PreeRan VM - DDLJ Trailer

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyss
I know I should be more active here at least in commenting on some of the stories i read here and I WILL do that pretty soon but for now sharing a new VM i made πŸ˜† 
I know they dont really have any ddlj vibes yet but I loved the trailer and I wanted to try something different and this happened πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG THIS IS AMAZING 
You should post on twitter and tag Dheeraj Shraddha. They will love it. This is literally beautiful 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is amazing...
speechless...
my most fav movie...my first movie when i was just 8 yrs old...my fav legendary jodi and of course it suits my iconic PreeRan...

Originally posted by: Ramsha..

OMG THIS IS AMAZING

You should post on twitter and tag Dheeraj Shraddha. They will love it. This is literally beautiful

Thankyouuu!!
I diddd!! And they liked/rted/commented also πŸ˜† and im pretty happy about that lool!!

Thankyouuu so muchh ❀️

Originally posted by: Mages

this is amazing...

speechless...
my most fav movie...my first movie when i was just 8 yrs old...my fav legendary jodi and of course it suits my iconic PreeRan...

Thankyouuu so muchhh 😳
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome. But that main aaraha hoon simran wala part, idk why but I found it to be funny. Maybe because there srk's voice didn't match with karan's face. Rest wee just excellent
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This VM couldn't have been more perfect! The dialogues and the scenes so perfectly coordinated that it actually looked like a movie trailer starring PreeRan! Someone make a movie on them already!
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic... Awesome
All the scenes and dialogues for preeran are well coordinated... Simply amazing workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it loved it loved itπŸ˜›
anonymous_xx thumbnail
This was amazing! So beautifully made! Just wish Shah Rukh's voice was Karan's voice!
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ah! You are back!
I dont know what to say actually! It was M.A.G.I.C.A.L!
I am spellbound! It truly felt like a bollywood movie trailer! And i loved how smartly you coordinated the scenes with the iconic dialogues! Loved the whole evergreen DDLJ theme paired with PreeRan!

p.s I know you are secretly reading stories! dont worry about commenting! ;P
p.p.s Make another one soon Mahira! (caught that in the right corner of the vm;p)