Discussion on the current track

Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey lovelies,
Thanks for peeping in...
Well , now I 've also started losing hope ...
As KaNchi's relationship is based on a misconception ...
I saw the teary eyed Sanchi when she knows the truth ... I m afraid of her truth confession ... If somehow kabir gets to know that Sanchi doesn't have any feelings towards him but Veer...

What will happen??
Is it really gonna be SaVeer or KaNchi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both are possible πŸ˜† yes I did tweet some things to RS today coz I wanted to let my frustration out but still I think both can happen nobody ask me why I just think so πŸ˜† dear I will be very honest I don't think sanchi has any feelings towards veer the cvs can try as much as they want to show she does but they aren't fooling me πŸ˜‰ I think whatever she feels or felt for him was infatuationEdited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Both are possible πŸ˜† yes I did tweet some things to RS today coz I wanted to let my frustration out but still I think both can happen nobody ask me why I just think so πŸ˜† dear I will be very honest I don't think sanchi has any feelings towards veer the cvs can try as much as they want to show she does but they aren't fooling me πŸ˜‰ I think whatever she feels or felt for him was infatuation

I also don't either πŸ˜‰
But I think the big dhamaka of this show is about the Main Male Lead which is still vague to all of us ... Soumi agar puch leti ki lead kaun hai to hum sure ho jate... The way in which the track is leading is really balling me up ... πŸ₯±
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing is certain, with the further drop in trps, I think this love triangle track will soon end with one of the boys turning negative! Chances of kabir turning negative is more because saanchi loves veer and soon all the misunderstandings will be cleared between sanveer thanks to pragya! I feel kusum is going to die due to saanchi rejection which will be the main reason for kabir to turn negative πŸ˜‘😑. The cvs don't have so much brain to try something different! Easiest route for them is to make kabir negative. 
I don't know why people are still confusion about the male lead. I thought it was loud and clear it is veer who is the male lead, because his character has more scope and is related to the story. Kabir's character is only for eye candy which can be bumped off anytime without affecting the story. 
tryrose thumbnail
This is the most foolish love triangle story that I have seen... Where in the world Dr. Kabir assumes that Sanchi loves him... his mom instigates him... and he proposes to her saying that he wants her help... And where in the world does Sanchi not hear and wear the ring...There should be something shown practically...this is a serial and not wonderland...Hopefully they will not show that foolishly Sanchi marries Dr. Kabir thinking it is a trial to marry BittoπŸ˜†  
There are lot of Varun fans who watch Savitri Devi for him... They are getting disgusted (like me) seeing his character getting spoiled to justify why Sanchi should marry Dr. Kabir... If SanVeer were never supposed to happen, why in the world to show SanVeer and create hopes and keep breaking them like bubbles... Sanchi does not trust Veer but blindly trusts Dr. Kabir... She can hug Dr. Kabir for saving her then what about Veer????? The storyline is getting disgusting... To me, the main male lead of this show is and will always be Veer/Varun Kapoor... It was shown right from the second day of the story... 

Priya-Vikrant-sanket's story is utterly nonsense... and bullshit...How long do they want to continue with their pathetic story???

I did not find anything but triangle love stories whether it is illegal/legal:
Savitri-Malhotra-Gayatri
Priya-Sanket-Vikrant
Veer-Sanchi-Kabir

What else is interesting in this story nowadays????? I felt very bad the day they spoiled Veer's speech to justify Sanchi's vote to Dr. Kabir... I understood that they are going to spoil Veer's character for every small thing to justify why Sanchi should like Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should support Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should love Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should marry Dr. Kabir... I only watch Veer's scenes...If this is the way it goes for another 1 month, the serial will go off-air...

dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I have strong feelings that track goes on Balika vadhu season 2 story line, some time ago someone said here but I can't believe but after seeing current track sure it. Sachi accept kabir proposal ahsan ke badle or veer rude behavior. Sabir marriage fixed and last moment kabir get know about sanveer relationship, kabir sacrifice and sanveer married. Hope show will end that day. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryrose

