
Madhu Silently takes in Aisha's words as She unveils her Past. Arhaan & Aisha seemed to have serious relation & serious problems too.
"Any one could have given me Comfortable life, but My happiness & love lies with Arhaan only, but he denied to acknowledge that. When i Denied to back out, he Started Dating that bitch Dipali, to diminish my love for him. They were all clingy and lovey dovey." Aisha Grimaced at the Thought, Hatred for Dipali can be sensed in her Tone, and that reminded Madhu of her Encounter with Dipali, when Rk Took her for Lunch one Afternoon to food court, that time Dipali mentioned that she used to Arhaan's GF, so Arhaan was with Dipali For a Show off !

"I was not just Jealous that time, i was hurt & broken too, its not easy to see ur Love in someone else's arms, and Dipali too used to Flaunt her relation with Arhaan. I used to cry in those Lonely times, and Rk used to be with Me, doing Nothing but adamant to not leave me alone to cry." Aisha Sighs, at the mention of Rk.

"I was So pissed off At Rk. He was supporting me & Arhaan both at the same time. I want him to stand for me, so i asked him to Choose Between Me & Arhaan, and As usual he had Chose his Friend over me !" Aisha Rolled her eyes as she recalls Rk's behaviour of that time.
"Even after teaming up with Arhaan, Rk hadn't left my Side, his uncalled Presence was always there in that difficult phrase of my life. And then i realised Rk is not that bad as he appears to be. He is a nice man !" Aisha Admits with a Smile, Glancing at Madhu. Nice Man & Rk ? The Both words Don't Goes together for madhu, may be cause she has seen the worst of him.
"And He had Kidnapped me once For Arhaan, that was The last thread of my patience." Aisha Continued.
"Kidnapped u ?" Madhu spoke After a long time in a while.
"It was Arhaan's B'dy, and he got drunk, wanting me, Rk couldn't Watch his Friend's Miserable state & he Kidnapped me from my home & got me to Arhaan."
"What !" Madhu exclaims, so now she can joins the Dots. When Rk took her for Lunch in food court, He & Arhaan Had a peep talk about blackmailing & Kidnapping, So Rk was Talking about Kidnapping Aisha again, cause he had done it once.

"Yes & That was extreme, one side Arhaan didn't wanted to accept me & another side he was craving for me, but In his Confusion of his mind & heart he had hurt me badly cause i had Always loved him. I didn't have second thought on him." Aisha Continued.
"I had enough of Arhaan, and I did what he wanted me to do. I broke up with him, and left from here in the vacation after the 4th semester, Joining Fashion institute to Cope with the emotions & also to distract myself, then with the Start of 3rd year, i came back much steady in my life, and U too joined our collage, I got in Friendship with u & mukund again, Things got normal but the void created by Arhaan was always there." Aisha narrated herself, coming Back to the present circumstance.

"U have been though Heart break !" Madhu said after a pause, as Aisha took a left turn on the way.
"Yes, and its painful, through not as painful as Heart attack !" Aisha chuckled, making the tensed atmosphere of the car light, while Madhu looks thoughtful, there are more Shades in People which they mask behind their facade.

"Where are u lost ?" Aisha Pokes madhu with her elbow, seeing her irresponsiveness.
"Nothing.. I was just.. Leave that.. And u were saying ?" Madhu changes her stances, wanting Aisha to complete her narration.
"After that, Arhaan had change in heart, he wanted me to forgive him & give us a second change, but i wasn't ready for another heart break, So after all these months of denial & Chasing, finally in Traditional feast celebration, we were able to come to point, to Give ourselves a second chance !"

"Second Chance !" Madhu muttered staring at Aisha.
"Yes ! Life don't give everyone a second chance, a second chance to Understand, to ensure, to live, to love, A second chance.. A life Changer Chance !"

~~~*~~~

Plz hit Like & Drop in Comments !!

Thanks,
Aaniya :)

NO COPY !!
Adaptations, Translation or slight alterations to this work, such as changing names, is termed as Offence & Violation.

(This Post Is Exclusively For India Forum, Any Kind of Copying of Content, Scenes, Dialogues From this Story To Other Networking Sites Is Strictly NOT Allowed)

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏⭐️congrats for thenew thread...lovely keep up the good work...
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on this new thread Aan... 
Going to read the chapter.. 
Will leave the comment soon after reading 😃
Edited by aishu007 - 6 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinku2015

thanks deae..
thanks you for reading throughout.. plz keep reading !
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Congrats on this new thread Aan...

Going to read the chapter..
Will leave the comment soon after reading😃

thanks ash..
sure.. will await ur comment :)
Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww loved d update
After d locker room incident i am falling in love with this story again n again.
I love arhaan n aishas jodi
Even though i am eagerly waiting for rishbalas sinful nights i dont want that without them being in love
Madhu s getting to know new shades of rk
N i hav a feeling dat mukund had something to do with d ria fiasco??
poor rk when will he relieved of his past .
Cant wait to read about the two pairs  together
waiting eagerly for next
Congrats for the new thread
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: pqwert207

Wowww loved d update
THANKS DEAR.. UR COMMENTS ALWAYS MAKES ME SO HAPPPY :)

After d locker room incident i am falling in love with this story again n again.
AWW.. THANKYOU..

I love arhaan n aishas jodiEven though i am eagerly waiting for rishbalas sinful nights i dont want that without them being in love
THEY WONT BE IN LOVE.. BUT THEY WILL DO IT ON WILL..

Madhu s getting to know new shades of rkN i hav a feeling dat mukund had something to do with d ria fiasco??
NO.. MUKUND IS GOING TO INVOLVE IN SOME NEW FISCO..

poor rk when will he relieved of hispast
WHEN HE WILL GET MADHU ;)

.Cant wait to read about the two pairs together
ARHAAN & AISHA'S STORY ENDS HERE ONLY..
ITS JUST TO SHOW THAT RK VALUES HIS LOVED ONES !

waiting eagerly for nextCongrats for the new thread

THANKS DEAR !
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinku2015

Lovely update slowly things r opening up...mixed shades...confused as to where to place them...👏⭐️
-Clueless- thumbnail
It was really a good update. Edited by -Clueless- - 6 years ago