Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nainu122 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
guys i think it will be kanchi bcoz sanchi gonna accept dr kabir after knowing truth also bcoz she will thinks kabir sir have done so much for me so she cant think of hurting his feeling same in kusum case happen and tgen marriage and then their love story and they will turn veer negative
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryrose

This is the most foolish love triangle story that I have seen... Where in the world Dr. Kabir assumes that Sanchi loves him... his mom instigates him... and he proposes to her saying that he wants her help... And where in the world does Sanchi not hear and wear the ring...There should be something shown practically...this is a serial and not wonderland...Hopefully they will not show that foolishly Sanchi marries Dr. Kabir thinking it is a trial to marry BittoπŸ˜†  

There are lot of Varun fans who watch Savitri Devi for him... They are getting disgusted (like me) seeing his character getting spoiled to justify why Sanchi should marry Dr. Kabir... If SanVeer were never supposed to happen, why in the world to show SanVeer and create hopes and keep breaking them like bubbles... Sanchi does not trust Veer but blindly trusts Dr. Kabir... She can hug Dr. Kabir for saving her then what about Veer????? The storyline is getting disgusting... To me, the main male lead of this show is and will always be Veer/Varun Kapoor... It was shown right from the second day of the story... 

Priya-Vikrant-sanket's story is utterly nonsense... and bullshit...How long do they want to continue with their pathetic story???

I did not find anything but triangle love stories whether it is illegal/legal:
Savitri-Malhotra-Gayatri
Priya-Sanket-Vikrant
Veer-Sanchi-Kabir

What else is interesting in this story nowadays????? I felt very bad the day they spoiled Veer's speech to justify Sanchi's vote to Dr. Kabir... I understood that they are going to spoil Veer's character for every small thing to justify why Sanchi should like Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should support Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should love Dr. Kabir, why Sanchi should marry Dr. Kabir... I only watch Veer's scenes...If this is the way it goes for another 1 month, the serial will go off-air...

Did you see the live video of akansha , in that swarda mentioned that soon sanveer is going to be back! So you heard it from the horse mouth that sanveer is final. Don't worry if any body is going to be butchered, it is only kabir. They are either going to bump off kabir or he is turning negative for sure! 
You are crying so much for butchering veer's character, but what about kabir? Look how he has become ? A brainless love sick puppy! Atleast veer was always shown attracted to saanchi but kabir's role has taken a U turn for the worse! He was not shown to be like that. 
It is we kabir fans who are going to suffer. Firstly by seeing him heartbroken then him turning negative. 
There were many instances where they showed sanbir scenes too which gave an indication that even though saanchi loves veer but somehow she is destined to be with kabir. All those scenes have no meaning at all! And if you see now, I don't think veer character has been butchered except that speech scene!  Infact he is the only consistant character in the show right now! Saanchi still continues to love veer only. So I don't think you should be worried now 
Edited by Superfly - 6 years ago
neo320 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am done with this show. No kabir, no sabir, no sdch for me😭
tryrose thumbnail
I don't know if it will be SanVeer or SanBir but the only thing to fix the trps now is that Sanchi talks to Dr. Kabir about not accepting the proposal... It sounds utterly foolish even after knowing the truth Sanchi keeps quiet and acts more dumbo... 
The trps will drop further if she does not reveal the truth to Dr. Kabir about considering him as a Senior doctor and return the ring back to him... She surely does not like Veer... so that's not even a reason... but she should clear the stupid mess that got created... 

They should first focus on some bondings and light moments between the interns rather than focussing on the foolish triangles or disgusting torture (Priya-Vikrant)!!!
bomow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is there any hope left for kabir and sanchi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I watch this bullshit show only for sabir/kaanchi jodi. They really have such a good chemistry! My mom and sister also want kabir and sanchi pairing! All my hopes are shattered after swarda ig interview! I wish there is some miracle and sabir /kaanchi end up together for lifetime. I really want saanchi to fall in love with Kabir . I wish she suddenly realises that dr kabir is her perfect life partner and they both are destined to be together! Plz cvs I beg you to give us this pair! Moreover I love dr kabir, I just can't see him dejected. Such an handsome and a good man is going to get rejected πŸ˜­! I genuinely feel sanveer don't have any chemistry between them,not because I love kabir or sabir pairing, but I feel that sanveer will look best as friends forever!  They have the chemistry of bff but sabir have a chemistry of husband and wife that of soulmates! I love isha and veer!  I think they will look awesome together! 
tryrose thumbnail
All the hopes on any pairing are dependent on the story track and trps...Swarda said that SanVeer will be back... she did not say that they are the end pair...If u ask someone a question, usually they will respond like her as they don't want to break any fans heart... I don't see a issue in it... Sunraina also said in August that SanVeer will be back... Are they back??? No, right... They say it so that people watch...So far with the storyline shown, Sanchi never liked Dr. Kabir. She only respects Dr. Kabir...so I don't see an issue in dejecting Dr. Kabir... If u don't like someone, and he is the most handsome in the world, will u say yes as he is the most handsome person...Loving a person is heart's choice and not the qualities/beauty decide someone's love!!! We should enjoy the track and this serial will not run on a pair...
eshasrk thumbnail
FINALLY thank goodness for small mercies FINALLY Veer will discover the truth abt fraud queen...damn it was abt time !!!! Why they wasted so much time in doing so only they know but finally its happening. They should hv used their brains beforehand instead of bringing lousy tracks like the election bullshit in the story...and on top the idiotic so called love triangle!!! The worst I hv seen so far on television !!!! 
The show was pretty steady going in ratings but NO !!! They had to ruin it for the sake of twists and turns...bullshit all !!!
At least now with the exposure of the identity fraud the story will move forward 
And first they have to work on the storyline before jumping to a jodi !!!  These idiots did everything in reverse motion and the results speak for themselves

Thank goodness VEER will be the one discovering the real Sanchi Mishra...and hopefully she tells him the truth abt everything and not lie again 
Superfly thumbnail
Esha I still have doubts that veer will come to know about sanchi truth! But if it happens I will be really happy!  But now just be prepared for kabir less episodes more 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superfly

Esha I still have doubts that veer will come to know about sanchi truth! But if it happens I will be really happy!  But now just be prepared for kabir less episodes more 

Well soumi gave the spoiler nah that he will discover so I believe her. And besides how much longer are they going to postpone this ???
As long as Sanchis truth is not revealed the story simply cannot move forward its as simple as tht !!!!
Its abt high time to make that move FINALLY !!!

Superfly thumbnail
Hmm maybe! Saumi is always right!  Now it all depends on veer how he handles the situation! But I personally feel he should not misunderstand saanchi! Moreover he knows his dad in and out! How can he trust his dad over saanchi! Also savitri can easily tell him all the truth!