This is the most foolish love triangle story that I have seen... Where in the world Dr. Kabir assumes that Sanchi loves him... his mom instigates him... and he proposes to her saying that he wants her help... And where in the world does Sanchi not hear and wear the ring...There should be something shown practically...this is a serial and not wonderland...Hopefully they will not show that foolishly Sanchi marries Dr. Kabir thinking it is a trial to marry BittoπŸ˜†

There are lot of Varun fans who watch Savitri Devi for him... They are getting disgusted (like me) seeing his character getting spoiled to justify why Sanchi should marry Dr. Kabir... If SanVeer were never supposed to happen, why in the world to show SanVeer and create hopes and keep breaking them like bubbles... Sanchi does not trust Veer but blindly trusts Dr. Kabir... She can hug Dr. Kabir for saving her then what about Veer????? The storyline is getting disgusting... To me, the main male lead of this show is and will always be Veer/Varun Kapoor... It was shown right from the second day of the story...

Priya-Vikrant-sanket's story is utterly nonsense... and bullshit...How long do they want to continue with their pathetic story???

I did not find anything but triangle love stories whether it is illegal/legal:
Savitri-Malhotra-Gayatri
Priya-Sanket-Vikrant
Veer-Sanchi-Kabir

What else is interesting in this story nowadays????? I felt very bad the day they spoiled Veer's speech to justify Sanchi's vote to Dr. Kabir... I understood that they are going to spoil Veer's character for every small thing to justify why Sanchi should like Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should support Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should love Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should marry Dr. Kabir... I only watch Veer's scenes...If this is the way it goes for another 1 month, the serial will go off-air...

I think the same too they are purposely ruining veer to justify every damn reason to make sanchi fall for kabir 😑 she would have never hugged veer like that the way she did yesterday to kabir for saving her and also yh most of the characters are engaged in "love triangles these days TRP audience are simply not interested in that. it's about time that RS and colors accept nobody likes their FL πŸ˜†Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
dip1972 thumbnail

I think the same too they are purposely ruining veer to justify every damn reason to make sanchi fall for kabir 😑 she would have never hugged veer like that the way she did yesterday to kabir for saving her and also yh most of the characters are engaged in "love triangles these days TRP audience are simply not interested in that. it's about time that RS and colors accept nobody likes their FL πŸ˜†

No dear this will never happen because sachi never loved to kabir..  if you saw yesterday precap.  how she feel bad and crying after getting know she is bittu. If makers want this then they give some indication towards praveer or new FL entry ho chuki hoti and most  imp thing after that epi where sachi said konsa rista hamare beech koi rishta nahi. Veer move ahead and sachi also.  both keep distance each other but they don't do that. Remember in swaragini before laksh swara separation sanskar entry ho gayi thi. But here no any indication about that then what happene about veer. Last moment sabir marriage twist  and sanveer happen.  means aanand malhotra, Neeta, gaytri all clueless, no one have time to stop and sachi become malhotra bahu. For this they rooted this sabir track. 
Edited by dip1972 - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dip1972

No dear this will never happen because sachi never loved to kabir.. if you saw yesterday precap. how she feel bad and crying after getting know she is bittu. If makers want this then they give some indication towards praveer or new FL entry ho chuki hoti and most imp thing after that epi where sachi said konsa rista hamare beech koi rishta nahi. Veer move ahead and sachi also. both keep distance each other but they don't do that. Remember in swaragini before laksh swara separation sanskar entry ho gayi thi. But here no any indication about that then what happene about veer. Last moment sabir marriage twist and sanveer happen. means   malhotra, Neeta, gaytri all clueless, no one have time to stop and sachi become malhotra bahu. For this they rooted this sabir track.

I already said yesterday that I still think both pairings can happen don't ask me way stick with what u think and I'll stick with whatever I think. I don't want to discuss anymore about this. And let's not compare swaragini with this crap show πŸ˜† plz sanskaar entry didn't happen when swara Laksh got separatedEdited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
dip1972 thumbnail

I already said yesterday that I still think both pairings can happen don't ask me way stick with what u think and I'll stick with whatever I think. I don't want to discuss anymore about this. And let's not compare swaragini with this crap show πŸ˜† plz sanskaar entry didn't happen when swara Laksh got separated

Big sorry if you feel bad or irritated