Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Raizada mansion is always a bit different from the others. It has its own routine and follows it. So when the celebration of others end theirs start. Till now there was gloom but now the joy is back. Of course the one who celebrates last celebrates the best as there is no other distraction then. Everything was so happy and the joy was spread everywhere. So Pooja is overseeing the arrangements. She really is a good manager. Wow she has planned for Advay to carry Chandni. How sweet and romantic. Poor Pooja. I understand her concern and worry. she knows his temper well. He reacts to the smallest things in an unexpected way. Chandni has to bear the brunt. She loves and cared a lot for them. She knows Dev is happy after a long time. She and the others have seen him suffer all this time. She can't see him like that again. She's right something ir the other is happening from Diwali to disturb the peace
So the trio made a plan. DevNi are the apple of her eyes. She can't see either of them in pain. I love how Shikha too has mixed so well with them. 
DevNi were in their own sweet bubble oblivious to the world. They were talking in their souls.As soon as she saw the guards her trance broke she got conscious. She was shy so tried to remove her hand from his but he held her back hinting his denial. He won't let go of her ever. She cutely tried to make him understand but he teased her with her earlier words. He is in a mood now. It changed her mood again. She was lost. 
Pooja interrupts their bubble now. She is naturally angry so they can't mess with her now. They obey her without any further argument. Its so good to see her act the elder sister for a change. She's right. They found each other so its as good as SR. Of course she didn't want money but just a simple promise from them both. They gladly agreed. Its so cute to see Dev want to please Pooja. I just loved the idea of him lifting her and entering the house together that way. So dreamy and romantic.
2filmy thumbnail
It's so clear when Pooja told him to carry Chandni over the threshold Dev was like mann me laddu foota. But he just acted shocked. His heart was literally jumping in joy. Its what he wished all along. There's no better joy than to hold your better half in your arms and complete life journey. It was dejavu now. They had done exactly this before too. Of course their physical touch heated them. Their warmth for being together surpassed the cold for the rain. Yesterday his act was for a ritual for now its an act of his heart. 
All laughed at them this made Dev angry. He can't bear being laughed at. She was still shy as he held her but she knew he wont leave her so soon. I'm happy that Miku is scolding her with full right. He was so worried for them. Protective Dev doesn't want it. He's more concerned as she's wet. He feels she'll be ill. Pooja supported Dev now. She knew they both had a tiring day and are exhausted so needs to sleep now. Shikha supported Chandni as a sister Veer gave a good reply. He is a proper dramebaaz he mimics all so well. Veer voiced his concern at his filmigiri being called out while Dev always did dadagiri. Seems he feels he's being treated unfairly. Chandni agrees. Dev was angry but he had to relent. He couldn't ever deny her anything. she was his weakness. She knew it so well so used it now. I agree with Shikha. This song doesn't fit her as she always used to think of Dev. Loved the cute sister banter. Things were back to normal now. She was so happy. She saw him in a new light. He had a new avatar. She made the Shiv Parvati reference again. He was her Shiv. She was content and satisfied. She got back much more than she had lost. This separation brought them closer. They had faith in each other and understood each other better now. Her love was so clear in her voice. All could feel it. Dev thanked the fight now as it made them feel each other's true worth. Fate had tied them even stronger now. 
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srdb5

Perfect! Awesome update Neha Di. And with all the images it feels like I am watching the actual serial.

Thanks Sharda. I am so happy that you enjoyed it.

Would you please also share feedback on story flow and language? How do you find it? Thanks!

Thanks So much. You accessed the thread even without my PMing it, which make me feel very happy. 

My sole purpose in writing this FF is to keep the show alive in our hearts through our imaginations. Have you been able to go through all chapters? How do you like the story, pls do share.

I shall PM you when I make the next update.
2filmy thumbnail
How are you Neha Di ? Any better ?
Please rest as much as you can
You comment so beautifully, Priyu! Your commenting gives me back absolue worth nad plus more of writing every line.

Pls do keep reading and commenting the same way. It inspires me to write further.

An act for ritual vs an act for heart... such beautiful comparison done... I loved it. 

srdb5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

How are you Neha Di ? Any better ?

Please rest as much as you can

What happened to you Neha di? Is everything okay? 
I shall write my detailed review soon. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by srdb5 - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
I am reviewing it now. This is a long update so can take some time. But I will do it in details even if it takes me two days 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: srdb5

What happened to you Neha di? Is everything okay?

She has Flu for the weather I think 
srdb5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

She has Flu for the weather I think 

Okay.. Take care of yourself di. Yes Priyu ur detailed update always inspires the writer to write further. ðŸ˜Š